Danced with a Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that was it. Welshi went to the the male and scowled "your drunk I can't belive it my gods your crazy. Damnit Lukas wake up before I kick your sorry ass out of bed" he scowled leaning close and scowled "up now come on" he said hauling lukas into a half sitting postion.

"Come on Welshi you know you wanna. I wont mind. Its a birthday present to you. You can do what ever to my body. In fact I would like it if you did." Luka says before his eyes widen and he runs to the bathroom and coughs up blood. "Shit." He mutters to himself.

Welshi blinked in shock "you ok?" he asked blinking gently edging away slightly in case he might have hurt Luka by accident.

Covering his mouth blood slipped between his fingers. "Don't worry yourself about me. I don't need anyone wording about my illness." He mutters.

"oh hold on a momment there ....what illiness?" he asked blinking gently as he shut the door making sure no one was around. Welshi was always worried about his master somehow

(What's with all the blinking!?!!!)

"My blood is a poison. All pure bloods do. Only most adapt to it in first few hundred years of life." Luka says as he begins to cough up more blood. His insides were burning.

"well shit man should have told someone" he said as he got his a towel blinking worriedly. His eyes worried and freaked out slightly, was there a cure did they get over it eventaully.....did any die from it.

(HE LIKES BLINKING XD JK)

"Yeah well its none of anyone's business and its not like we can do anything. My body never grew immuned to it. In other words I'm as good as dead because the poison is eating me alive." He mutters washing off his hands and mouth.

He thinks hard to see if there was anything old he might know "actually....there is one thing that can cure Blood posioning from Pure blood vampires. Now only if we could get the stuff needed" he said pacing slightly

"Its not a cure for those born with the blood rather those who have been infected with the blood." Luka says.

"so your not even going to try huh your just going to give up just like that" he said in disbelife.

"I don't have anything to really live for." Luka says "its not like a have a lover or a family of my own. Plus I'm not giving up its just not my choice." He says.

Welshi sighed grabbing his master suddenly and kissed him and pulled back "Don't miss out on life because if you die i'm coming right after you" he said sadly and turned to leave.

Shocked at the mans sudden chivalry he watched as he left. "For fucks sake I have lived long enough. I have lived a hundred life times.!"

Luka simply sided before stretching and putting on cloths. He wore his regular cloths of button up shirt and pants.

(Time skip)

A few hours later it was now time for dinner. Luka was still lost in his thoughts but kept to himself. He had not talked a lot since that morning.

Welshi had retired early that night so the maids where keeping with the master that night. He took a shower grumbling in anger and eyes closed slightly.

"What was that kiss all about I thought he was kidding. But I have to admit he had balls to kiss me ." Luka says to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.