1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." - The Apostle Paul, 1 Timothy 6:10

---Haven: A History---

A total Economic Collapse in the 2050's left many of the world's First World countries in ruin. America, China, Japan, England, most of these nations became just fragments of their former power. The United Nations, now significantly weaker, decided to create a society. A society they perceived to progress humanity further. The surviving nations poured what money they could into the project. An island the size of a small country was created between Korea and Japan, thus giving a location.

Enter Haven.

The finished project, named "Haven" was completed in the year 2068, ten years after the project began. It was a major city, larger than most on Earth had ever been. The project was deemed a success. People began streaming to Haven en masse. The city became bigger and bigger. The economy grew quickly, and soon, Haven itself was declared a sovereign nation. The UN's Project was allowed to join the UN.

It is now 2079. The Glory Days of Haven are over. Parts of Haven are glorious and fancy, but only for the rich. Other parts are slums or tenements. Places where those who lost their money, or had none settled. The Megacorporations have risen up, and made their stakes into Haven.

Somewhere along the line between 2053 and now, Magic came into existence. Magical Artifacts from older times started reappearing all over the Earth. Scientists had no explanation for it, and soon magic became a general accepted thing. Mages were welcomed into the workforce, Magical items began being produced, Mages were used as soldiers, and almost anything you could imagine, magic was used for. The Catholic Church began accepting mages, even forming a special order called "The Georgian Order" after St George and is dedicated to the study of magic, and removal of Dragons.

Speaking of the Church, it combined with the Lutheran and Methodist Churches in 2064 in order to get more power, set aside their Theological differences, and created an organization now referred to as "The Unified Church." The Unified Church now has a Worldwide Grip, and even has some control on the Megacorporations. They employ Mages, Soldiers, heck, they even recreated the Knights Templar which is not an order to fuck with. The Church is dangerous. They still do what they used to after the Renaissance, but they've also rebuilt some of their Medieval and Roman power. They're stronger and deadlier than they used to be, and they have a far reaching grip.

Science has also improved drastically. Now you can get implants that can enhance your natural abilities, or just look cooler. These range from making full on cyborgs, to just looking like a cat girl. The Scientists have also created fully functional AI. The AI control many of Earth's cities, companies, and arcologies. Multiversal technology also exists. Haven is a meeting place for people all across the Multiverse. Several Multiversal Organizations have also set up in Haven, such as Public Security Section 9, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Mages' Association, or UNIT. These organizations help control the population, investigate anomalous objects and guide trade along with the United Nations, the Megacorporations, and world governments.

Oh, and Dragons are there too. They are large. They take human form, and can be found running companies, or maintaining massive hoards of Gold and money and artifacts, just like in legend. whatever you do, don't mess with one.

---Your Job---

In Haven, most people just continue their daily lives. They don't know what goes on above or below them. They wake up, go to work, go home, watch TV, eat dinner, go to sleep, and repeat. You however, have come from the Multiverse. Maybe one of the organizations brought you, or maybe you came alone. Who knows. You do know you're here on a specific mission. You have to find an item sacred to your world. If you work for an organization, they may have sent you because you're the best. If you're here alone, you may be after it because of a bounty. You met with others searching for artifacts of their own, and decide to travel together.

However, humanity's overuse of magic in the past few decades and the shattering of the Multiverse is bringing forth a great evil. This evil will tear Earth apart if left untouched. The evil will then tear apart the Multiverse, and eventually, itself.

Man has brought this upon themselves, and you'll be cleaning up the mess.

May God help you all.

8dc1ffca3629c5d8cf8dca40912df697.jpg

Haven West Harbor

cyberpunk_cityscape_by_klauspillon-d83vjqq.jpg

Haven Financial and Corporate District

3f029d2b1ef23ce5833da6fef48ce814.jpg

Bridge into Central Haven from East Haven

city2.jpg

East Haven from Central Haven

apa35byi4kfxzvghqys8.jpg

Central Haven

---Identification---

Name:

Appearance:

Canon:

Equipment:

System Identification Number: (7 digits and a letter.)

Abilities:

Organization (if Applicable):

Other:

Rules:

1. Magic is allowed (as it exists in this world.)

2. Keep Power level fairly low. (Motoko Kusanagi level without Magic, Rin Tohsaka level with magic. But not them, as they will be played by me.)

3. Play nice with each other!

4. As GM, my word is law.

5. No Godmodding.

6. Keep OoC matters, OoC.

7. Have fun!

Name: Rin Tohsaka

Appearance:

latest

Canon: Fate/Stay Night

Equipment:

The Azoth sword, the Jeweled sword of Zeltrech, Various Jewels, a massive income

System Identification Number:

9361023Q

Abilities:
Manipulation of the Five Great Elements, various powerful Magic abilities taht are too numerous to name here.

Mage's Association

Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Motoko Kusanagi

Appearance:

motoko_kusanagi_render_by_arnoldbaer-d8ohjcs.png

Canon: Ghost in the Shell

Equipment:

Submachine gun, Cybernetic Enhancements, various other weapons

System Identification number:

6102501R

Abilities:

Enhanced speed and durability, better perception, Stronger than most, and more accurate than most.

Organization:

Public Security Section 9

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:

Sylux
Appearance:
latest
Canon:
'I prefer Tasers.'
Metroid
Equipment:
'The Shock Coil-I took this right from under the Federation's nose. Far too easy. Absorbs ions from targets and gives 'em to me. The weaker they get, the stronger I become. Hell yeah.'
'The Arm Cannon's useful, but not my favourite. Kind of clunky, not that great for a professional like me.'
'The Rocket Launcher-Has it's benefits. It can tear through walls and doors, and runs out of ammo pretty quickly.'
'My Armour's probably my favourite toy. Light, flexible, can take a lot of hits, and deal just as many. Another free gift from the Federation.'

9876543S
Abilities:
'You're a bit slow on the uptake, aren't you?'

'I work alone.'

Other: (Yeah, I've kind of got to give it a voice, and henceforth, a personality considering that everyone in Metroid is usually silent).

Reactions: Minerva
Name: Jet Black

Appearance:
5688-2054731914.jpg

Canon: Cowboy Bebop

Equipment:
Walther P99

Abilities:

Mechanic
Skilled pilot
Sharpshooter
Good at hand to hand fighting

09102163C

Organization:
None

Name:

Sylux
Appearance:
latest
Canon:
'I prefer Tasers.'
Metroid
Equipment:
'The Shock Coil-I took this right from under the Federation's nose. Far too easy. Absorbs ions from targets and gives 'em to me. The weaker they get, the stronger I become. Hell yeah.'
'The Arm Cannon's useful, but not my favourite. Kind of clunky, not that great for a professional like me.'
'The Rocket Launcher-Has it's benefits. It can tear through walls and doors, and runs out of ammo pretty quickly.'
'My Armour's probably my favourite toy. Light, flexible, can take a lot of hits, and deal just as many. Another free gift from the Federation.'

9876543S
Abilities:

'You're a bit slow on the uptake, aren't you?'
'I work alone.'

Other: (Yeah, I've kind of got to give it a voice, and henceforth, a personality considering that everyone in Metroid is usually silent).
Name: Jet Black

Appearance:
5688-2054731914.jpg

Canon: Cowboy Bebop

Equipment:
Walther P99

Abilities:

Mechanic
Skilled pilot
Sharpshooter
Good at hand to hand fighting