Dance the night away!

Sayomi slowly drifted to sleep. It had been a long time since she had slept. Though she was asleep, her mind raced with thoughts. She thought about him saying that he had no family. The more she thought about it, the less she believed it. She knew he had to at least be married. Almost all the humans who were past 18 years old were married.

After so long of sleeping, her brain slowed, and finally let her go into a deep sleep.

Before too long, the van had come to a stop. It wasn't long before she was grabbed from the back. She was pulled out and thrown to the ground. Jacobi standing over her. "What do you think your doing!?" Be screamed at her.

Brent awoke to a sudden jolt that killed his ribs. Pain coursed through his side as he craned his neck to see what was going on. The van had stopped and the door was wide open. It took him a minute to get the sleepiness from his eyes so he could focus but when he finally did he saw Sayomi on the ground with Jacobi looming over her. His posture looked threatening and promised violence. He wracked his brain for a reason. What had they said previously. She belonged to him in some way. He had thought it was blackmail that forced her to be a lover of Jacobi's possibly. And she had fallen asleep beside him but partially on top of him and he had rested his head against hers. Shit!

"Hey asshole! Why don't you pick your beef with me?!" he shouted at the bastard, trying to draw attention away from her. He told himself it was because he had had enough of Jacobi's power trip not because he was protecting her. She had kidnapped him, it was her choice to bring him along. She might regret it after this.

Sayomi got up, pushing jacobi away and keeping her hand on his chest. She looked over her shoulder at Brent. "Stay out of this!" She turned and looked at the vampire in front of her. He was much bigger then her, but she never backed down.

"So you can have sex with anything with legs. I fall asleep after having to deal with you and your shit, everyone else and now him. You know the last time I slept." Sayomi looked him in the eyes, her body language changing. It said she was ready to kick his ass if she needed to.

"Get the Fuck off your pedestool. Your not has awesome as you think you are. You notice other clans are only scared of you recently. But look who has been doing all the work."

She pointed to Brent and yelled in Latin. A guy came an took him from the van. She looked at jacobi waiting for the hell that was about to break loose.

He reached for her hair, and age threw his hand ti the side, then he just grabbed her throat.

Brent was sick and tired of being carted around. He had gotten some sleep and right now his side didn't hurt too badly. So far he had played nice so she had played nice. So time to shake things up a bit. Without warning he slammed an elbow backwards catching the guy that was carting him in the mouth. He didn't stop there, he knew it wouldn't be enough to get himself free enough to get back to her and help her. He stomped the man's toes with the heel of his boot hard and whirling around he caught a hold of the guy's shirt and slammed him against the other side of the van. Knowing that he was at least dazed, Brent took off back to Sayomi. There was no way that she could face Jacobi alone. Even though he was injured he could still help a little.

When he rounded the corner he saw that he had her by the throat. Just what he didn't want to see. He looked at his surroundings. He had no clue as to where they were but there had to be something he could use. He spotted a piece of broken concrete about the size of his fist and reached down to grab it. He launched it at Jacobi's head, no idea if it would actually hit, no idea when the other guy was going to come back and kick the shit out of him for smashing him up, no idea if she was going to be pissed at him.

Jacobi was about to say something just as he was hit in the head with the concrete. He didnt drop her, only tightened his grip on her neck. She smiled and in a fluid motion she swung her leg around his neck, and threw him to the ground.

She turned and looked at brent, then just motioned for him to duck. The man that he attacked came running for him. She went over and pressed her heel into jacobi's back between his shoulders. "I think you should stop underestimating me." She hissed at him. "I am not the same person you changed so many years ago. I am not the youngling trying to make you happy at every turn. I am not afraid to kick your ass." She practically screamed the end at him.

Brent stood his ground when Sayomi turned to face him. He expected her to tell him to back the fuck off but all she did was motion to the ground. He took a deep breath and held it, knowing the impact would hurt, and then fell to his knees then on his chest and rolled to the right just as the guy he had smashed up previously charging him from behind. He let go of his breath and kipped up not really able to use his right arm very well. He spun around and with a bit of luck, clocked the guy in the back of the head, not toppling him but catching him off balance.

He took the time to run to the open side of the van and pull out a solid guitar case, careful to avoid her violin. He caught the neck of it with both hands, turning to face the again charging idiot. He swung for the trees but was too slow with his injured side and the guy plowed him into the side of the van. Brent shook it off and figured there was only two things to do. His knee came up between the guy's legs as hard as he could and as the guy's head went up the guitar case came down. He dug the heel of his boot into the dumbass's stomach and pushed him off of him and to the side so he could see how Sayomi was doing with Jacobi.

Sayomi fell to the ground as Jacobi pulled on her ankle. She smiled as he climbed on top of her. She let herself her flip up, which threw him from her. She grabbed him, and then held onto his wrist, her nails digging into his skin, causing him to bleed.

"The pupil always passes the teacher." She murmured to him. She threw his hand down and walked away. She went over and grabbed Brent's hand and led him to the back to another room. She was tired of every thing right now.

Brent watched Sayomi dispatch of Jacobi quickly and easily. His brain turning in circles as to how she actually threw him like that. He took her hand and walked with her quietly until they got inside. He kept his arm solidly against his side, wincing as he walked. He had overstrained himself. "Is there any way I can get some Tylenol? My side's hurting pretty bad." So far she had been sympathetic he was hoping it would continue. He felt the muscles around his rib cage swelling and it was getting difficult to breathe. With the adrenaline calming down, once they got inside he leaned against the wall.

"No. You need something for that swelling." She said as she looked at him. Sayomi started to rummage through boxes, looking for everything that she needed. Finally she pulled out a bottle, and handed him the pill. It was something that most places no longer swelled. It would reduce the swelling, without actually hurting anything further by the chemicals in them. She handed him one of the pills, then pulled out a bottle of water. They were from the rave, the ones that didn't sell. She handed him that too. She knew that she was going to have to rewrap him, but was afraid of once she unwound it that it would start swelling drastically. "I am going to wrap you again. I will have to get it tighter, to suppress the swelling. I am sorry..." She didn't really say what she was apologizing for. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew that she needed to.

She didn't wait for his answer, she just started to unwrap him, carefully, and slowly. She didn't want to go fast and either hit him, or mess something up. Her thin fingers wrapped the fabric around them as she was getting closer to the end. Before she got to the end, she pulled it tighten, so that she didn't have to completely take it off and let it swell. With other hand, she began to feel around, under the fabric, trying to see if she could feel how swollen he was. She felt the swelling, along with his muscles that were under all the swelling. She was surprised that she could feel them.

Brent blinked at her, the pain from his side was giving him a massive headache. She did give him a pill, said it would help the swelling. He took it along with the water she handed him. The rewrapping would hurt but he knew it was necessary. He lifted his arm and let her do it, still amazed that she held that much power within her small form. He let out a growl as she tightened the end of the fabric, the motion making his eyes water. He wondered if she had had any medical training or if she was just used to treating injuries. He was thinking the latter only because of the crowd she hung out with and the apology she had given him. She didn't belong with such a crowd.

"So what now?" he asked after he could breathe again. "I don't think I'm going to be very welcome in your circle of whatever you want to call them. Although it did feel pretty good to smash that guy against the van a couple of times," he smirked. He had always been a little prone to violence. It let out frustration for him. That's why he generally went to the gym and trained in martial arts. He didn't have a problem with his temper, he just got frustrated easily.

Sayomi gave a soft laugh. The water in his eyes told her that she had done it right. She began to wind him back up, finally getting her mind off where it had gone. She began to wonder what he thought of her. She already knew what most men thought of her, and a lot of the girls. She also knew what her clan thought, so the only one that she didn't really know a lot about how they thought was Brent. He was a human, and her a vampire, but he still caught her interest for whatever reason.

"Now, you just wait." She said with a soft smile as she looked at him. It was a fake smile, but she hid it well. "Do not feel bad about them. They do not really take to any new people. Except Jacobi, and that is only if you are a girl. And I would assume that you are not a girl dressing as a guy. No girl has that good of a man's voice." She she finish, she tied of the fabric, and sat against the ground. She was still tired, but was not going to go to sleep with the chance of Jacobi running in here, and either coming after her, or after him. She would rather stay up for a while longer then take that risk.

Brent could see the strain of the day on Sayomi's face. He was positive it was apparent on his as well. He plopped down beside her, grunting as he hit the ground a little harder than he wanted to jolting his injury. He shook his head at her compliment but didn't say anything. She had been doing that a lot. And he felt a certain unspoken connection to her. They were alone so far, he waited for a few more minutes before he attempted his trick. He wanted to impress her further for some reason. Maybe if he kept it up he might live longer than a few more days.

After he was positive there was no one else around he focused on the box she had pulled the water out of. One by one each of the flaps lifted up and fell to the side. The hard part was focusing on the water because he couldn't directly see it. His telekinesis wasn't as advanced as he would have liked it to be but he never had the time to hone his skills. He eventually pulled the side of the box down with his mind so he could see the tip of one of the bottles. He easily lifted it out of the box and focused on it until he could set it down in front of her without it toppling over. He had beats of sweat clinging to his brow, that much focus was difficult for him to maintain. He smirked at her, "Thirsty?" He hoped she would think it was cool rather than be freaked out by it as everyone else he had showed had.

Sayomi was surprised as she watched powers he had be shown. She could see the sweat running own his forehead. Though it was nothing compared to some of the vampires that she knew, it was still remarkable even for a human. She grabbed the water bottle from him, and take the cap off. Pouring it on him. She smiled as she looked at him, even mnore curious about him. "That is very remarkable for someone of your... for anyone." She almost slipped what she really was, but didn't let it come out. She could only imagine the mayhem that he could cause once he knew. And now she needed to keep him around because if he left, or she had to kill him, she would never figure out what was going on her curiosity.

"Have you ever met anyone else who can do that Brent?" Her piercing green eyes look at him. As everything kept going on, she kept finding him more and more attractive. He was nothing like any person that she had met in all of her years of living. She let her finger stroke up his cheek, getting water on her finger. She smiled as she looked off, lost in her thoughts. She held back showing him something absolutely amazing. She began to wonder if she could train him. Hone his skills. She wanted to know if she could turn him into something beyond herself. Which what a teacher always did with their pupil.

Brent was relieved when she smiled and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He liked her smile, when it was genuine, sometimes it just looked fake like it was programmed. Her eyes her definitely the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen. He must be getting a hint of Stockholm syndrome, this was not like him to be looking at her feminine attributes when he was being held captive. The thing that bugged him was that she never said exactly what she was thinking. He knew there was something more she wanted to say but she never did. It must be something blatantly obvious that he was missing.

"Nah, I've only showed my power to two other people and they wanted to lock me up for it, or have me sent to a lab to be studied for the rest of my life. Never met anyone else who could do it. Only seen it in movies. I've come to grips with the fact that I'm a freak." He said it all lightheartedly and with a smile on his face. He had always called himself a freak, it didn't bother him. "So, you regret kidnapping me now? You guys are ravers, not a circus. Probably should just dump me somewhere." He was testing her. He needed to know if there was a reason he was taken or if she had just though him to be the most convenient.

Sayomi stood, looking down at him with a laugh. " I do not regret anything, and I never will." She bent down, getting her face only inches from his. She looked him in the eyes, her facial features were serious, and unwaivering. He didn't know anything about her yet. "Do not attempt to scare, or even understand something that you do not know about. It will only lead to bad things." She straightened up, pulling on her red top. She spun around, once again ,her hair flew behind her. She picked up her violin case, and looked at him over her shoulder. "I would advise that you never underestimate me." She told him sternly. She started towards the door, then paused for a moment. "Let's see how well your talent helps you in a time of need..." She muttered to herself. She walked out of the room, a box in the corner caught on fire as she shut the door.

Sayomni walked about in the room, There was only a few random people from the clan. They just finished unloading the vans. They looked at her, one of the females with the evil eye, because everyone knew that she had a thing for Jacobi, and the two males bowed their heads, knowing what was going to happen. They knew that the power was getting ready to shift.

Brent wondered what he had said to make her react in such a way. He was trying to make light of the situation, a joke, and perhaps get some sort of honesty from her answer. The way she responded led him to believe she was used to being underestimated frequently, perhaps looked down upon for some reason, and a small case of low self esteem. But what did he know, he was no shrink. He strained to hear what she muttered but didn't quite catch it. His eyes darted to the corner of the room as she shut the door behind her, his heart thudded in his chest. Fire.

Panic seized him for a few moments as he watched the fire flicker against the walls, the boxes lighting quickly. Finally logic kicked his brain into gear and he started looking in the boxes. A few of them were full of bottles of water, but there was no way he was going to be able to lift the boxes to get at it with his ribs the way they were. Only one thing to do. He knocked one of the boxes over and began twisting off the caps, setting them up. He would have to do this all at once to get the fire to go out. Once he got about thirty bottles all prepped, he stood back and focused on them. Lifting them all as a unit was difficult for him. His entire body strained with the effort and he felt blood start to trickle out of his nose. Once he got them lifted he brought them over to the flames and overturned them, the action making him start to see spots in his vision. Sizzling and smoke filled the air, but the fire went all the way out. He plopped down on his ass, the dizziness taking him over, and he fell backwards, the world going entirely red and them black.

Sayomi Walked down the hallway. She walked with her head held high. She didn't want others to think that she was weak. As she walked, she past a room, and froze. It was Jacobi. He was talking with someone else. She paused as she looked at the door, trying to listen to what they were talking about. As the other person talked, she noticed who it was. It was another female from their clan. She Crouched down outside of the door, holding her knees as she listened. They were talking about her.

"We need to silence her! Jacobi, if you don't that you are going to be over thrown. We all warned you about this!"

Sayomi could hear as the women walked over to Jacobi, and heard as their lips met. Sayomi jumped up, and threw her violin, a flame through the door. In a heart beat she was gone. She was quick, and already knew where she was going. She was soon up in the old building's interiors. She had given her all to Jacobi, she didn't care for him the same way that he claimed to care for her, but it still hurt when she saw him with someone else. She had always remained faithful.

She crawled around a bit, and was soon over the room that Brent was in. She figured it best if she stayed close to him.

Brent woke up some time later. He felt stiff from staying still on the concrete floor and his ribs were killing him again. He cautiously looked around the room, Sayomi wasn't back yet. In fact, no one was around that he could see. The pill that she had given him earlier seemed to have done a pretty good job at keeping the swelling down. He grabbed the bottle and shoved it in his pocket. Then he started quietly rummaging around just to see what he could find. A random box cutter went straight to his pocket. He wrapped up a roll of clear packing tape and several neon glow sticks in an old costume shirt. He even found a spare flashlight, the batteries were almost dead but he could wait until it was a necessity to use it. The last thing he grabbed was a metal clothes hanger and wrapped that up with the glow sticks.

When he figured he couldn't find anything else that would be useful, he put his ear to the door. He waited for a good ten minutes before deciding it was a good a time as any to make a go for it. He pushed the door open, carrying his handmade bag in his bad arm in case he needed to use the box cutter as a weapon. He looked down the hallway and saw several doors but heard nothing so he started sneaking out of the building. Once he found the door to the outside he figured he was free and clear. Much to his surprise he opened the door right in someone's face. The same someone who he tried to beat the shit out of earlier.

He didn't think he just stabbed out with the blade in his hand. The man gave no reaction besides a chuckles. And then in a booming voice he said, "Hey guys! Meals on wheels is trying to make a break for it!" He leaned right down into Brent's face, "Where's your little protector now human?"

Sayomi listened to what was going on below her. Slowly, she began to follow the voices as they moved. She was trying not to let herself be heard. Watching through the vent, she noticed when the vampire got in his face. Without hesitation, she kicked through the metal, and jumped down. "I am right here!" She said as she brought up her knee to the vampire's face. She watched as he fell to the ground. "Do not mess with me." She growled in his face, the room heated up to great temperatures. She stood up, and she looked around. She looked at Brent and mentally sighed.

"Jacobi told me that I could choose someone to mess around with, and I have chosen him." She walked over, grabbing his arm, staying close to him. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Just follow my lead. I promise that nothing will happen." She whispered in his ear, leading his arm around her waist. She looked up at him, her green eyes looking at him cautiously. She let her lips meet his for a moment, but then she pulled back blinking softly. She looked away, knowing what he would be thinking. She looked back at the others in her clan. "If you know what is best for you, then you will not bother us. If he has any issues, then he can bring it up with me."

She grabbed Brent's arm, and led him into another room, locking the door. She still didn't look at him.