Damn, son, where'd you find him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueSphinx

Original poster
Hey there, folks!

I believe that, honestly, this process is a simple one. All I'm looking for are worlds to romp about in, whatever they are! I. Am. So. Bloody. Bored! Argh! With the semester over, I've got a lot of time on my hands (for now) until another job starts up and such, and while my main PC is in the shop, I've nothing to entertain myself with and good lord is that awful. So send me your invites!

About myself:

• I'm 23!
  • I've been roleplaying in one form or another for about... 16 years! Yep, since I was 7 I was scrounging the interwebz. My first every experience was on Shockwave.com on some sort of picture game. People would use the chatrooms for what would turn into rp. From there, like many, I moved on to the yahoo chatrooms and to actual games like Furcadia and such.
  • I'm a Marine Corps veteran (1371, combat engineer; 4th CEB, Delta Co.)
  • I'm an English major and thus ordained priest of Bullshiticus, the patron god of college students.
  • I play Warhammer fantasy and 40k; tau and lizardmen respectively
  • I'm actually a veteran of Iwaku. However, I left for about a year and a half and my old account was swept up in the yearly wipe. :'(
  • I love OOC. The more friends I can make, the better. (I was even lucky enough to get coffee with someone from here once. Small world!)
About the RP's I like or want to do
  • I love LOVE these complicated worlds that people have created. Character sheets and dictated RPG styled things are great. Really, I just love the feeling of playing D&D again.
  • I play sci-fi, fantasy and modern equally.
  • Multiple characters are quite doable, but I prefer doing these in OnexOne
  • I'm really looking for people who are active, like a post or two or three a day, and have a more advanced level of writing. Absolutely no one liners. Small paragraphs are fine, and I'm certainly no novel writer and get bored/tired after a few minutes of writing, but I want that kind of love and quality from others that inspire me to write my best. I am here, after all, to sharpen my skills and to entertain while being entertained. Roleplay is a collaborative art form and I want to experience it to its fullest.

Oh Captain!! My Captain!!

Couldn't resist. I have a few RPs that you might like. X-Men, my own creation FaeLorn based on a series that I read and old Irish/Scottish myths and legends, I'm trying to start up a Vampire the Masquerade one as well. I have links to all of them in my signature, just click on 'em.

If you know Wheel of Time let me know I'm thinking that one might need to be one on one to get it right.

Et semper fidelis!!!!

Oh Captain!! My Captain!!

Couldn't resist. I have a few RPs that you might like. X-Men, my own creation FaeLorn based on a series that I read and old Irish/Scottish myths and legends, I'm trying to start up a Vampire the Masquerade one as well. I have links to all of them in my signature, just click on 'em.

If you know Wheel of Time let me know I'm thinking that one might need to be one on one to get it right.

Et semper fidelis!!!!
Haha! These look fantastic! I'm most certainly interested in what ever you can throw at me... especially if it involves any sort of irish mythos. Send me a PM.

As for wheel of time... Fuck. That. It takes years to read through Robert Jordan and, unfortunately, I find his work immensely boring. :P

Semper Fi ~ <3

Also I'm sorry folks. I kind of assumed that, you know, I WOULD RECEIVE ALERTS ON MY OWN DAMN THREAD. >:(

Reactions: Almalthia
Also I'm sorry folks. I kind of assumed that, you know, I WOULD RECEIVE ALERTS ON MY OWN DAMN THREAD. >:(

I understand how you feel. Notifs get buggy sometimes.

Hey there, folks!

I believe that, honestly, this process is a simple one. All I'm looking for are worlds to romp about in, whatever they are! I. Am. So. Bloody. Bored! Argh! With the semester over, I've got a lot of time on my hands (for now) until another job starts up and such, and while my main PC is in the shop, I've nothing to entertain myself with and good lord is that awful. So send me your invites!

About myself:

• I'm 23!
  • I've been roleplaying in one form or another for about... 16 years! Yep, since I was 7 I was scrounging the interwebz. My first every experience was on Shockwave.com on some sort of picture game. People would use the chatrooms for what would turn into rp. From there, like many, I moved on to the yahoo chatrooms and to actual games like Furcadia and such.
  • I'm a Marine Corps veteran (1371, combat engineer; 4th CEB, Delta Co.)
  • I'm an English major and thus ordained priest of Bullshiticus, the patron god of college students.
  • I play Warhammer fantasy and 40k; tau and lizardmen respectively
  • I'm actually a veteran of Iwaku. However, I left for about a year and a half and my old account was swept up in the yearly wipe. :'(
  • I love OOC. The more friends I can make, the better. (I was even lucky enough to get coffee with someone from here once. Small world!)
About the RP's I like or want to do
  • I love LOVE these complicated worlds that people have created. Character sheets and dictated RPG styled things are great. Really, I just love the feeling of playing D&D again.
  • I play sci-fi, fantasy and modern equally.
  • Multiple characters are quite doable, but I prefer doing these in OnexOne
  • I'm really looking for people who are active, like a post or two or three a day, and have a more advanced level of writing. Absolutely no one liners. Small paragraphs are fine, and I'm certainly no novel writer and get bored/tired after a few minutes of writing, but I want that kind of love and quality from others that inspire me to write my best. I am here, after all, to sharpen my skills and to entertain while being entertained. Roleplay is a collaborative art form and I want to experience it to its fullest.

Well then mate.

Perhaps you'd like to try your hand at Science Fiction Nation Roleplaying.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Stellar Empires 5; An Age Anew. (NATION RP) | IwakuRoleplay.com

;)

Mine have been so buggy these past few days. ;-;
Alerts don't work if you see that you have an alert and then don't check the thread that it's for. In order to continue to receive alerts, you have to actually look at that thread. They won't give you more until the forum knows that you've visited that page (so, basically, just don't look at an alert and ignore it and you should be fine).

*cough* Sorry, I came here with an RP invite, I swear! I just figured I should help while I was here. XD

Anyway! It's a slower-moving RP and tends to get several posts a week instead of several posts a day, but, it most definitely has an active OOC where casual chatter and friend-making is totally allowed and encouraged. It's called Fandomstuck, and it's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except, instead of playing canon characters, the RP focuses on personifications of entire fandoms. It's a bit hard to explain in only a sentence or two, but, the OP has more info if you're interested.

Alerts don't work if you see that you have an alert and then don't check the thread that it's for. In order to continue to receive alerts, you have to actually look at that thread. They won't give you more until the forum knows that you've visited that page (so, basically, just don't look at an alert and ignore it and you should be fine).

*cough* Sorry, I came here with an RP invite, I swear! I just figured I should help while I was here. XD

Anyway! It's a slower-moving RP and tends to get several posts a week instead of several posts a day, but, it most definitely has an active OOC where casual chatter and friend-making is totally allowed and encouraged. It's called Fandomstuck, and it's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except, instead of playing canon characters, the RP focuses on personifications of entire fandoms. It's a bit hard to explain in only a sentence or two, but, the OP has more info if you're interested

Oh my god that sounds so fun.

Reactions: Kagayours
Oh my god that sounds so fun.
^^ Then feel free to pop on over to the OOC and check it out! There's a cast list that tells you which fandoms are already taken, by the way -- but given the fact that you can be pretty much any fandom, I'd say there are still plenty of options open. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.