Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to Life! (NO SLOTS LEFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the final "Chapter" of this RP won't be breaking any common sense like the actual games do. xD

Or we can do it "Future Arc" style. :P What do you plan on doing, Mirai-chii? :D
I would be up for this woo
I mean I think not having a "mutual killing game" might be really interesting. After all, I found that the plots of Ultra Despair Girls (not counting the inappropriate sex jokes with children) and Future Arc/Despair Arc are very interesting. Like, seeing what is going on on the outside, and stuffs.

I'm def interested.

I wanna make the ultimate weeb. nah kidding, I'll figure something out
Danganronpa? Sign me up!

You Guys are amazing. Thank you all!

@Weisenhart Personally I don't plan on doing the killing game like the one in Future Arc. It'd be nice if I played it in as a motive for one of the chapters however.

@MiNaGi I'm glad you saw this! I mean, I agree with you, I love the plot of Despair Arc, but I don't think I can fit it in with the story I have written so far. (I'm writing the OOC at 2 in the Morning as we speak).

Fun Fact: The Mastermind was Originally going to be Super High School Level Weeb/Otaku. But that's been scrapped. Doesn't mean anyone else can use it tho :).

Speaking on the OOC, I'm currently working on it. I still have to find pictures for Estorra as well as places for the school (Club Rooms, Library, Clinic, Ect). If anyone has any ideas please tell me. The more the better! I also have to work on the Rules/IC Rules, and The CS.

Reactions: Daz
Writing OOC's at 2 in the morning should be a crime

GO TO BED YOU WEEB

If it isn't to late I would like to put on the list of interested. I know only the first game and the anime but I love them. A small question, how you handle the scenes when somebody wants to kill another person ?

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Oooh~ thank you so much for the invite. Now I feel special hahaha xD and a lot of people I know are here too!!! How can I say no to that? XD

I'm sold. Count me in!

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Writing OOC's at 2 in the morning should be a crime

GO TO BED YOU WEEB
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOUR NOT MY MOM XD.

If it isn't to late I would like to put on the list of interested. I know only the first game and the anime but I love them. A small question, how you handle the scenes when somebody wants to kill another person ?
Well, it won't happen during when the RP's going on.

What I mean is, I will give the students a few days of Normal or Daily Life (Like the games) then I will pick (or you can volunteer) 2 (or 3) people. 1 (or 2) will be the victim and 1 (or 2) will be the culprit. Will talk through group PM about how the culprit will the kill the victim. Once everything is planned out, only two people will know: Me and the Culprit.

After the third Daily Life day, we will commence with the start of Deadly Life-or (Not) Normal Days if you prefer. I will make a post of my character (and maybe a few others) coming across the body. I will give a description of the surroundings before getting to the victim and esplaining what they look like (ex: A girl was dead with her dismembered limbs all over the floor next to her.). Monokuma will make his Body Discovery Announcement, and Everyone will begin with the Investigation. As for the culprit, they will have to play along too. If they don't they will look suspicious to the roleplayers.

And for Execution that will be decided between me and the culprit. Which then I will write in extremely horrid vivid detail from start to finish.
Oooh~ thank you so much for the invite. Now I feel special hahaha xD and a lot of people I know are here too!!! How can I say no to that? XD

I'm sold. Count me in!
@DANAsaur your the best! Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
But I feel like it'd be sad if people were slowly thrown out of the rp. Is there a way for everyone to stay in the story? xD

I just imagine a separate thread with everyone being cheerleaders.

"WHAT? X IS STILL ALIVE?!? BOOOOO."

"GO X!!!!! LIVE, DAMNIT, LIVE!"​

plot twist they don't die, they're just sent to the shadow realm

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Yeah, if you're not in the 5 survivors, this kind of rp would make people run away.

We could also do it like SDR2 where they're alive but in comatose.

And then we could continue the rp after the end of the killing game when they recover in the hospitals. idk I really liked that plot twist in SDR2 so

But I feel like it'd be sad if people were slowly thrown out of the rp. Is there a way for everyone to stay in the story? xD

I want to make a separate School Days (Like School Mode) RP that involves no killing and the tragedy never occurs.

I just imagine a separate thread with everyone being cheerleaders.

"WHAT? X IS STILL ALIVE?!? BOOOOO."

"GO X!!!!! LIVE, DAMNIT, LIVE!"​
.....That Actually gives me a idea @Dip.

In the First Episode of Despair Arc, Chisa Yukizome is seen watching her death in the Future Arc. Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a separate thread where the dead students watch the killing game and hope for their remaining surviving friends to survive?

We could also do it like SDR2 where they're alive but in comatose.

And then we could continue the rp after the end of the killing game when they recover in the hospitals. idk I really liked that plot twist in SDR2 so

Please don't give me ideas I only have so much to work with ;-;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dip
Well the SDR2 concept wouldn't affect the actual killing game, and it would keep the rp in one thread. Or it could all be a fake charade and a giant troll.

I saw this one fanart from Danganronpa 1 with the dead characters behind the scenes (so not dead) playing around and setting up the murder cases. That was pretty fun.

Also it's not too late. Welcome aboard! :)

Well the SDR2 concept wouldn't affect the actual killing game, and it would keep the rp in one thread. Or it could all be a fake charade and a giant troll.

I saw this one fanart from Danganronpa 1 with the dead characters behind the scenes (so not dead) playing around and setting up the murder cases. That was pretty fun.
Actually I take back what I said before. @MiNaGi you gave me a brilliant Idea that will make this even more Despair-Inducing >:D.
tumblr_mvea0bGgdY1slvyeio2_500.gif

We're all split-personality serial killers.

I wanna be the slinky-man!

We're all split-personality serial killers.

I wanna be the slinky-man!
.....Well...about that...–

tumblr_inline_np4ydis11Z1t9w8cf_500.png

"Upupupupu..Now Mirai-Chan, why on earth would you tell them and spoil the surprise?"

tumblr_mj3cy1vUIu1re9oq6o3_r1_500.png

"After all, Wouldn't be much more fun to keep it a surprise to the very end~? Eheeheehee!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pveAcYj1qz4rgp.png

"And to all of you-If you want to know what I'm planning, your going to have to wait until Chapter 6."

tumblr_static_3qf2kxvway4gcggkkk08c80kg.png

"Well, if you can survive long enough."

tumblr_inline_mr6pveAcYj1qz4rgp.png

"Don't worry. All we be explained in due time. For now I'm going with @Dip's idea. I think I'll call it....."

Despair Theater.

What if it's actually a mind game.

They're in the matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.