Dancing with the Heart ~ 1x1 with Happily & Scorpio Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien Stark and Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial toomey the keys and drove the 3 of them to the beach. She got out the beach bag and went to set up a place for all 3 to sit. She set up a umbrella and had the boys go get food and water. she lay down with tanning lotion of. She sighed and kept her eye's were closed and she had her sunglasses on. Damien came back and sighed. He looked at El"Hey come on El got to give us something here what about your family, you know all of ours." He said. She turned with a sigh." How about this I tell you, you don't ask any questions. Fine My family is rich and My dad was a class a prick who beat me and used me when he didn't want my drunk mother. He died in a car crash left me a fortune my mom remarried someone who beats her and my brother went into the Navy. Happy." She said and stood walking away from both men. Damien sighed." El I am sorry." He said. "No your fine I just need some air " She said and walked away from him and Hyd. Damien sighed and looked at Hyde." Sorry man I did not mean to upset her." He said. El hadn't told any one including Mara that. She hated her family.

Hyder felt bad for his woman... he didn't have the best home-life luck wise, but at least he could say he was close with his dad and tolerated his brother well. "Don't worry 'bout it man. It's not like you knew... none of us did" he said lightly, standing up and semi dusting some sand off before walking over to his blonde beauty. "Hey babe, you alright" he said gently, his hands firm yet gentle on her shoulders. Hyde knew she wanted space, but he did love this lady, truly, and he wanted to do all he could to comfort her... even if he couldn't find the words to do so.

Elthrial Mortelle and Damien Stark

El nods and sighed as she wiped under her eye's. She had jumped at his touch, but it wasn't her dad or step dad." Yeah I am fine." She said and turned to look at him." Come on let's go back to Damien We can talk later." She said. she hope he knew she meant about what she just told them. She hated discussing her past. She wasn't one for pitty from any it's why she never said a thing about it really. Figured keep it to herself. Now the cat was out of the bag. They went back and she apologized to Damien. After that it was weird for a bit till they all started talking again and about nothing they went to play beach volleyball and had fun. The sun was finally going down and El sighed." We should go." She said. They made their way back to the apartment hopefully the family had gone to dinner or something. She peaked in when she got back. Coast was clear. She went to talk for her bedroom when she heard a male voice. it was Maras brother." Hey Elthrial were going out to eat you 3 wanna join us." He asked. El cringed at him using her full name. She looked at the guys and sighed." Umm yeah sure dinner." She said with a small smile. It was slightly forced " let me get ready."She said and went to dress and shower. Damien gave El a look she shrugged to say, it was a polite thing. He nods and goes to shower and change. El changes into a skirt and a halter top. Her ring on finger and necklace around her neck. She put on ballet flats and walked to sit on the bed thumbing her necklace

Mara changed quickly then walked out, pausing in front of El and Hyder's door and knocking. When her friend opened the door she shot them an apologetic smile "You guys don't have to come if you dno't want... Mikael is just clueless and still in love with you El... though Natalia and Brody do miss your stories I think... I just don't want you to think we're going to force any of you to come" she said softly to her best friend. Mar knew that the guys would just follow El's lead, as usually they all followed El's lead.

(sorry... I'm kinda... stuck?)

El answered the knock while her boyfriend showered."Oh no will go, we need to see them and hang out because they have not seen me in a while and it will help you, just tell me their staying in a hotel please with work and all it would make things easier. on the guys and me." Shesaid with a begging Tone to her friend. El was in her clothes already. She smiled and said she see her at the living room. El closed the door with a sigh and went to lay on the bed she shared with Hyde. Her head turned to look when he walked out. She stood and walked over to kiss him. Her arms went around him and she sighed."Hey doll ready to go eat tonight." She laughed when he picked her up and carried her out She squealed and laughed."No Hyde put me down." She said when he did El leaned into him laughing.

Damien Stark

Damien went to shower and get ready he tended to follow Elsie questions for stuff like this. He looked up when Mara came in. he pulled her close and kissed her "hey, beautiful" He kissed her cheek and smiled." I miss you oh man beach was fun kinda slight drama I bugged El about her family and she yelled at me and Hyde. Told us but I will have to tell you." He told her." She probably won't it upsets her a lot. She said I could tell you and I will later tonight when your family is at the hotel." He said gently running a hand through his girls hair gently.

Mara let out a small sigh of relief when her friend said she would come. The brunette had been hoping her friends would tag along... but she wasn't about to force them. Stifling a laugh, Mara nodded "of course they're all staying in a hotel... that was one of the first things I brought up after you three left before actually. As much as I love and miss my family I'm not squeezing them into a two bedroom apartment with the four of us. That would be highly insane." After another quick moment of chatting Mar backed out of the room and headed back to her room to grab her bag and take a quick moment to herself, since her family was still gathered in the living room. When she got into her room Mar was greeted with a loving kiss from the man she hoped to spend the rest of her life with. Leaning into him, Nene took a brief seat on his knee and listened as he said he needed to tell her about El's family. Sure, Mar was a bit curious why it wouldn't come from Elthrial, but she knew her friend had her reasons so nodded lightly before standing up and slipping her hand into his as she pulled him out of the bedroom, back into the living room.

Hyder had just gotten finished showering and changing, and apprently walked into his shared bedroom at the perfect time since Mara walked out a mere second before he was going to push the door open. Hyde kissed his girlfriend when she came over and easily lifted her, smiling "You sure we want to go with them, beautiful?" he asked half-jokingly. Hyde smiled, laughing as El said to put her down just as they were aout to go out of the door. Of course the couple was going with Mara, Damien and the portion of the Argyris-Tael Clan that lived in the USA. Keeping his arm around her waist in a loving yet protective manner, Hyde continued out of the room, meeting up with Mara and Damien and the family.

El smiled and walked with Hyde. She went to the living room but stayed as close to Hyde as possible. She smiled and kissed his cheek. She turned to Talk to Maras brother they talked for a bit and she included Hyde in everything when Her friend came out she smiled and stood." Mara let's go to that one place we went to on the rainy day when the guys were out mudding." She said. El loved this place and the food was a amazing. The boys haven't been and only Mara and her knew about it."You guys can follow us. will take the Dodge Charger." She said to Maras Family with a small smile.

Damien followed her out and smiles when El says Dodger. He lit up, he loved when they drove the charger around it made everything awesome. Damien smiled at Mara and winked. El grabbed the keys and went down to start the car. when the others joined her. she drove for the place her and Mara ate at. It was amazing.

The night and really the entire week, just flew by in a complete blur and before she knew it, Mara was saying goodbye to her family as they left and headed back towards Minnesota. As much as she loved seeing some of the most important people in her life, and as much as she missed them when they weren't around, it was stressful to be around them so much and handle such a rigorous work schedule. Leaning against her boyfriends shoulder as she waved at the car that was headed off into the distance, Mar let her gaze float up to him and let out a happy sigh. The other two had gone back up to the apartment almost ten minutes ago. "C'mon babe, let's go catch some sleep before tomorrows performances" she suggested lightly, slipping her hand into his and leading him back to their bedroom where they were able to quickly get ready, cuddle up, and within minutes Mara found herself in a deep sleep, everything as it should be.

Over the next few months things went spectacularly. As the end of October rolled around, so did contracts. Contracts needed to be signed and negotiated by the eleventh of the month, that way any replacement's, such as Galinda, would be ready to go on by December fifteenth... exactly two months of training to learn everything. It was a hard decision for Mara, and as much as she adored this role and the amazing opportunity to work with her best friends, such as Hyder, who ... because he wasn't a main role, didn't get to re-negotiate or re-sign until December, she did need to uphold her promise of flying back to Russia, and now Greece as well, during the winter holidays. It wasn't something she was looking forward too, and had it only been the original two week trip to Russia like she had planned originally the twenty-five year old would never have even dreamed of giving up her position. Though it was now Halloween, Nene still hadn't told her friends about the decision ... She wanted to tell them ... especially since they would find out next week regardless when rehearsals with the newbs started. Mar only hoped that whoever took her place worked well with her friends... and if her friends didn't stay she hoped whoever took there places could make the show run as well as them. Tonight they were supposed to be going to the big haunted house on 31st street... the one where, if you manage to make it to the top of the building, you get your money back... needless to say, Mara was sooo not looking forward to tonight. At least her friends would be around her though... now if only she could pinpoint where they were at the moment.

Mara's Family finally left, and the months flew by all the contracts were up. El had signed hers and she was going to stay as the wicked witch. She got to keep her dream job and she loved it. She was actually more money then she knew what to do with. Elthrial did find out her friends were not signing the contract when they were told they needed to vacate the apartment in 30 days. El would be getting her own one bedroom due to her signing the contract.

El was kinda in a bad mood as of late, She kinda thought her friends be joining her, her boyfriend could live with her if her rejoined if he didn't she had a choice her career or him. she loved him, but this was her dream job She wasn't sure how that work out, if he left he have to stay some where else, she get new co workers and probably see him even less then she did now at least with them working together she saw him still. Would he leave her because she chose to do what she went to college for. El dreamed of the stage even when she was already on it. she felt like it was a dream come true. She got to be the Wicked witch of the West. However she had to push those Fears down tonight
She was out with her friends on Halloween night l. El said she meet up with them at the hinted house. She had wanted to go do something, she had not even taken her boyfriend with her. El walked the dead beach and skipped a rock along the oddly calm surface it was ripple waves no big surfing waves. It was like the beach knew everyone was away for Halloween. She huffed and looked at the moon with a sigh. The glow of it shone down on her as she sat on the Jetti starring at the oddly calm ocean. El finally made her way to the Dodge Charger she had bought El drove for the haunted house just texting her friends she was on her way. El did get caught slightly in traffic so she was going to be a little late.

Damien was getting ready her had not received signed. It was nice to do, but it hadn't been his line of expertise it was fun for a little bit it was Els thing and he be pissed as hell if she dropped it for any of them. Though he was beyond sure she already new. She got a new lease at a new place and the others were told to be out in 30 days. Her new place was nice from what she said, but she didn't describe it or take photos. He had feeling she was upset and debating on weather to leave or not especially not to ruin anything with Hyde especially if he didn't stay. The 3 of them probably room as El couldn't really have any one stay with her. He walked out of their room. The apartment had boxes labeled every where, he walks till he finds mara and smiles at his shaking girl."oh relax none of it is real." He said."Hyde let's go El said she meet us their we gotta go." He said. Damien got them all their and in line. he kept looking at is phone and the time." Where the hell is she?"He thought out loud. He finally saw her walking over as they were close to the entrance. She waved hey and slipped up with them." Hey traffic and almost no place to park." She said and lightly kissed Hyde in greeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.