Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to Life! (NO SLOTS LEFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navi

Original poster
image.png
The Despair Inducing Game Brought to Life!

tumblr_inline_n3jpvdw0kX1rx7gub.gif

Misery and sorrow

Academy of Hope

Bring the world into its ultimate destruction

Savage and sadistic

Pain surrounding

Youthful lives departing

Blood stains dance in our vision

Masters in their art forms

Naiveté ran through them

Unaware the sadness they would find themselves in

Paint it all in crimson

Mask the weakness

Delve into the madness

Bid farewell to all that has been

Treated like prisoners

Trapped in a world filled with nothing but despair

A game where it's kill or be killed

We were lured into the devil's lair

Losing faith with whom to trust

We were being taken out one by one

Never-ending misery

Were we ever going to see the sun?

Despair- Miss P

tumblr_inline_n3jpvdw0kX1rx7gub.gif

Hello Hello Boys and Girls! My name is Mirai- The Ultimate Despair Creative Writer! And Today, I bring you a Interest Check based on the Visual Novel franchise called Dangan Ronpa! Since Dangan Ronpa 3 Future Arc and Despair Arc are currently airing still, I decided I wanted to do a RP on one of my favorite game franchise. So what will this RP hold you may ask? Well, I present to you the story-

In this world (like ours) Dangan Ronpa is nothing but a Visual Novel and a game at that. After all, wouldn't it be Despair-Inducing if the killing game was brought to life? Well of course it would be!

Taking place in a prestigious multinational school located in the United Kingdom, this roleplay will focus of 16 students (like the game) who are forced into a game of killed or be killed by the titular mascot from the game. Will Despair win? Or will Hope Prevail overall?

That's are story boys and girls! So, who's wanting to jump into the RP world of Hope Vs Despair that is Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to Life?!

tumblr_mvea0bGgdY1slvyeio2_500.gif

720735.gif

Info:

Interest Check: Launched September 4th, 2016

OOC/CS Thread: Launchef September 5th, 2016
OOC/CS

IC Thread: COMING SOON

Participants: 16/16
If you want to treat this like an interview that is optional.
-Insert Quote of Character Here-
(Appearance must be Anime)
General-
Full Name: (First/Middle/Last)

Nickname(s): (If the Nickname has meaning please explain)

Birthday:

Nationality:

Sexual Orientation:

Zodiac Sign:

SHSL:

Personality-

Virtues:

Flaws:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Physical Appearance-

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type:

Clothing:

Background-

Place of Birth:

Full History: (Please explain in your character's history how they began with their talent. Also explain how the got into Estorra Academy.)

Relationships-

Family: (If they have any)

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: (If they have any)

Enemies: (If they have any)

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: (Anime Only Please)

Voice:

Character Banner: (I'll provide you with this if you want me too. Must include your character's name and SHSL Title. You must use this in the RP.)

Color of Dialogue: (Feel Free to add another quote here if you'd like ^^)

720735.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Daz
I'm interested as long as we're only using info available from the first two games and/or Zero. :o

You have my interest, as a fellow Dangan Ronpa Fan.
Gundam Tanaka is bae.

A Dangan Ronpa roleplay, you say? Well, I'm not all that well-versed on the game/anime. Like, at all. Would knowledge from the first two games and/or Zero be required? I could do some research (gameplay, anime, etc.).

Will there be stuff from Zero? It's not exactly easy to know it exists if you're just playing the Steam ports, so...

A Dangan Ronpa roleplay, you say? Well, I'm not all that well-versed on the game/anime. Like, at all. Would knowledge from the first two games and/or Zero be required? I could do some research (gameplay, anime, etc.).
Not really. I mean, knowing anything about Dangan Ronpa isn't required. And I'll explain the series and how the game works throughout the RP (Monokuma will help too.)

Reactions: Kitsune
Will there be stuff from Zero? It's not exactly easy to know it exists if you're just playing the Steam ports, so...
I haven't thought about it. Although I think I might add mention to the First Mutual Killing of the Student Council.

If I remember correctly, the first mutual killing game of the student council was mentioned in Zero. From what I also remember Izuru and Shoshun Murasame were the only survivors and Izuru Kamakura killed everyone. However in the recent despair arc, we learn the student council killed each other.

Yeah, I figure the extent of it would just be mentions of the history behind Hope's Peak, if anything. Just thought it should be clarified. :o

Yeah, I figure the extent of it would just be mentions of the history behind Hope's Peak, if anything. Just thought it should be clarified. :o
I see. Yeah I think that might come into play with the story. Since the Mastermind would have knowledge on Hope's Peak Academy's History as well as the game.

Ooooh! I havn't done a DR RP before. I loved the anime and the first game, I might have to do some research. Keep me tagged up, when this thing progresses!~​

Ooooh! I havn't done a DR RP before. I loved the anime and the first game, I might have to do some research. Keep me tagged up, when this thing progresses!~​
Of course! Thanks for showing your interest :).

• Love
Reactions: Dip
As long as the final "Chapter" of this RP won't be breaking any common sense like the actual games do. xD

Or we can do it "Future Arc" style. :P What do you plan on doing, Mirai-chii? :D

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
I would be up for this woo

I mean I think not having a "mutual killing game" might be really interesting. After all, I found that the plots of Ultra Despair Girls (not counting the inappropriate sex jokes with children) and Future Arc/Despair Arc are very interesting. Like, seeing what is going on on the outside, and stuffs.

I'm def interested.

I wanna make the ultimate weeb. nah kidding, I'll figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.