Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-jpeg.117852

Celine had been minding her own business, hoping to not really be noticed, but it seemed that when you wanted something, the opposite would happen. What did they call that again? Murphy's Law? Hmm. Maybe in a sense, that could be what describes the situation at hand, though then again, it'd be a bit rude to say that someone coming over to greet her and introduce himself was something "going wrong."

He was still sorta weird though.

Still, may as well try to improvise a response.

"Ah... Er, my name is Celine Ma. I look forward to being your classmate... Ken Tanaka," she spoke somewhat awkwardly, though tried to be as polite as she could regardless of her difficulty to remain comfortable. The archer repeated the Ultimate Architect's name aloud, more to plant it in her head to remember than anything else, though by itself, it was a fairly simple name. She could assume that he was Japanese judging from the last name. The first name was slightly more broad, but it mattered little. Foreign names had usually perplexed Celine to be honest. European ones, that is.

"Architecture.. I'm afraid I don't know much about it, though I can assume it takes great prowess in mathematics... but then, I suppose the same could be said for my archery talent," Celine continued to speak in a subdued, soft manner, gesturing lightly towards the long bag slung over her shoulder.

Other than all that, she didn't really know how to continue the conversation. It was going to be up to him to either continue it or leave her alone, unless something otherwise outrageous happens...

.:Location:. Gymnasium
.:Event:. Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Uncomfortable
.:Interaction(s):. Talking to Ken
.:Mentioned:. Ken
.:Tagged:. @Dualnte

image.jpeg.jpg

He simply stood there and watched the other as she spoke, he could tell that she was a bit on the uncomfortable side. Though that was a given when she didn't introduce herself right off the bat like the others did. "Celine Ma? Interesting name missy~" He said with a hum as he glanced to the side seeing more people enter. "...Fifteen." He mumbled before looking back at her as she spoke once more.

"Architecture.. I'm afraid I don't know much about it, though I can assume it takes great prowess in mathematics... but then, I suppose the same could be said for my archery talent,"

"Yeaaah not many people would really know much about it. Not something that would make you an overnight sensation unless you were into art and buildings." Ken said with a smirk as he looked at the ground, his eyes half closed while he waved one hand dismissively. He wasn't offended in the least about that he didn't expect anyone to know him, not yet at least. And that was perfectly fine, after all if everyone knew everyone right off the bat then introductions would certainly be boring and very unneeded. Moving his sharp eyes back over to her while placing his hands in his pocket he kept his smirk. "Yes there is a whole lot of math, not to mention a lot of sore fingers from drawing alsooo a tooon of planning just normal things for people in my field, though since I'm me I have a lot more to do than average." Seeing he was talking about himself he deiced it was about time he switched the conversation back to her.

After all it would be rude to only speak about himself....and he had plenty of time for that later. The girl before him was obviously nervous and likely not very comfortable with talking to others. And if he were someone that normally cared what people thought about him he would have likely felt the same. After all despite what one may believe he....he wasn't the best when it came to being....um friendly/social. Though it should be noted he is honestly trying!

"For your archery talent hm? So I see you are going to be one of the sports type~ Didn't expect Miss Silence to be a possible candidate for Miss Popular~ After all everyone enjoys being around people who can do sports, and a sport like yours does sound like a fun one~ You know pointing sticks at things and making them fly to a circle, sounds like the time of anyones life right there. It is certainly more exciting than my talent~." Ken chuckled as he shook his head ignoring the fact his sarcasm could come off as rude despite the fact he honestly wasn't attempting to be mean. "There I go mentioned me again. You know you shouldn't be so nervous~ First impressions are everything now endays~The better you are at first impressions the more people you will be able to surround yourself in..... Or so I heard~"

.:Mood:. Uncomfortable
.:Interaction(s):. Talking to Celine
.:Mentioned:. Meh no one
.:Tagged:. @Verite

image-jpeg.117852

Ah. Okay. So that's how it was gonna be.

The young man who introduced himself as Ken Tanaka was more talkative than expected, though maybe that was on Celine for making such a quick judgment on someone whom she had just met not even mere minutes ago. She nodded thoughtfully, understanding what Ken was talking about to a degree when he'd speak of being an overnight sensation when it came to ultimate talents, unless they were things that specifically made you well known, notably anything to do with the entertainment industry, she could assume. Not that she knew of any of the other students around, like the Ultimate DJ or the Ultimate Indie Musician. She was a bit out of the loop.

In fact, if anything, she had a more strange, distinct taste in music that ranged from 80s hits like Hall & Oates to classical legends like Debussy.

Not that she found her own taste weird.

"Well, if nothing else, I'm sure that you'll make quite the impression on the others with your... lively personality," Celine would say in response to Ken's first assertion about great skill in architecture not being something that would get someone recognized quickly, slowly growing more comfortable with the fellow classmate whom she'd initially pegged as overly eccentric, though the more he spoke (and he seemed to like to speak a lot), he didn't seem all that bad. And hopefully, it would stay that way. Brushing aside some stray hair, she listened to the rest of what he had to say quietly.

Her brow furrowed when Ken would seem to tease her about being popular. It was true that, back at her school, most people who partook in any sort of athletics, including her very own archery club, were generally more social than those who weren't, Celine herself being perhaps the prime example of the contrary. Before, it didn't bother her that she didn't have very many people to talk to, since she usually didn't have much to talk about in the first place, but when someone else pointed it out... Well, she didn't want to say it bothered her to a degree, as it seemed too strong a word, but it was certainly strange hearing it from someone else. Like... a strange feeling in her chest.

"I... didn't have any friends back home, actually," Celine would audibly clarify to Ken. No sense in not doing so, right? "It wasn't like I was disliked, I just... find it difficult to interact with the others. But it doesn't bother me. After all, as Buddha teaches, the most important person to be friends with is yourself," she spoke, perhaps unexpectedly profoundly, raising one hand in front of her chest, a signal of prayer. Or something to that degree.

"... And archery is much more than that. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about it like that," she continued, giving a small pout. Celine otherwise didn't respond to the following remark about first impressions.

.:Mood:. Experienced a small up in mood, and then a down, and then another down
.:Interaction(s):. Talking to Ken
.:Mentioned:. N/A
.:Tagged:. @Dualnte

tumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.gif
In the small amount of time that had passed since Gen had arrived in the school, a lot more people had arrived. The man of the name Ken Tanaka went to talk to a girl whose hobby, at least judging from her outward appearance, seemed to be archery. She seemed just a little bit bothered by his company. (not that Gen could blame her, he really seemed to push on buttons with some of the comments).

What he had paid most attention to was the girl in a maid uniform who arrived mere seconds after himself, using his frame as a way to hide herself. Maybe some people would've gotten mad, or scolded her. Gen saw no logical reason to do that, as it was obvious she was just too shy to stand up tall and introduce herself with confidence. With all of the people here, Gen couldn't blame her. He was starting to feel the same kind of feeling, but instead of making him stutter and fidget, it was a feeling of heightening senses. In this moment of over-sensitivity, that was when his gaze was finally torn away from his classmates to the four strategically placed cameras in the gymnasium. No wonder I'm on edge. I hate having cameras on me. Reminds me too much of work.

When Sora had finished her introduction, Gen turned around to look at her. His indifferent expression might've looked just a tad bit scary, but he tried to make up for it with words. "Hello, Miss Arakida. We're all your classmates now, so there's no reason to feel so nervous. No one is going to be mean to you." Gen was a rather practically minded person, but he knew that Sora was probably on edge right now, so he took her hand and gave it a squeeze in the form of a greeting. "It's nice to meet you." He said, releasing her hand.

When he pulled it back, there was a small origami crane left in her hand. Where had that come from? Well, that had to be a trading secret. After all, magic was the only thing he knew how to. Whatever would he do if that was taken away from him? He bowed his head politely to Sora before once again scanning the crowd, beginning to walk around. He knew that he needed to figure out more about his classmates, get familiar with them. If anything happens here, we'll have to stay together. It'll be us against the world.

Other than Sora and the archer girl, whose name he seemed to have heard being Celine, a bunch of other people arrived. A rather... loud girl by the name of Amelie, from the looks of it french. Just from looking at her, he couldn't quite tell what her talent was. Then there was Chantelle, another French girl, who proclaimed herself as the SHSL Fashion Designer. That made a lot of sense.

The next to arrive was a blonde boy who refrained from introducing himself. Another one whose talent Gen couldn't quite determine just from looking at him.

Without introducing himself, an incredibly enthusiastic young man leaped into the gymnasium. His attention span seemed to drive away from his own introduction when he saw Natalie. Apparently he was quite the fan of her.

Next up was a guy with brown hair. He seemed to be under the impression that he was late for the ceremony. No one seemed to quite notice him, even if he had asked a question. Gen figured that he would go over and explain the situation to the guy.

As he was walking, he saw someone approach Suyong, a young doctor who had entered earlier. Before he knew it, he was right across from the guy.

"I can inform you that the ceremony hasn't ended yet. It hasn't even begun, as a matter of fact... frankly, I don't expect that there'll be 200 people here in the span of the next few minutes." Gen looked around at the bunch of people. They were quite a few, but not quite 200, to be fair. "I don't think any of us here really knows what's going on. Oh, well. Uhh, so, to start things off. I'm Gen Kaitou, the Super High School Level Magician. It's... nice to meet you." Gen was perhaps not the best talker, but at least he could help this guy to understand that he wasn't screwed or anything. It was hard to miss out on things that weren't actually happening.

tumblr_ltq633py7p1r27f5r.gif

.:Location(current):. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Event:. Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Comforting, on edge
.:Interaction(s):. Paolo & Sora
.:Mentioned:. Everyone, more or less
.:Tagged:. @Banana-senpai | @Soli

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
image-jpeg.117854

"Naomi, huh?" Natalie eyed the indie musician up and down. She was cute. But more importantly, she looked familiar. However, she couldn't match a face to the name. "Have I seen you before? I feel like I should know you," she mused. The familiarity was killing her. But the thought was cut short as the rest of the students began to stream into the gym. One by one, the other Super High School Levels began to introduce themselves. More than a couple of them caught Nat's eyes: the SHSL Witch, the SHSL Fashion Designer, and the SHSL Extreme Sports Athlete. Unfortunately, who this Naomi was would have to wait. "Sorry, Naomi. Looks like we'll have to get to know each other later. I have to attend to my adoring fans." She turned to Ryder who approached Nat very nonchalantly. However, not before leaving Naomi with a flirtatious smile and a wink. She'd definitely seek her out later.

Natalie now faced Ryder who had a fist extended towards her. She eagerly returned the fist bump and offered a cheery, practiced smirk. "I'm always glad to meet a fan. Though you can just call me a DJ. I'm much more than just an EDM artists, though it is my area of expertise." She examined the energetic boy. He seemed to be in peak physical condition, his muscles almost straining against his tight clothing. He was attractive. She'll give him that. "And who might you be, my illustrious fan?" This was definitely an interesting specimen. She wouldn't mind hanging out with him either.

Despite the overly hyper entrance and outgoing classmates, there was one thing that bothered her though. There were over 200 seats and only 15-ish students. Even with faculty, there was no reason for 200 seats. Something didn't add up and it made her uneasy. But what made her on edge was the security cameras. She never pointed them out, but she took note of them. She hated being put under surveillance. It reminded her too much of her overprotective younger sister. It reminded her also of the fact that she was stuck her for the next semester. This was her prison for awhile until she can get back into the real world.

After exchanging pleasantries with Ryder, her eyes scanned the room for other interesting people before it finally landed on the petite french girl dressed in a Gothic Lolita outfit. She was just too damn adorable for her to ignore. And when she introduced her bunny, Nat just lost it. "Oh my god, that was just soooooooo cute!" She practically launched herself Chantelle. Gripping her in a bear hug, she looked at the bunny. "Monsieur Snuggles! That's so precious!" Her fashion wasn't something Natalie thought she would like, but it looked perfect on Chantelle. She finally let go of Chantelle and readjusted herself. "I'm so sorry. I'm Natalie Thompson, the SHSL DJ."

.:Mood:.Small slump of nostalgia then hyperactive excitement
.:Interaction(s):. Talking to Telle and Ryder
.:Mentioned:. Telle | Ryder | Naomi
.:Tagged:. @Daz @DANAsaur

MOrUlQml.jpg

If willpower could grant wishes, Paolo would have vaporized himself after speaking. He briefly wondered if he was understood at all as he looked at everyone once more. As a latecomer, it seemed to him that everyone had settled in on their own. He tried not to look at everyone too long and backed away a little, thankful that no one did hear him so at least he would not have to beat himself up over it. He turned slowly but was alerted when someone did reply to him.

"I can inform you that the ceremony hasn't ended yet. It hasn't even begun, as a matter of fact... frankly, I don't expect that there'll be 200 people here in the span of the next few minutes." a dark haired boy approached him. Paolo looked up to meet his gaze, feeling relieved to get the answer he needed but also feeling a new kind of nervous. Where have I seen this guy before...?

"Ai, graças a Deus. Oh and thank you." Paolo smiled brightly to the lad as he sat on one of the chairs and kept his best behavior up. He rand his hand through his hair again, unsure of what to do or say. He was a little confused by his situation. "Do you know what happens now?"

"I don't think any of us here really knows what's going on. Oh, well. Uhh, so, to start things off. I'm Gen Kaitou, the Super High School Level Magician. It's... nice to meet you."

"Kaitou...? Magician?" Paolo froze for a moment, thinking about the name. He gazed past Gen's glasses, appreciating the sophisticated eye shape that is distinctly Asian. He jumped up when he realized why Gen looked familiar. "Kaitou Gen! You're Kaitou Gen magician!" He reached out to shake Gen's hand but bowed instead. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a fan. Magic is so very awesome. Specially your magic. You're so cool in person!" He was tripping on his own words and he knew it. He put his hands together so he could regain some control and bowed thrice more.

"My name is Paolo. Paolo Rafael Suzuki. You can call me Paolo or Pao. It's good to meet you. Let's sit?" He offered, pulling a chair out of its line for Gen and another for himself. He hesitated to talk about his own title since it sounded rather unreal, but his EMF meter nearly fell out of his pants as he sat. He figured he'd have to take it out if he wanted to sit, since his pockets were basically only for flat things. "I...I'm a paranormal investigator. Nothing too professional." He made sure to add, keeping the EMF meter face down on his lap. He had certainly done his fare share of ridding houses of spirits and whatnot, but he felt quite insignificant next to Gen and the others.

"Então....etto...Did you get the crayon letter too? There seems few of it. Less than 20, no? Are we the only 95th class?" Paolo said, managing to keep his cool at last. Any more excitement and he might start wheezing.

.:Location:. Gymnasium, not too far from everyone
.:Event:. Opening Ceremony
.:Mood:. Relieved, nervous, hyped
.:Interaction(s):. Gen
.:Mentioned:.Gen
.:Tagged:.

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl

Gen could only call himself flustered at the sudden outburst of this person he barely knew. Gen was aware that he wasn't completely unknown in the community, but he hadn't expected to actually find someone who knew him in a place like this. Most of his following was in Japan, and now in London too, of course, but he didn't expect to find a fan this passionate near him. Frankly, it was making him a bit flustered when someone was this excited about just the notion of him. Adjusting his glasses, he managed a reply.

"Yeah... that's me. Thanks... for the compliments. I don't think I've ever really met a fan like this before..." Paolo seemed to have an accent speaking English, but Gen had one himself and was quite used to it. He managed a small smile, knowing that the guy was just really excited to meet him. They sat down on two of the many chairs in the gymnasium, looking out over the students talking among themselves.

What a jumble of cultures Paolo's name was. It was honestly a little confusing to hear a name with that many cultural differences in it. "I'll... call you Paolo, then." He wasn't sure what to say in a situation like this. "Friends" wasn't really a thing he was used to... "You can call me Gen, if you want to." He considered the questions that Paolo was asking him, thoughtfulness taking him over.

"Yes. I think everyone must've received that crayon letter. It might've been stupid for us to follow what it said, though." He muttered the last part, but from the way that Paolo reacted, he must've heard it. "I don't think we're the only 95th class, but this is fishy. At this time, we should have filled this gymnasium out. There are no teachers around. Not even security or anything. Only those... cameras." Gen's eyes scanned the room. "I think we shouldn't have come here. It's a bit... ominous."

Gen suddenly realized the tangent he was going off on, and excused himself. "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I'm probably just overthinking things."

.:Location(current):. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Mood:. Flustered, thoughtful
.:Interaction(s):. Paolo
.:Mentioned:. N/A
.:Tagged:. @Banana-senpai

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
"I'm always glad to meet a fan. Though you can just call me a DJ. I'm much more than just an EDM artists, though it is my area of expertise." Ryder caught Natalie checking him out, puffing his chest out slightly in pride. He couldn't help but look stunningly attractive, if he did say so himself. Although Natalie didn't look too bad herself, admittedly. Maybe Ryder would bless her with his time and get to know her better over the school year.

"And who might you be, my illustrious fan?"
Damn, seems she hadn't heard of him, despite his many impressive sporting feats. To be fair she was busy as a DJ though, so she probably didn't have time to keep up with sports- time to amend that! [BCOLOR=#3366ff]"M'name's Ryder, best rider of the winds, seas, n' snow!"[/BCOLOR] Ryder was tempted to add that he wouldn't mind riding her, but it was probably best not to annoy the only person he considered on his level so far. Plenty of other people who didn't create epic beats to pick on. Since Natalie had gone of to talk to someone else Ryder decided to bother the hoodie freak, ignoring the discussions about what was going on with the ceremony.

Bouncing over to the hoodie girl, Ryder asked,[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"So ugly mug, what's ya name n' talent?"[/BCOLOR] Despite his insults, Ryder was kind of curious about this girl, there was a strange air to her.

~~~
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]
Event: Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
Mood: intrigued.
Interaction(s): Introduced self to Natalie, asked Amelie who they are.
Mentioned: Natalie, Amelie.
Tagged: @Excesmyr @Quintessence

[/BCOLOR]​

image.jpg
More students started coming in as Chantelle finished her introduction. She noticed that some of the newcomers are stylish and fabulous! One was a male wearing a blazer and plaid pants while the other was a man wearing somwthing expensive. Couture, perhaps? Chantelle thought Well, I better get to know those two. They're the only one around here who looks like the kind of people I can be friends with She was about to make her way rowards them when suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her and pulled her into a bear hug! The wind was almost knocked out of her by how tight and surprising the hug is. Good thing the girl who hugged her who she realized was the DJ finaly let go of her or else she might have passed out.

"I-Its fine. Pleasure to meet you, Natalie. As I said before, I'm Chantelle but you can call me Chanty or Telle. Oh.. What was that Monsieur Snuggles?" Chantelle looked at the bunny in her arms and placed it near her ear as if its whispering to her, giggling afterwards. "Monsieur Snuggles said he's pleased to meet you.. And that you look cute. He likes the color of your hair. He said it reminds him of the hills of France"

Of course, Chantelle exactly knew who Natalie Thompson is. Being a daughter of a multibillionaire and a famous actress, it was expected of her to know who's who. In fact, now tht she got a good look at the newcomers, she recognized some of them. Perhaps I'll talk to them later. Perhaps. Noticing that Natalie seems interested about Monsieur Snuggles, Chantelle had a bright idea.

"Want to hold him?" Chantelle asked in a cute way, smiling so sweetly while handing Monsieur Snuggles. "But be careful though! He's not used being handled nor touched by others. He might chew your eyes out! But I'm sure, you'll be fine. Right, Monsieur Snuggles?"​

Location(current):. Gymnasium
.:Mood:. Friendly
.:Interaction(s):. Natalie Thompson
.:Mentioned:. Everyone else (?)
.:Tagged:. Excesmyr
[/hr]

eMahkWr.jpg

Sora was near terrified when she watched Gen's expression, unsure if she had offended the boy in any way by using him as a shield of sorts. When he opened his mouth however, all of her fears were dispelled. His face looked like a mask of apathy, but Sora could feel his kindness through his words. Gen was a good person. She was slightly reassured when he took her hand and squeezed it, offering some comforting words before he let go of it, leaving a pleasant surprise. Sora was starry eyed as she looked at the little origami crane, her eyes as wide as saucers. As expected of the Super high school level magician! Gen was truly on another level. Before she could get over her surprise and thank him however, he already moved on into the crowd of students. Silently reminding herself to thank him later, Sora tucked the crane into her pocket, making sure not to crush the wings.

Everyone seemed to be socialising... Sora glanced around the room quickly at the conversations going on, quickly taking note of their characteristics and attire. Most of them looked like interesting individuals, like the boy who surprised her with his sudden abrupt entry and the Super high school fashionista who introduced her bunny. How cute... Sora made a mental note to talk to all of them later at least once. There wasn't many students to begin with, with only sixteen of them. Sora couldn't help but wonder if the rest of them were held up because of some global accident, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Perhaps this school was just extremely selective? Regardless of the reasons however, her priority was to talk with people and make friends for now! Internally cheering herself on, Sora decided it was best to take small steps one at her time. Remembering the boy that had appeared to be addressing them, she approached him with a small smile on her face.

"Alexis right? My name is Sora, Sora Arakida! It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope we get along."

.:Mood:. Nervous, excited
.:Interaction(s):. Alexis
.:Mentioned:. Everyone else...?
.:Tagged:. @Frey

image-jpeg.117851

Suyong sat there for a moment. She stared at the latte in her hands, watching some steam rise through the top. Suyong felt the warm coffee on her hands, and then took a drink. She looked around the room. Out of the 200 people set to arrive by 7:30, only 16 had arrived. That felt really strange to her. She knew people ran late, but she figured that 184 people would be on time. It just felt so strange that 92% of the class wasn't there. Not to mention the fact that there seemed to be no staff at all, not even a janitor.

Suyong brushed off her lab coat, and straightened a pen in her pocket. For some reason, she felt nervous. She took another sip of her latte, just to ease her mind. She glanced at all the students around the room. She didn't recognize anyone important, except for Naomi. Suyong only knew her stage name, but knew about her.

Suyong's thoughts were interrupted. "Hello there, Suyong" A voice near her called out. "Awfully vacant for the first day don't you think?"

Suyong glanced over at the person who has come over to talk to her. She nodded. "It is very vacant. Something seems off." She bit the inside of her lip in a nervous manner. "Anyway, please, call me Doctor Park. Who might you be?" she asked in a polite tone with a smile.

.:Event:. Entrance Ceremony and Orientation
.:Mood:. Nervous, Interested
.:Interaction(s):. Connor Boland, a Starbucks Latte
.:Mentioned:. Everyone to some degree
.:Tagged:. @Rithas

Amelie.jpg
tumblr_inline_ntaz6xkxVJ1rbkr1p_500.gif
embed.php
tumblr_inline_ntaz6xkxVJ1rbkr1p_500.gif

Amelie began to angrily grit her teeth. Never had she been so so disrespect- wait no there was that one time when that guys spit in her face. Now he's a potter potty. Serves him right. She quickly jumped to her feet and took a deep breath in puffing out her chest. She rolled up one of her sleeves as if she were some sort of cartoon hero.

"Who are you calling ugly?!"

She then glared angrily as the male began to walk away. How dare he insult her and then ignore her?! How rude! It took so much in her to not turn him into a potter potty right that minute. She glared as he returned from speaking to someone else. Who was this guy anyway? He reeked of gym mats.

"For your information bones for brains, I am the great Amelie Dubois! Magical enthusiast, high ranking necromancy priestess and all powerful witch. So watch yourself with the insults because I WILL END YOU."

She said with an angrily glare before turning her expression into an innocent one and placing her hands together in the air. She then began to form a rainbow. "But you can call me Amelie. Ya know, cause that's my name! HAHA!" She then began to turn her attention to the woman he was speaking with previously.

"Woah your a DJ?! Neato burrito. I always wanted to know if disk jockies actually threw discs at people? I mean, that's how dj's work right? You pelt your enemies with music until they give in? Or... Something?"

It was quite obviously that Amelie had no experience with parties or social activities what so ever.

.:Location:. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Mood:. Angry Potato
.:Interaction(s):. Ryder / Natalie
.:Mentioned:.
.:Tagged:.
@Daz @Excesmyr

tumblr_inline_ntaz6mbJOz1rbkr1p_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
ed4497e3226796b8e5fbabaf76fa8f10.png

Aran listened to the others filing into the room, some of them much louder than others, and introducing themselves without a care in the world. To them, this was probably the greatest opportunity in the world. A chance to see unchecked success in their lives. But Aran, he just kept in his chair, perfect posture, eyes unmoving, like he'd done countless times in translation jobs around the world. He didn't want to be there. He definitely didn't want to have to introduce himself with that tacky title the school had given him and have people start treating him differently.

So instead of introducing himself and striking up a conversation, Aran listened. Some of his classmates were very loud, but that was okay -- they just had their own way of expressing themselves. What really struck him as odd were some of the titles he heard. Aran was expecting Estorra to choose students with academic talents, but some of he things he heard were downright bizarre. At least he could take some comfort in the accents coloring some of the voices around him: it meant Estorra really was searching around the world. Aran was looking forward to talking to some of these students in their native language; as skilled as he was, there was always room for improvement.

As for the cameras... They seemed a little overbearing to be sure, but Aran was used to being carefully monitored. If anything it made him feel more at home, knowing that if anything went wrong there was always someone who could react to it.

| Location: Estorra Academy - Gymnasium |
| Event: Entrance Ceremony |
| Mood: Attentive |
| Interactions: N/A |
| Mentioned: Everyone else |
| Tagged: N/A |

"For your information bones for brains, I am the great Amelie Dubois! Magical enthusiast, high ranking necromancy priestess and all powerful witch. So watch yourself with the insults because I WILL END YOU." Trying to hold back his laughter at the threat, Ryder tried to place Amelie's accent. French maybe? He'd heard many accents like that while competing in the Alps, so that was probably it. "But you can call me Amelie. Ya know, cause that's my name! HAHA!" Calling someone by their actual name? Far too straightforward!

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"I'd love to see a shorty like ya try to end me. Might even be kinda cute," [/BCOLOR]Ryder chuckled, [BCOLOR=#3366ff]"Since ya're a witch, I think witch bitch is a fittin' name, right? It rhymes n' all too- ya definitely witch bitch from now on."[/BCOLOR] Insulting someone with supernatural powers may not be the wisest move in the world, but Ryder was hardly wise- especially when the person in question was a fun-sized girl making sparkly rainbows. Ryder grinned at Amelie, not realising the danger of treating her as someone 'cute'.

Patience being another one of his weaknesses, Ryder began to hop from one foot to another. Maybe he should have skipped the entrance ceremony, it was just going to be some dull old guy lecturing them to work hard. Words on working hard were unnecessary, Ryder wanted to put such ideals into action. Sighing heavily, Ryder groaned [BCOLOR=#3366ff]"When will this shit begin, dammit?"[/BCOLOR]

~~~
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]
Event: Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
Mood: intrigued.
Interaction(s): Talking to Amelie.
Mentioned: Amelie.
Tagged: @Quintessence

[/BCOLOR]​
[/QUOTE]

image-jpeg.118230

Connor listened to the general conversations going around. Aside from some rather mundane madness and announcing talent in loud voices. He could hear mutterings of the other students having the same concerns as him. If there was any sliver lining from this, it was that some of them were at least somewhat perceptive.

He squinted his eyes at the girl who was showing off her "Mr.Snuggles.". He supposed there was always going be that one person. But knowing his luck, they would all be like that.

"It is very vacant. Something seems off." He smiled slightly at this. "Anyway, please, call me Doctor Park. Who might you be?". Ultimate Doctor, she seemed somewhat befitting of this.

"Connor Boland.....pleased to meet you." He supposed it was best to hold off on his talent for just a little bit. "I've admired your work." Some people found the sight of his sharp sliver eyes rather unfriendly and cold. He wondered if she would to.

"Then again, I suppose everyone here is talented." She was probably one of the most famous to people interested in that sort of stuff.

Plus, someday she might have to undo some of his work.

"This is a bit off though. Only....sixteen of us. No staff. Cameras everywhere. Locked doors. If I had to say anything, it feels like we're gonna get pranked any second now." He sighed at the general situation they were in. He shuffled his coat slightly to get more comfortable.

"A year with these lot. Certainly is going to be interesting isn't it?" He commented.

.:Event:. Waiting for the Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Interested, mildly concerned.
.:Interactions:. Talking to Suyong
.:Mentioned:. Pretty much everyone
.:Tagged: @Minerva

image-jpeg.117851

Suyong took one last sip of her coffee. " You as well, Mr. Boland. And that's very kind of you to say about my work." Suyong said. She took one of her bags from her lap and set it next to her. She proceeded to stand up. "It almost feels like a prison..." She said about the cameras and lockdown. "Like we're captives in some sort of purgatory. It worries me." She brushed off her laptop and put the cap back on top of her cup. "Anyway, Connor, I'll.... be back in a minute. Let me just say hello to someone and throw this away." She held up the cup and pointed to a trash can in the corner.

On her way, she considered the idea that this was some sort of prison. The cameras sure made it seem that way. Maybe it was a student safety thing. School Shootings were a thing, and England wasn't safe from them. The school's prestige didn't make it any safer. Perhaps the Cameras were also something to do with the student's training. Someone was watching to see how they would react. She threw away the cup and looked around the room.

She spotted that girl her sister was always talking about. That Pop Idol who was kidnapped a few years back. Saya Nano, or rather, Naomi Aries was her name. Suyong had dealt with her family before. Her mother had worked with her parents before, and Suyong had treated several members of the family due to their prestige and fame.

Suyong made her way over to the girl. She smiled softly. "Hello, it's been a while. I'm Doctor Suyong Park." She said in a chipper tone. "I believe we've met in the past. At the very least, I know your parents and aunt. I'm sorry to approach you, Miss Aries. I just wanted to introduce myself personally."

.:Location:. Gym
.:Mood:. Cheery, happy
.:Interaction(s):. Connor, Naomi
.:Mentioned:. Everyone, pretty much
.:Tagged:. @Rithas @☆ Mirai ☆

image.jpeg.jpg

Ken started rocking on his feet as he listened to the girl return his conversation, which kept his smile on his face. He listened to her completely before he decided to speak once again. This girl seemed to be a simple one, with a simple talent in his opinion. Though despite this he was still rather interested enough in her to continue their conversation rather than stop mid way and wander off to another person to have a talk with. As the other talk his eyes did wander to some of the other people in the room with interest (though not a word the girl uttered missed his ears). Just by going by looks...well the class was very diverse to say the least, though clothing wasn't the only thing different. Hair color, accents, ways they introduced themselves, everything about everyone seemed to be different and unique from the most simple to very wild. This fact...it made Ken's heart flutter a bit (not that he showed it on the outside).

Before this he was in a school where everything was the same, same outfits, same hair cuts, same personality. It was so dull the people at his old school were drones just like he had been once upon a time. Now that he actually decided to think back to his old school...it was so gloomy. Really he couldn't remember a single face from the people that attended, but that was for the best. Not like those useless slobs could ever impact his life, so he didn't plan to waste important memory on the faceless students. Rather he would use if for these students, these colorful students! It was amazing! He didn't know any of them but he couldn't wait to know them~

After Celine finished speaking Ken didn't answer for a bit but after a few seconds (long enough to make someone think he was ignoring them) his eyes shifted back to her. The light smile yet to leave his face. "Don't tease your talent~ I hear you, but I can't be certain that I will comply~" He hummed in his ever so happy tone, though the happiness about it just gave off the aura that he didn't really seem to care about what she said. The happiness in his tone seemed far more directed to own personal enjoyment. "Though that no friends thing, sounds a bit dull~ I mean if you don't have friends who do you show off your skills to? Friends are very fun to make jealous, if you ever get some you should give it a try~"

After saying this he relaxed his shoulders a bit and looked at her, though with his head tilted up just a bit despite the fact he was taller than her, one could easily think he was looking down at her. "Friends with yourself? Ah....that sounds unbelievably boring." A bored tone left him, his hands moving out of his pocket and behind his back his smirk still on his face. "If you only have yourself in life, I wonder how long it will take you to go insane. To lose your mind and yourself due to the ungodly painful boredom you will get, after all there is only so many things you can tell yourself before you get bored of your own words." His voice was cold and his eyes were at one of the cameras rather than the girl. He was quite for a moment as he kept his gaze on her.

But not even five seconds later he looked at her, his head no long tilted up, a far kinder smile on his face as a hand dismissively. "Kidding kidding~ I'm sure you will find plenty if friends in this place, after all looks like several of this people are the very outgoing type~ Just be sure not to run away and hide from them when they approach and a friend may magically appear for you one day." His tone was back to how it was before laid back, and happy.

After saying this he looked at his watch with a raised brow. "Its almost time......" He looked at the doors of the gym and raised a brow. "....There is no way there are going to be 200 people coming through those in just a minute or two... Was the time wrong on those weird letters??? Or did everyone else get the wrong information so we are going to be stuck here waiting?" These questions were out loud rather than just thoughts. "I feel like something is off... 200 people getting the wrong time? The staff really messed up.."

'........Where is the staff???? Shouldn't they at least have the right time??'

.:Mood:.Happy, chill, teasy, confused, curious
.:Interaction(s):.
Talking to Celine
.:Mentioned:.
Meh no one
.:Tagged:. @Verite

mirai-jpg.118072

As he concluded his little "tour" of the main building's first floor, Ardin's mind was blown away with more questions popping up rather than answers. Why were the doors and the stairway to the second floor locked? Why were there absolutely no staff present? The confused young man stopped in his tracks for a brief second. He was more a detective than anything else at that point. Ardin picked up his phone again, staying put at a secluded area away from the gathering students and attempted to make a call. Key word being "attempted to". Much to his surprise, there was no signal.

".... Tch."

He put down his phone in his coat pocket, recollecting his mind as to the hidden depths of the situation he's in right now.

"What the hell is going on...?! Was he expecting me? No, that can't be right..."

With this sudden development, Ardin couldn't execute his mission in any form or manner. The events that are happening at the moment are way beyond what he had planned. It was slowly becoming... illogical.

"I should get out of this building first and look for another way in..."

Completely bypassing the pathway towards the gymnasium, he had heard wild gossiping here and there from some of the students. Another thing that hit him was the fact that they didn't seem to mind the fact that the majority of the rooms in the first floor were locked.

"Did these people really just barge in here without exploring first...? It doesn't matter. I better make my way outside. This is becoming uneasy..."

A few silent steps, unheard by the students in that school, created by him as he treaded through the hallways of the academy. He was almost to the exit, moving as if he were escaping some sort of monster. A sense of false hope somehow ran through the young man, despite he didn't feel fear. He was going to accomplish his mission, no matter what.

A second after the man blinked his eyes and turned at the corner of the hallway, it happened.

"!!!!!!"

There, he stood, in front of what was supposed to be his destination, utterly shocked at what he had witnessed. Just when he started to think that things were becoming illogical, everything had just fallen apart. Wide-eyed, along with dropping a sweat from his forehead. That was how much of an eye-opener this was. The calm and composed Ardin literally froze then and there.

This wasn't the Estorra Academy that he was exploring at all, anymore.

"What... the fuck is happening...?!"

A massive steel door, of a technologically-impressive tier, lied at what was supposed to be the main entrance and exit of the school building.

Ardin took a step back, visibly flabbergasted. How the hell did THAT happen in such a short span of time? He then shook his head, averting his gaze from the screwed-up imagery. Thinking quickly, he rushed back towards the school hallways. He figured that if he couldn't get out through the main entrance, he can for sure exit through the school windows.

"My eyes must be playing tricks on me right now... This can't be... This shouldn't be..."

Each and every single one of the hallway's windows were embedded with thick iron plates.

"Are you fucking serious...?! Dammit!!"

The young man's rationality was slowly fading into nothing as he slammed his fist on the hard metal coating that was covering the school windows, bleeding slightly due to the strength of the impact. This definitely wasn't there a few moments ago. Someone is literally trying to imprison not only him, but the rest of the students here. And there is only one person behind this.

Ardin picked up his phone, attempting to make a call once more. And it hit him just now. Why he failed to be able to send or receive calls earlier. There was no signal, or rather, the signal was most likely cut off.

"He really was expecting me, huh...? Those bastards played me for fools..."

Gritting his teeth in anger, he kicked one of the nearby garbage bins with such force that it was sent through the distance. He was pissed, that much is certain. He tried exploring the whole first floor one last time, investigating any way to escape. But to no avail. However, there was one more place that Ardin hasn't checked out... the gymnasium. It didn't matter right now even if there were students inside; the situation was dire. No matter what, he needed to escape.

And so, he walked through the hallway leading straight to the gym, turning right and passing through the indoor pool. Obviously, he didn't have time to swim, but he certainly checked every speck of the area, looking for an exit. None. After that, he finally turned his attention toward the double-doors leading straight to the gymnasium. He spread it open, finally entering the gymnasium.

"...."

And then there they were. The fifteen students of the 95th class. The talented. The elite. The best-of-the-best. He traded glances with most, if not all of them. He surely had disrupted the lively gossip that they were having earlier. By this time, he had already calmed down, despite the truth lingering outside that very gymnasium. They seemed to be unaware of what was happening, either. In that situation, he felt that it was best not to panic and not cause an internal struggle between him and the students of Estorra.

".... Pardon me."

Ardin quietly walked past the students, beginning his investigation of the massive school gymnasium in hopes that he could get out.

.:Location:. Estorra Academy, Main Building First Floor, Entrance --> Gymnasium
.:Event:. 95th Orientation Ceremony (not a participant)
.:Mood:. Wary --> Shocked --> Trying to keep his cool
.:Interactions:. Everyone, that's for damn sure. :P
.:Mentioned:. None
.:Tagged:. @Everyone (tagging all of you will become a pain xD)

charb-jpg.118264

Well he was completely ignored, even if he spoke with a soft voice he didn't quite expected to be ignored by others. But that was far from a bad thing, he had space to actually breath and avoid some of the strange individuals that were having 'interesting' personalities. I guess between individuals with exceptional talents, nobody is above the other. He let small breath leave his lips before he moved aside to don't block the entrance. At that moment he started to reminisce when he entered the high school and all his classmates were giving him a lot of attention, bad type of attention, and how he released his emotional side quite often in the first week. Apparently that wasn't necessary in that class, well at least for that moment.

And speaking about attention somebody arrived after him that rose quite the attention, a smartly dressed boy and a girl wearing a lab coat. Both of them were giving the feeling of talent that may blend well with his, especially the girl wearing the lab coat that was almost screaming scientist. Instinctively Alexis wanted to know more about the two of them, his fingers moving to lunch the browser only to be meet with a sad message of missing network. I almost forgot... this is to weird. He looked around the hall and concluded that most of the classmates didn't noticed the abnormality, it would be pointless to attract the attention on something without having any proof. And was time to get that proof. With a movement that was looking very natural, his hand opened the lid of his laptop and started to type, multiple applications launching and waiting for further instructions. "Now let's see..." He mumbled to himself and started to command each piece of software to eat all the resources and get something that can be useful for him. Even if there weren't visible there were wireless networks and a few chips transmitting a modulated signal. The first attempt was to connect to the wireless network but with little success as it was requiring credentials that one would normally see in a company, it looks like it will be hard to obtain something useful and analyzing the signal would take a lot of time. Letting a sight he closed the lid of his laptop and started to theorize why security fit for a company was present in a academy.

But his train of thoughts stopped when a small voice called for him and a girl stopped in front of him. It was the maid girl with a personality that couldn't be comprehended by him and made him curious. Apparently he left an impression as the girl heard him when he presented himself, maybe she was quite sharp in paying attention to details. But there was a slight problem, for the Alexis without emotions, he was bad at socializing as his other part was the other part of him was the one that was dealing with interpersonal relationships. He wasn't having exactly a split personality but more a split of his intelligence and knowledge, one hand a part that was highly logical and calculated that was fit for work and a emotional, albeit unstable, part that was best when he would socialize. With a light movement he removed his glasses and held the laptop in one hand and with the other he grasped the small hand of the girl in front of him. "Nice to meet you miss Sora, I hope we will get along well in the following year." With his sentence finished a small kiss was placed by the back of her hand and a natural and real smile showed on his lips. "You have quite the clothing, might by it related to your talent ?" He continued to speak with her while unconsciously continued to hold her hand. He was interested in the girl that was showing opposite elements of her personality and maybe something that can be helpful in his life at the academy. His gaze separated from her face for a moment when another individual barged rather excited in the hall.

.:Mood:. Intrigued, Aware of the weird security, curious
.:Interaction(s):. Sora
.:Mentioned:. A few classmates
.:Tagged:. @Soli

image.jpeg

tumblr_ma3o1xcFOM1qbq39l.gif

It was during her interactions with Natalie that Ken had spoke up again, jokingly saying that it was pleasure to meet himself as well. Perhaps he was a narcissist, but he later joked saying it was nice to meet her as well, giving her the Nickname Nao. This isn't the first time Naomi had heard of such a nickname either. In fact her family and friends back home called her that. Speaking of her friends and family she wondered what they were doing right now. Her mother must be worried sick wondering if she made it Estorra safely. And Mari must be waiting by her phone for the pictures of Estorra being sent to her. Yet there was no connection what so ever. She may find a way after the ceremony was over for all Naomi knew. While conversing with Natalie she felt her nervousness and the feeling of being Meek die down into calmness and friendliness. This was the side of her that if people conversed with Naomi she would ease and be more interactive. Whenever interacting with that same person the feeling of Meekness would be gone completely. This was some of the few virtues that Naomi had.

Naomi had also decided when coming to Estorra she would open up more and be more outgoing. It was time for her jump out of her comfort zone and be more adventurous with her interactions. And Interacting with Natalie was the first step. ....At least that was the Idea until a boy voice came into the gym.

"Good day. My name is Gen Kaitou and I'm the Super High School Level Magician. I assume you are a portion of the students in the 95 class?"

It was then the voice of a new person caught her attention. Looking over Natalie, she spot a boy with glasses wearing dark clothes. Nodding at his question, she squinted at him for a brief moment. Kaito? She had heard that name from somewhere before. Come to think of it she heard of a Phantom Theif of that name..but that may have been about an Anime rather than a person. She sat right back down as another voice appeared, this time of a female.

"My name is Sora Arakida, the Super High School Level Helper! Please ask me if you need anytime!"

A small girl appeared behind Gen, greeting herself as the Super High School Level Helper. Naomi didn't see her title-nor name-in the basket. Not to mention having a talent in just helping others surprised her. Not to mention, the girl was wearing a Maid's Outfit which looked rather cute on her. And Noami had no shame in admitting it either. After all she swung both ways. For the most part, she seemed easy to interact with, and Naomi kept that in mind as another female voice entered the gym.

"Holy moly look at the bunch! Hiya all! I'm Amelie Dubois! Faux et Mee t donc! Faux et Mee t donc!"

The next voice to appear was a loud one. With an appearance to match a eccentric girl with green hair with a red hoodie appeared with her introduction, saying something in French Naomi couldn't understand. Maybe it was 'It was nice to meet you.' Or Maybe it was Maybeline, who knows. Wait-Why was she mentioning Makeup? That was weird. She figured Amelie would be a friendly individual to hang out with-maybe a bit 'Get in your personal space' kind of girl-but Naomi would have to learn that by interacting with her, something that Naomi struggled with greatly.

"Je suis Chantelle de Blois but you can call me Chanty (Shan-tee) or Telle. I am the Super High School Level Fashion Designer. Oh and this.. Is Monsieur Snuggles, my companion.We cannot wait to make you all so fashionable!"

And so the Fashionista arrived. Naomi just didn't expect the girl to be....small. And carrying a stuffed bunny no less. She was around the same height as Naomi however, but even then she was taller than the green haired girl, but only by an Inch. Maybe she's younger than me.. She thought, remembering how the girl said she would make everyone look fabulous. To be honest she wasn't into that sort of thing, following trends or what the most recent dress was in season. She liked what she wore and wasn't one to follow others. In fact, it would be a shame if everyone did. Putting that aside however, she figured she'd try to befriend her-although felt she wouldn't get along with the small girl. And Naomi really didn't want to make enemies during her time in Estorra.

"Hello, I'm Alexis and I guess I will be your new classmate."

The next one to introduce himself seemed like a nice guy. He had red eyes and glasses. And judging by his name she remembered seeing his name and title while looking around for her letter when she first arrived. She recalled he was the 'Super High School Level Engineer'. Like Gen, he seemed to be a calm individual-a trait Naomi liked. Don't get her wrong, she loved eccentric and outgoing individuals. After all, Naomi had Mari-who was probably the most eccentric out of all her friends back home. Another person that's calm to interact with. That's good. Naomi mused as a another female voice appeared-this time a older one.

"I'm Doctor Suyong Park. We'll be together for the rest of the year, so it's nice to meet you."

The next person to introduce themselves was someone Naomi recognized from the news. Suyong Park was a prodigy in the Medical department since she was young, and her many achievements were spread across the world. Noami had heard about her once one day while her mother was watching the news, but this was before leaving to school. Naomi also faintly remembered seeing her name on one of the letters with the title 'Super High School Level Doctor'. Yet the only thing she questioned was 'How did a someone who graduated college come to this school?'. She'd most likely find out later, if Naomi decided to ask her. She seemed friendly enough to interact with too. And then a loud male voice boomed into the gym, making Naomi wince.

"Greetings suckers, the one truetalent has finally appeared! You mayall bow- ooh, nice hoodie Miss Creepy chick! Almost hides ya ugly mug!"

♪ Here he is....The Biggest Douce of the Universe ♪

No. Stop that.
Naomi scolded herself internally as a boy with sea green hair and yellow eyes made his boisterous loud entrance into the gym. Unlike most of other students however he did not state his name. But judging by his Arrogant and Boisterous personality he may hold the title of 'Super High School Level Extreme Sports Athlete'. It was far-fetched, but her assumption was confirmed when he introduced himself to Natalie-while running right in front of her. Rude. Naomi's eyebrows furrowed as Naomi looked past the boy named Ryder Laurence to see Natalie walk off to Chantelle, taking interest in her bunny-Monsieur Snuggles. Ryder then headed off to interact with Amelie-also known as the girl he called "ugly". As much as Naomi thought of befriending him, she decided against it. She never really liked Jocks-and she figured he'd be a nice Jock to, since nice not narcissistic full of themselves jocks do exist. Her disinterest in Jocks started back in Middle School-seeing how Loud and Obnoxious they were. But of course, they were Middle School Jocks. Ryder was a High School Jock-something Naomi hadn't seen. Although according to her sister when she was alive her friend had a High School Jock boyfriend who turned out to be a royal jerk. Maybe...He'll be different. Hopefully? Naomi thought, clinging onto the small hope of them getting along.

Naomi looked around the gym again, noticing a few students who hadn't introduced themselves. The first was a girl wearing white and blue with a muneate on top. She looked to be an Archers, and remembered seeing one with the name and title.

Celine Ma - Super High School Level Archer.

Naomi wasn't sure if she wanted to interact with anyone, until Ken has approached her and conversed with her. The second student was a blonde boy with green eyes who stayed in the background. What his name was or his 'title' was still unknown. The third student Naomi noticed had approached had approached Suyong and brown hair. Like the blonde-haired boy, Naomi had no clue on his name or 'title'. The fourth student to enter the gym ran in and greeted everyone-although didn't say his name. He had brown hair and green eyes, and his outfit looked rather....trendy. The fifth student to appear had alarms going off in Naomi's head. The words "STRANGER DANGER" rang in her head as a tall man with black hair and wore a long black coat entered the gym. There was something about him that felt....off to Naomi. Oh no...is he gonna kill us? He looks like he might kill us. Oh god he's gonna kill us. I have to go, get out of here beforeher small thought of panic was halted when a familiar individual approached her.

"Hello, it's been a while. I'm Doctor Suyong Park. I believe we've met in the past. At the very least, I know your parents and aunt. I'm sorry to approach you, Miss Aries. I just wanted to introduce myself personally."

Dr. Suyong Park-The well known youngest Doctor in history-was talking to Naomi. Naomi couldn't help but slightly squeal internally as Suyong's soft smile calmed her down from seeing the man in black. Naomi would hate the idea of him trying to kill everyone-or worse-him being a serial killer. You see, Naomi has Foniasophobia-or the fear of Serial Killers and/or Murderers, something Naomi picked up during when she was Kidnapped by Rusian Lukas. Just the thought of a killer near her can make her break out into a anxiety attack, thinking irrationally, and even doing something reckless. Yet seeing Suyong's smile and hearing her voice relaxed Naomi from suffering a breakdown. Putting that aside however, she remembered hearing her address Naomi by her last name-and state she knew her parents and aunt. Wait...how...? Naomi thought and remembered the doctor in front of her saying met in the past. .....WHEN?! Naomi had never even remembered seeing Suyong in her past. The only time Naomi swore to seeing the doctor was on the news and that's it! So how did this doctor know who she was, and know about her family?! Then again, Naomi was busy a lot with POPSUGAR-not very busy of course-during her time in middle school. Maybe they met then and she forgot? Come to think of it, she remembered her parents talking about a family with the last name 'Park' before. Wait. WAS THIS THE 'PARK' THEY MEANT? Naomi couldn't believe it. Right in front of her was the well known Doctor Suyong Park stating they knew each other in the past, and Naomi didn't even know!

Thanks Mom and Dad! Now I'm placed in this awkward situation! Naomi screamed internally as a wave of awkwardness overcame her. Great. Now what to do? It's not like Naomi can say 'I'm sorry but...I don't remember you.', that might upset her! Feeling a drop of sweat from her forehead she tried to stay calm about this, but her nervous smile and voice gave away that Naomi had never seen her in her life. "A..ha..Yeah. Nice to see you again too." She nodded, her shaky voice and nervous smile was clearly obvious, and Naomi was certain Suyong was getting the idea. Sighing, Naomi hung her head in shame, too embarrassed to even look at her. "I'm sorry. That was too obvious wasn't it?" she asked, her voice returning to normal and poked her fingers together. "I remember my parents bringing up you in the past, but I don't think we ever met properly. So I'll say it now. My name is Naomi Aries-although you may know that. It's nice to meet you." With a smile and small bow her eyes wandered to find the rays of sunlight from the Windows that were on the gym floor were gone. Looking up to the Windows on the left side of the gym, her baby blue eyes blinked at the sight of the Windows, the hue changing to a pale sickly blue.

The gym windows were embedded with thick iron plates.

Wh...What the? Was the first thing that came to mind from Naomi. She looked back at Suyong, her sickly pale blue hues remaining and a look of fear that was plastered on her face. "Hey....you don't think..." Naomi started, her voice clearly shaky and scared. But before Naomi could continue-there was a loud 'SLAM!' That got everyone's attention, and the entire group went silent.

'SLAM!' 'SLAM!'

Both exits to the gymnasium were closed abruptly, and from the look of it-automatically too. Grabbing her bag, Naomi slid off the stage and walked quickly to the door, trying to push it open-but to no avail. She tried again and again until stopping, looking back at Suyong. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to state they were Locked in the gym. Maybe it was part of the ceremony? No. That's not it. This doesn't feel staged. This feels... She thought, looking back at the door. "Then, why is it locked?" She muttered quietly, her eyebrows furrowing-question what was happening right now. She looked up at the right upper corner to find the security surveillance camera look straight at her. It Surprised Naomi enough to make her trip and fall back on her bottom-her irises becoming small at the shock. At the same time, each of the cameras booted up at well and looked around the room like crazy-analyzing every student until facing the stage. "What the heck is going on?!" She yelled as a loud feedback from a microphone boomed over the gym, making Naomi cover her ears and wince in pain.

"Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee?" A cheerful voice came over the speakers that we located on the left and right walls of the gym. "Huh?" Naomi weakly said, and there was a brief silence-until the same voice was heard again. "Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you!" The voice claimed with a odd laugh. Naomi struggled back onto her feet, looking at the direction of the left speaker on the wall. "Right okay then-A-Hem! Let's try that again shall we?" The voiced asked, and just like that silence filled the room again. It didn't take Naomi to figure out that was obviously not the Headmaster's voice. She had heard the headmaster's voice before, and it didn't sound anything like.....that. Her attention is then brought to the front of the gym like the rest of her classmates. And that's when their collective nightmare began.

The camera moves slowly down, appearing to be in the back of the gym with the 16 students. All of them looking at the stage with looks of confusion and or fear as the camera zooms past them and heads straight for the stage. From behind the podium appeared a "teddy" bear with one side white and the other side black fur. On the black side there was a red lightning bolt eye and a giant wide smile and on the white there was nothing. The white looked nothing but what a normal teddy bear would look like. Jumping out from behind the podium the bear slammed back down and sat there-a small bit of feedback coming from the microphone on the podium.

"'Ello, Hi there, Kon'nichiwa, Hallo, Merhaba, Hola, Dia dhuit, Nǐ hǎo, Yeoboseyo, and Bonjour 95th Class of Estorra Academy! My name is Monokuma. And I am your school's Headmaster!"

It spoke. The black and white bear that addressed itself as 'Monokuma' spoke. The entire gym was in absolute silence. No one said anything for about a few minutes as the group simply stated at the monochromatic bear on stage. Naomi balled her left hand into a fist. She was still trying to comprehend on what had happened in the past few minutes. The Windows to the gym now had Iron Plates on them, the gym doors were automatically shut and are locked, the cameras spazzed out and looked around the room analyzing everyone, and now-there was a black and white teddy bear that was on the stage claiming to be the school's headmaster. Naomi wasn't sure to either laugh or be furious and question what was going on. And yet, neither did not come out. Instead The only thing that came out was, "A....Teddy Bear?".

"Hey, I'm no teddy bear! I'm Monokuma. Your school's Headmaster!" He sternly replied, raising himself up. "Nice to finally meet you all!" His voiced returned back to it's cheerful demeanor as the entire group was stunned back to silence again. This....had to be staged. There's no way in heck there was a talking bear claiming he was the headmaster. There's no way. But...this didn't feel staged. Monokuma's appearance looked far to disturbing to be considered something the school would use. So why was this happening? Is this really real? And if it was, what did this 'Monokuma' want? These questions filled Naomi's head as her eyebrows furrowed at the bear, listening to the rest of her classmates chime in now that Monokuma's introduced himself.

tumblr_lfhtvm2TN91qzvcyt.gif

"The Prologue is almost coming to an end Boys and Girls! Now the Real Show can Begin!"

tumblr_marmeszoT71rqliaa.gif

.:Location:. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Event:. Estorra Academy's 95th Class Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Shocked | Stunned | Irritated
.:Interaction(s):. Natalie Thompson | Suyong Park
.:Mentioned:. Everyone Really.
.:Tagged:. @Everyone

tumblr_marmeszoT71rqliaa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.