Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Verite Do I spy a Kyoko Kirigiri avatar?

v9lKBWX.png

may need help with a banner as well, once i make my own CS
Sore go ahead ^^.

Reactions: Daz
I'm sorry, I have realised the error of my ways... now I have seen the truth. They are the Super High School Level Banana!
*Looks into the camera like I'm in the Office*

Reactions: Daz
OH hey I found it.

Also I can most likely assist anyone who needs a banner.

Hey @Daz, I just noticed your character voice is Enshine, can I ask what made you make that decision ?

Hey @Daz, I just noticed your character voice is Enshine, can I ask what made you make that decision ?
I just changed it, and am likely to change it again (maybe even back to Einshine), but because his voice is high pitched. However he has a Japanese accent, so it wouldn't work. =n=

What the heck happened in here?

Anyway, may be interested. I had an Ultimate Doctor Character I never got to use much that I'd like to try again.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
6b7a0930c90f3065a29449b3ab5bd51a.jpg

General-
Full Name: Alexis Reier
Nickname(s): Jekill and Hyde
Birthday: 20th December
Nationality: German
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual but rarely presents sexual interest in romantic relationships except when his curiosity is pulled towards that person.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
SHSL: Engineering

Personality-
Virtues: Intelligence, knowledge, resourceful
Flaws: emotionally unstable
Personality: Alexis is what you would expect for a genius in science, calculated, logical, knowledgeable but having a massive flow, the moment his emotions come into play his reasoning can become sloppy but his reaction become faster. He also developed a mental trigger, as long he have glasses on he would keep himself logical and rational, fully using his knowledge but without his glasses he will become more temperamental, emotional yet keep his intelligence.

Likes: Classical music, Tea, Technology, Skateboarding, Rain.
Dislikes: Hot weather, Sour things, Lack of Internet or Books
Fears: To be hurt by others or possible accidents. Without his glasses, his impulsiveness and temperament makes him disregard his fears when he acts.

Physical Appearance-
Height: 182cm
Weight: 65kg
Bust: Is this relevant ?
Blood Type: 0 Positive
Clothing: Mostly hoodie or jacket combined with a shirt and jeans, preferable pastel or dark colors and never bright colors. He always carry with him a small bag on his back or around his waist, the bag containing a variety of tools.

Background-
Place of Birth: Berlin
Full History: Alexis wasn't always a so called genius but around the age of 8 he got lost in a technology expo when he was with his parents. The young boy became very curious of the things around him and while he was afraid at first he started to innocently ask the men and women in suits about the things they were presented. That was the turning point of his life, from that day becoming more curious about the technology and in time the curiosity became knowledge and intelligence.
But that gift brought in his life also a lot of pain as it was bullied by his classmates for being different from them and got cold looks and fake smiles from the adults around him. Slowly his emotions that were bottled started to create cracks in the glass walls and one day he did something dangerous, he tricked one of his classmates to take one of his "toys" and send him to the hospital by applying a strong electrical shock. Yet he was never accused of something and the case was classed as an accident. That day was the moment when the boy realized that sometimes he needs to release his bottled emotions and developed his trick to keep them in check.
Moving forward to the current day, Alexis that was now more of a young man than a boy received an envelop that was containing an form for transferring schools and a recommendation letter that was acknowledging his talent in science and engineering and was describing why he should transfer to a school where he can show his full potential. After a few days of research on the school and his current situation he decided to accept the form, not expecting how special will be that year.

Relationships-
Family: A father and mother, he isn't very close with them
Friends: At the last check he was considered a freak by others so we can't discuss about friends.
Pets: A black cat named Alice.
Enemies: Currently none.

Miscellaneous-
Voice: Undecided.
Face claim: Shin from Amnesia but closer to the image
Character Banner
CharB.jpg
Color of Dialogue: 0x00F0F0/0x00FF00
"Through science and technology everything becomes possible,"
"We can't live without our emotions, even if they may lead to chaos."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
6b7a0930c90f3065a29449b3ab5bd51a.jpg

General-
Full Name: Alexis Reier
Nickname(s): Jekill and Hyde
Birthday: 20th December
Nationality: German
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual but rarely presents sexual interest in romantic relationships except when his curiosity is pulled towards that person.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
SHSL: Engineering

Personality-
Virtues: Intelligence, knowledge, resourceful
Flaws: emotionally unstable
Personality: Alexis is what you would expect for a genius in science, calculated, logical, knowledgeable but having a massive flow, the moment his emotions come into play his reasoning can become sloppy but his reaction become faster. He also developed a mental trigger, as long he have glasses on he would keep himself logical and rational, fully using his knowledge but without his glasses he will become more temperamental, emotional yet keep his intelligence.

Likes: Classical music, Tea, Technology, Skateboarding, Rain.
Dislikes: Hot weather, Sour things, Lack of Internet or Books
Fears: To be hurt by others or possible accidents. Without his glasses, his impulsiveness and temperament makes him disregard his fears when he acts.

Physical Appearance-
Height: 182cm
Weight: 65kg
Bust: Is this relevant ?
Blood Type: 0 Positive
Clothing: Mostly hoodie or jacket combined with a shirt and jeans, preferable pastel or dark colors and never bright colors. He always carry with him a small bag on his back or around his waist, the bag containing a variety of tools.

Background-
Place of Birth: Berlin
Full History: Soon

Relationships-
Family: A father and mother, he isn't very close with them
Friends: At the last cheek he was considered a freak by others so we can't discuss about friends.
Pets: A black cat named Alice.
Enemies: Currently none.

Miscellaneous-
Character Banner: I need a bit of help
Color of Dialogue: 0x00F0F0/0x00FF00
"Through science and technology everything becomes possible,"
"We can't live without our emotions, even if they may lead to chaos."

Cas has found his rival.
Edit: Apparently Frey said their own CS to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.