Dancing with the Heart ~ 1x1 with Happily & Scorpio Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]Catching the towel that was thrown his way, Hyder flung it onto the chair and swooped over, picking up Elthrial easily. Walking to the deep end of the pool Hyder attempted to toss El in before realizing that she was holding onto him, thus ending with both of them in the water. Letting go once they were submerged, Hyder swam back up, smiling, he loved being in the water.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Just as she was setting her bag back down, Mara felt herself being swooped up. Letting out a small, squeaky "hey!" Mara brought her head back lightly to see her captor was Damien. Within seconds she also felt water flood her ears and nose. Not having a chance to get a proper breath before her male companion jumped in with her, Mara floundered back to the surface and coughed a bit before catching her breath. She playfully scowled at both boys and splashed them before shhoting a glance at Elthrial "we need to figure out a way to pay them back for this"[/fieldbox]​

Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial came back up coughing as she went under the water with Hyde." Hyde I swear to god." She said. She glared playfully at him as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. she watched him and looked at her friend Mara and nods " I agree with that." She said and wampum back for the stairs with her friend. they sat on the pool steps deciding how to best get the guys back.

Damien Stark

Damien surfaced and chuckled. He swam away from the girls and swam to the deep end. He held on to the side as he just laughed. He shook his head at Hyde," Oh man were in for it now" he joked

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]Chuckling at his friends comment as Hyde kept treading water, not feeling a need to hang onto the side of the pool he grinned "I think we'll be okay. If anything we can just outrun them" he laughed lightly, turning in the water to watch the girls, waiting for them to come up with a 'plan for revenge'[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Half swimming, half bouncing over to the shallow end, sitting on the second step with her friend, Mara ignored the cool air that made a chill run down her air exposed back as they discussed. "I'm not really sure we have any new tricks left. We whip creamed them while they were asleep, pretended we were hurt thanks to their antics a few times... any ideas that won't jeopardize their chances of getting a role in the Nutcracker tomorrow?"[/fieldbox]

{should we timeskip to auditions/after auditions?}​

( I will,)

Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial smiled and laughed "well I think we should get them back with cold water at the apartment." She said that was where they went after the pool any way. That night they did. They all laughed the guys tickled them. The next day classes went quickly she danced with Hyde in her last one. They got ready for try outs all she had to do was take her sweats off and put her hair up in a bun. She was stretching waiting on the others to join her.

Damien Stark

Damien had laughed when the girls poured cold water on them. they tackled them and tickled them. They spent the rest of the night watching a movie the girls left and they went to bed and he got up around 8 am and went to class. when it was time for the audition he got dressed and joined El in stretching." Ready?" He asked her." Always was her reply.

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]The cold water was certainly a shock, but the events that followed afterwards were pleasant. The group laughed and had a good time during the movie, and Hyder fell asleep pretty quickly after they left. Yawning as he got up the next day, Hyde registered that the time was 905am and he shot upright pretty darn quickly "crap..
he mumbled, sliding out of bed and running a hand through his semi-bed head. Luckily his hair was pretty short and easily tamed enough to look normal. Running out the door with his key in hand and backpack slung over his shoulder, Hyde ran to his second class of the day, having completely missed the first one. The rest of his day went by as uneventful as ever. After he was finished he sauntered over to Elthrial's class and helped her dance. He was a couple minutes late but overall he hadn't really screwed anything up, just missed out on the stretching which he hadn't needed considering he had just gotten out of hip-hop an hour beforehand. At last it was time for the auditions, and while he still wasn't overly sure about wanting to do this he knew his friends would keep their promises about torturing him... and he allowed the blackmailing to ensue. Glancing around Hyder noticed everyone else looked pretty professional. Looking down at himself, Hyder shrugged and walked back to Elthrial "Think I'll stand out enough if I go in like this?" he asked, still in his sweat pants and form-fitting shirt. He had managed to neaten up his hair and find a nice pair of ballet shoes to 'borrow' from an unfortunate freshman at the back of the waiting area.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]The night had been fun, one of those nights that you would look back on at a reunion in 10 years and laugh so hard at that you would fall off your chairs. After the walk back to her dorm, which was actually pretty far away from the apartment, and a dirty look from her underclassman roommate, Mara showered, changed and promptly fell asleep, only to wake up in what felt like 10minutes when her alarm was blaring the tune to Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum at 730am. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Mara got ready, attended her classes, ballet last as usual. She was lucky to have a private at the end of every day and that her instructor was so amazing. They worked on a few semi-routines for the audition that day, basing it off of the songs before Nene was released on her own. Wandering to the warm-up area she spotted her friends and walked over, sitting herself on the top ballet bar. She hadn't needed to change as she was already in her leo and tights. Her leotard was a baby blue color that accented her skin fairly well while the tights and slippers were the standard light pink. The only thing that had needed a few last minute touch-ups was her hair and that was taken care of just before leaving her last class. "So, is everyone ready? I saw them calling a few people in. It looks like they are taking people in pairs or trios for the most part"[/fieldbox]​

Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial had been stretching. She was in a black Leo and pink tights. Her hair was plastered back and her make up for dance was on. She was stretching her legs out while standing. She looked as Hyder came over." Yeah you look fine Hyde." She said and slowly lowered her leg so she was on her Tippyou toes in her point shoes." That's for sugar plum and Clara and the prince. The rest will be in large groups." She said. She was called in with Hyder and they danced the sugar plum fairy and the male part for him. when finished she nod to them and had Hyder go with her to the room where the other Auditions were. They waited for their friends to come and join them for the group Auditions. She looked at Hyde as she breathed in. The positions be posted at the end of all of this. when their Friends finally joined them. The Auditions for the groups started. The Queens were first audition and Elthrial went out for Marza pan, snow queen, and Spanish Queen. For other parts she went for was dew drops, and flowers. she also went to be in the beginning with all the cousins and parents. They would teach dances, then the group would follow. She was always on Pointe and for the parts she wasn't her pointe shoes She still had them on and the echo could be heard in the dance studio.

Damien Stark

Damien laughed at his friend and shook his head."Oh Man Hyde you are in for a treat." He said. He watched him and Elthrial go to the audition first then just waited with Mara. He winked at her when His name was called with hers. They went in and auditioned he was actually good at ballet. When they were done. they joined the groups. He watched Elthrial dance. the men had separate groups for the mice, soldiers, rat king drosslmier and the Queens cavaliers. He really hoped the pairing of being Clara and the prince was what they got. He still tried out in the groups. He stopped when he heard Elthrials number called. She stood and walked forward her shoes making noise on the wooden ballet floor. Damien was called up as well." Alright this is how you should look for rehearsals. Black Leo pink tights, pink ballet shoes, hair back, make up done for girls men white Leo black pants, white tights and black ballet shoes." The woman said Now postings will be up soon we just have to talk a few things over. free to change " the woman said. El grabbed her Dance bag and walked out with the others. She had taken her Pointe shoes off and walked in flip flops her tights had hole in the bottom to make it easy to role up her leg so she wasn't in her ballet shoes. Damien followed."Damn a lot of people here." He said

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]The entire afternoon went by in a blurr and before he knew it, Hyder was finished lifting and twirling Elthrial around the stage and following his friends back to the audition room where the director, choreographer, casting agents and all the other important people were posting the final results. He wasn't expecting to get in. After all, he was good, but these other kids must have amazing. After everything was posted and certain people talked to, Hyde looked at his friends "so, did everyone get the parts they wanted?"[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Though Mara didn't get stage fright she was no stranger to getting those last-minute butterflies. As she walked onto the back of the stage with Damien she softly slipped her hand into his for reassurance. As the music started they danced both together and individually, the butterflies melted away and she focused solely on feeling the music and the part of Clara. When they finished she waited with the other three, going up and dancing in some of the other groups, just to be on the safe side. When they were dismissed, Mara followed the others out, but she hadn't bothered to bring a change of clothing, only a pair of sandals that she quickly changed into. Once the positions were posted she was practically bouncing up and down out of excitement and anticipation, desperately wanting to know what she got... or if she got anything.[/fieldbox]​

Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial waited with the others as the cast list was to be posted. She was in sweats and a sweatshirt. She bounced on her legs and waited nervously. When the list went up she let the other's look and bit her lip nervously and walked up. She looked for her name on the list and started to bounce. she bit her lip and smiles. She always got any where from 7-9 parts. She had gotten a cousin, snow flake, Sugar plum fairy, Marza pan, dew drop, Arabian Dancer and Spanish dancer. She walked back and nods to Hyder." Your name is on that list go take a look." She said. He was the Cavalier for the sugar plum fairy. She was excited, she ran to Mara and smiled." You did it York Clara And Damien is the prince." She said. she smiled.

Damien Stark
Damien waited with Hyde and the girls. he watched Elthrial bite her lip and whispered to Mar." Damn never seen her this nervous." He said. He smiled and watched Elthrial and when she came back he lifted an eyebrow at what she said " Wait me no way." He had to go look himself.

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]"Holy crap... they actually cast me?" Hyder asked in astonishment when El told him his name was on the list. Looking at the list he spotted the part and figured it was probably the guy who danced with Sugar Cookie or whatever the part was again... Sugar Plum? Walking back over he smiled "looks like the four of us work pretty well in our designated little pairs... and by the end of this we'll probably be sick of each other" he joked before glancing at the window "Who's down for a bucket of wings from the diner and a movie night at the apartment? Tomorrow's saturday anyway, not like we have anything other than rehearsal"[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Letting out an excited squeal, Mara hugged Elthrial before letting go and practically tackling Damien "we did it!" she exclaimed, looking up at her dance partner then releasing him and looking at all three of her companions "we all did it! oh and yeah, I'm down for that Hyde, I'm starving... but do you guys mind if I crash on your couch tonight? I think my feet might fall off if I have to walk all the way back to my dorm afterwards"[/fieldbox]

{I'm working on getting actual text up for SL now... do you want any of our characters interacting in the first post?}​

(sure all 3 would work also is the other one dead? please say no)

(it's not, I'm going to reply on monday... I was trying to give shayla some time to catch up)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial hugged her friend and smiled." I am so excited." She said. She put her shoes in her bag and stretched. She put her boots on and held her bag. she smiled at Hyde." Yes so sick of you." She said rolling her eye's. she grabbed 4 sheets of paper for the schedules of times. Her Hyde had a designated 2 hour slot and Mara and Damien did as well. Her other hours were scattered she be in the studio all day. She could feel her feet screaming at her already. " Yeah sounds good as long as their is salad and I am using the foot tub." She said. she ate healthy to keep in shape. El sighed and jumped on Hydes back so he could give her a piggy back ride her feet were happy to not be in her pointe shoes." Oh I am crashing at your guys place with mara." She said.

Damien Stark

Damien laughed and hugged Mara. He picked her up and spun her. he set her down gently." That we did congratulations." He said to her. He laughed and nods." Sure you and El can crash the night." He said and took the papers from El. He told Mara to hop on his back and he walk her to the dorm and to get food.

(awesome alright )

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]Hyder took a schedule from Damien who had taken them from El. Shifting his weight so she stayed easily on his back, Hyder chuckled slightly when she decided it was time for a ride... but she definitely deserved it. The girl on his back had definitely worked her ass off today. When they reached the diner he put Elthrial back on the ground, gently. The apartment was only to buildings down and an elevator ride up to the third floor.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Laughing as Damien spun her around then had her get on his back, Mara obeyed happily... apparently his feet didn't feel like they were on fire... and if they did he was doing an awesome job of not showing it. When they got to her dorm she grabbed a tote bag and tossed pajamas in it before pulling a sweatshirt on over her leotard and ugg moccasins instead of her flippity flops. When they arrived at the diner Mara offered to go in and pick up the food, thankfully they had been able to order online before they got there... all the young lady had to do was pay and grab the goodies... which consisted of a salad for El, a bucket of wings, a small loaf of bread and some assorted sauces for dipping. "Alright, we got the stuff to stuff our faces... but let's not over do it or we'll never want to move tomorrow" she said a hint of humor but also serioursness etched in her tone as they entered the apartment.[/fieldbox]

{besides, If it ever does die we could just continue as a 1x1 :3}​

• Love
( Sweet)

Elthrial Mortelle
Elthrial always had a bag always packed on her. She spend nights in the studio at Maras, at the guys. so she always had an over night bag on her in her Dance bag. She was set down with a sigh. She was glad Hyde had carried her. Her feet were still yelling at her. They got the food and went up to the apartment. El dropped her bag and grabbed the foot bath and filled it with warm water. she put aromatherapy in the water and set it down by where she was going to sit. She plugged it in and turned on the heater and bubbles. She sighed and relaxed her feet really hurt and would get no break tomorrow. She drank her water and sighed leaning back." Alright what are watching?" She asked." Please nothing romantic, oooo pitch black, or Avp." She said. she really wanted to watch action. She knew her friend hated horror.

Damien Stark

Damien carried Mara to her dorm and to grab the food. He smiled and finally set her down when theye reached the off campus housing. He smiled as El got the foot bath. poor girls feet must hurt like crazy, and she got no break with the nutcracker or classes. He went to go change and sit next the couch. El would change after she got her feet done soaking." Feel like your on pins and needles?" He asked her. El nods her head." Dear God yes." She said. He smirked. He was relaxed in his sweats and a black shirt.

working on it, give me like a half hour, I'm trying to catch up on everything <3

• Love
[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]Upon entering the apartment, Hyder walked into his room and changed into blue shorts and a plain white t-shirt before walking out, grabbing a couple cans of soda, juice and seltzer from the fridge and jumping over the back of the couch, to foolishly land half on the floor and half on a couch cushion... if there was anything good that came from this it was that the couch was actually pretty spacious so his little stunt wouldn't hurt anyone. "I'm good with just about anything, but yeah, I agree with Ellie, no Romance, got it lover-boy" he joked towards his friend. If anything, Mara was probably the only ne here who actually enjoyed those cliche romance movies, but it was fun to pick on his roommate from time to time.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]As she set everything down on a fold-up tray table that one of her friends had set up in-between the couch and the T.V., Mara excused herself to borrow their bathroom where she was able to take a quick yet relaxing shower and change into her grey sweatpants with the black claws, her white t-shirt popular 'proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants' saying, and of course her fuzzy black and white 'ballerina' slippers, complte with a typical messy bun that just worked well with her thick, long hair before she wandered out and plopped down on the couch next to Damien "I don't really have a preference either... and I'm not the biggest horror or thriller fan, but as long as someone lets me hide behind them during the scary parts I'll probably be okay" she admitted sheepishly, a hint of doubt yet also hope filling her voice.[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Elthrial Mortelle

Elthrial finished with the foot bath and dumped it and went to change into black sweats and a red tank top. She smirked at Mara and shook her head." Scarry cat you know it isn't real just lights and make up right." She teased her friend." So pitch black, avp, or The cave?" She asked. she looked at the guys. she smirked and rolled her eye's at them. She was near Hyde and leaned her head on his shoulder as she rubbed her sore feet.

Damien Stark

Damien smirked at Mara." Don't worry I will protect you.' He said. He pulled her closer to him and smiled. He looked at El." AVP" he said. he looked at Hyde and they waited for his vote El wanted Pitch black. They laughed and looked at each other El rolled her eye's.

[fieldbox=Hyder P. Winston, #1e4d27, dashed, 22, Book Antiqua]Hyder thought for a minute, shrugging "Let's go with Pitch Black, haven't seen that in a while" he decided, popping open one of the soda cans to take a drink. Reaching forward he grabbed the remote control and the wii controller. Turning on the console he entered netflix and searched for the movie, pressing play once everyone was all set and the movie had been found.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mara A. Argyris, #8c8284, dashed, 22, Helvetica]Smiling up at him as she gently rested her head on his upper chest, Mara let out a small, content sigh as the movie was turned on. As promised, any of the 'scary' parts, Mara found herself 'eep-ing' or hiding her face. Elthrial was most certainly correct, Mara was a complete scaredy cat... but she was perfectly okay with that... though a comedy or romance, or even something like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games would have been much more preferred by her.[/fieldbox]

{Timeskip?}​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.