FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
The title is the worst...I know, haha. But there is this plot that I have been thinking of for a whole week? Wanna hear it? Read along!

Ok, so let me first introduce my character. Her name is Christina Selvage. But she is known as Chris.

She went to a new game that came out called 'Touch' (it's an actual dancing game so I am basing off it, but I am changing some aspects of the game). It is a dancing game from Korea that somehow got very popular in America, and it was now placed in a VR set (which was also popular) so people came into the game becoming someone.

How does the game work? The game is set up to where you need to create a room. It goes by these categories:

Beginning Lobby (Goes to level one to two)
Free Lobby (Goes all the way up to level five)
Cross-Server Lobby (Self-explanatory)

And there are different types of dances: Normal (by yourself or competing with everyone in multi-player), Couple (self-explanatory), Team (can be 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3). The most amount of people in one room is six people (With spectators, which is people who are idle and watching the dances. Spectator amount is ten people).

The levels are of 1-5, 5 being the hardest level ever

Read the spoiler if you want to learn more about my character (or possibly play a certain part)
Chris decided to join, but she did not want her identity in there (victim of bullying). It was a birthday gift from her Mom, after skimming money since they were so poor. Chris made a character, a male, and named it Nahele. She had gone through the game and went up the ranks. The levels are of 1-5, 5 being the hardest level ever. She was in level 4 when she met someone, his name was Juriou who had come in during Nahele's dance. They became the best of friends and were the strongest duo of the game community, even being the leaders of the game.

But Chris/Nahele's life will go downhill when one of Chris' bullies found out that Chris played the game and decided, as a prank, to mess with it. She went to Juriou and manipulated that Nehele was the bully (basically she had 'Chris' life, and Chris had the bully's life). Juriou confronted Nehele about this, but it got worse since Nehele did not want 'his' identity to come out. So for that, Nehele was shunned and forced to leave. Angry, and heartbroken, Chris found her bully and beats her so bad she went to a coma for a few weeks. The rich parents of the bully put a lawsuit against her and the family for 'unnecessary damage'. But the family decided they can compensate for the lawsuit if Chris' mom send her to a 'correction' facility. Chris was forced to go, now more hurt since her mom cared more about money than her.

She was sent to a correctional facility that ended up being very abusive and caused her to have scars. Mentally and Psychologically damaged, Chris got out three years later, due to her turning eighteen.

Chris was the strongest dancer in the community (along with the partner) but once she/he left, the community was taken over by someone else. A man who would do anything to stay on the top. And by that, it means if there is a 'dancer' that is stronger as/than him, he will find them in real life and murder them. But of course...those are rumors.

And one would ask why would anyone still play the game? Well, turns out that the biggest reason is the updated VR's and a contest held every year that would give 10,000 dollars to whoever won. A tournament of sorts that would last for many months.And the updated VR's gave more features like how it would stimulate your brain to feel like you're actually exercising or even when you are in pain.

Now Chris is in college, and still, has the outdated VR that can bring her to the world. She decided to return after hearing about the contest money, bringing back 'Nehele'. And his return brought hope to the gamers to maybe dispel the rumors of the missing person's, and potentially end the antagonists reign of winning all the tournaments.. And Chris, Juriou (The ex-friend), and a mysterious player have the outdated VR'/ that prevent them for being tracked down (The new VR's find out where you are located for 'game' purposes). So being hunted down, they need to keep their game a secret from everyone.

Do let me know if you have any questions. What can happen is that you would play Juriou (The ex-friend, whose a male) or the mysterious player. I imagine Chris being Bisexual so the mysterious player can be a girl if you want to. Or if you just want a clean canvas for a male character, then go ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saralaxy
Sounds cool. I'm up for it!

Sure thing ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.