Danced with a Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its what ever." He says finishing up and going to need himself. A week later Luka wakes up litarly rolling out if bed. He was still tired but he had work to do. The past few weeks he had stayed up late signing papers and woke up early to do more.

Welshi just fixed breakfast and kept working in silence and went out to the barn smiling as he groomed the horses that didn't mind getting cleaned.

A maid walks to to Welshi. "The master wishes to speak with you " she says before walking off.

Luka looked up. "Oh yes. Do me a favor. Get these to Lord Monro in the west wing." He says pushing a stake of papers to the side. He then rubbed his eyes and lays his head down on his desk.

Welshi sighed gently and nodded taking the paper "get some sleep " he mutters and walked out

"Will try." Luka says before dozing off. By the time Welshi came back Luka was dead asleep on top his desk.

(Yeah this is going no were. :/)

Luka felt his body being lifted and put down. "Don't leave." He groaned sleepily as he rolled over slightly.

Welshi looked over and sighed and sat on the bed and looked at him slowly "you need sleep" he said slowly

"I know that. I just want you here." He mutters "I hate being alone but I'm always alone. Even with all the slaves."

The servant blinked his eyes and laid down beside him curling arms around him "but you are not alone master. I won't let you be alone" he said softly

Luka leans up and kisses his lips slightly before rolling over and falling fast asleep.

The next morning Luka woke up. He wiggled his way out of Welshi's arms. And pokes at his face. "Sleeping in your maters bed?" He laughs.

Welshi groaned gently "no don't want to get up" he grumbles smirking gently. He was fully aware and awake but he just wanted to be a pain "come on cuddle with me you know you want to luka" he smirks, controlling himself to not laugh.

Luka smirked and crawled back in bed but before that he stripped away everything but his boxers. Luka gently touched the man. His long fingers gazing his skin softly. "I don't wanna cuddle. I much rather do other things." He says crawling ontop of the other man, straddling him. His fingers going down his body gently as his lips touch is neck softly making there way down as his hands rip his shirt off.

His hands explored as his lips and fangs move gently down his neck and chest. He then licked along his waist line. After that he smirks looking up at the man. "Don't underestimate your master."

Welshi groaned slightly feeling his fingers on his chest. His eyes closeted and opened smiling "oh you don't want to cuddle ?" He asked with fake pout smiling gently eyes looking at his master. His wait shuddered as well as his body "I wouldn't ever underestimate you master " he said in bliss.

(I feel like the more they fall in love the more immunity his master gets from blood poisoning )

(Nah. He still has it. -.- you don't type much and its annoying and hard to work with. :/)

"I rather tease you that's more fun." He says getting up to take a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.