M

MetaGiga

Original poster
So, I’m a bit new here, but I really want to do a Dangan Ronpa RP. My plan is that fifteen characters are submitted (my own will be the sixteenth) and all of them are put through a random number generator based on who is submitted first (since mine is the first one, so he’ll be in the #1 slot). The one that gets drawn will be the ‘mastermind’, and I’ll PM the character’s creator. The one who gets to be the mastermind is free from murders, but CAN’T tell anyone that they’re the mastermind.

The murderers are also drawn at random when a motive is revealed and the victims will be drawn as well, save for the murderer and the mastermind. All will be notified of what happens, okay? If your character dies and you don’t have anyone else to play as, you can take the role as a ‘Monokub’ and assist me (as Monokuma) with messing with the remaining OCs and discussing what to do next. Your Monokub will be entirely up to you to create! You can be a wacky as you want with it!

So, what do you all think?

You've got my interest. I wanna know some more about your backdrop for this killing game, but I'll always go for anything Dingle Rumpus.

You've got my interest. I wanna know some more about your backdrop for this killing game, but I'll always go for anything Dingle Rumpus.
Aah, thanks! I was gonna make the scene a surprise, but I was thinking a college campus sort of place. Kinda like V3, yeah?

Aah, thanks! I was gonna make the scene a surprise, but I was thinking a college campus sort of place. Kinda like V3, yeah?
Fair, fair. You keep what you gotta secret. I'd like a setting like that, though.