Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daz, what do you mean with that edit ?

W.I.P.

"To have bias is to deceive oneself: to see the truth one must purge themselves of bias."

6c231298c6f5b9052421480f29cd498c.jpg

General

Full Name: Cassius Verda Gray

Nickname(s): Cas- abbreviation of Cassius. Candid- derives from ultimate ability and sounds similar to name.

Birthday: October 1st, 1998.

Gender: Unknown. They keep their gender hidden from the pubic so it doesn't cause bias.

Nationality: British.

Sexual Orientation: Unknown, but likely either pansexual or asexual. They keep their sexual orientation hidden for the same reason as their gender- however, people suspect is unlikely that the Ultimate Impartiality would have a gender preference.

Zodiac Sign: Libra

SHSL: Impartiality

Personality

Virtues: Fair, cautious, judicious.

Flaws: Apathetic, insensitive, disloyal.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: To be deceived.

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'8".

Weight: 140 pounds.

Bust: 90cm? Is that reasonable? I don't have any clue how to measure bust, I just looked at a chart.

Blood Type: Pink. AB.

Clothing:

Background

Place of Birth:

Full History: (Please explain in your character's history how they began with their talent. Also explain how the got into Estorra Academy.)

Relationships-

Family: Note to self- One parent of spanish origin.

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: None, they are too messy.

Enemies: They do not consider themselves to have any. Cas acknowledges other people consider them to be an enemy, usually due to Cas not accepting some agenda they have, but Cas refuses to see them as an enemy in return.

Miscellaneous

Face Claim: Charles/Charlotte Dunois? However their general appearance is closer to the image at the top, which I could find no name for.

Voice: Glass Reflection. The slightly posh accent just feels right.

Character Banner: Would prefer to be provide with one.

Colour of Dialogue: "Truth is singular. Lies are words and words and words. Madame Vastra."
YOUR CHARACTER IS VOICED BY GLASS REFLECTION!!! :D

Well, at least he's not gigguk

Ooh I just had a neat idea, what about Ultimate Translator or Ultimate Omniglot or something like that?

Reactions: Daz
@Frey The reason for Cas to view Alexis as a rival is due to both being enthusiasts of the scientific method but differing opinions on emotion. "We can't live without our emotions, even if they may lead to chaos." > Cas would argue one should try to avoid the chaos of excessive emotion.
The edit is because (at least on my screen) I accidentally made you quote yourself by messing up the quotation code.

@☆ Mirai ☆ Yes, yes they are. GS's voice is perfect. <3

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
@Frey The reason for Cas to view Alexis as a rival is due to both being enthusiasts of the scientific method but differing opinions on emotion. "We can't live without our emotions, even if they may lead to chaos." > Cas would argue one should try to avoid the chaos of excessive emotion.
The edit is because (at least on my screen) I accidentally made you quote yourself by messing up the quotation code.
I didn't really intend to make a rival but I aimed for a big flaw and a spicy personality. And from a point of view he can be the most harmless or dangerous from all the students.

I didn't really intend to make a rival but I aimed for a big flaw and a spicy personality. And from a point of view he can be the most harmless or dangerous from all the students.
I didn't mean it too literally, I used the term rival more to mean they had 'rival' personalities, aha. You did create a very yummy personality though, even if I personally would have added some ginger.

I didn't mean it too literally, I used the term rival more to mean they had 'rival' personalities, aha. You did create a very yummy personality though, even if I personally would have added some ginger.
Thank you, still I don't have the foggiest idea what voice to give to him.

Thank you, still I don't have the foggiest idea what voice to give to him.
What I did was go through all of my Youtube subscriptions until I found one I liked, so you could try that?

I did a little test to see if i could remember how the freak the intro cards went

I think it came out pretty good

So yeah if anyone needs one, just message me with your face claim or an image and ill see what I can do

dank grandpa test intro.png

I did a little test to see if i could remember how the freak the intro cards went

I think it came out pretty good

So yeah if anyone needs one, just message me with your face claim or an image and ill see what I can do

View attachment 117246
I would like a bit of help, if is possible.

That's AMAZING!!!

*Is Lowkey Jealous*
I added the backstory, Is there anything else I need to do beside the voice and image ? Also is there anything that I should change ?

I added the backstory, Is there anything else I need to do beside the voice and image ? Also is there anything that I should change ?
Nope. Everything looks good. Although I have a question: why do you have two different color for your character's dialogue?

Nope. Everything looks good. Although I have a question: why do you have two different color for your character's dialogue?
I was thinking that it would make easier to understand when he is in Jekill or Hyde mode(with or without glasses)

Status
Not open for further replies.