Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaxi

Original poster
game.jpg

tumblr_inline_nemvhcWulE1skpmwe.png
"Uppupupupupup."
"A warm welcome to all the freshmen. Let us begin the entrance ceremony!
I am Monokuma, the principal of this school!
Pleased to meet you.
You are the promising, young high school students who carry the hopes of the world on your shoulder. And in order to protect all you precious students, I have decided to let you all live happily together within the confines of this school!
Forever!
Don't worry about the details, we have a huge budget so you won't be inconvenienced in any way.
Ahem, anyone who wants to leave this academy will have to play by a certain rule.
I don't care how you do it but only students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place.
That is all there is to it. Pretty simple, right?"

So yehh, decided to see if anyone would be interested in doing some Dangan ronpa themed rp.
I'm sure this has been done before but I've wanted to host my own one for a while :)

Still figuring out the mechanics so feel free to make suggestions ^-^

I'd be interested! So it would be a take on the game? I's also be happy to help plot/set-up!

I'd be interested! So it would be a take on the game? I's also be happy to help plot/set-up!
I'd like to make it kinda like the anime. So bit less on the investigation side however ideally what the students do would be up to the people playing.
It would also use OC's rather than the characters from the games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.