DAMMIT IWAKU, GET OUT OF MY HISTORY BOOK!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
From the book America, A Narrative History, Volume 1, 8th Edition, by George Brown Tindall and David Emory Shi

PAGE 17 GOING ONTO 18

"By 1492 the map of western Europe Showed several united kingdoms: France, where in 1453 Charles VII had emerged from the Hundred Years' War as head of a unified nation; England, where in 1485 Henry VII had emerged victorious after thirty years of civil strife known as the War of the Roses; Portugal, where John I had fought off the Castilians to ensure national independence; and Spain, where in 1469 Ferdinand of ARAGON and ISABELLA of Castile had ended an era of chronic civil war when they united two great kingdoms in marriage. The Spanish king and queen were crusading expansionists."

GET OUT OF MY TEXT BOOK! OUT OUT OUT!

ISABELLA, STOP GLOWING ALL OVER THE PAGE!

ARAGON..... WHY ARE YOU A PLACE?!

The earth speaks and his name is aragon..... and he moved to texas?

Apparently 0.0

EITHER WAY, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE TEXT BOOK, PEOPLE >=0

No shit.

DIANA! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Ah, you're history books overlooked what Alaric(e) was up to with the Visigoths I see. Rome had it coming though.

THEY'RE HORRIBLE. Jesus. If it's not the sickness, it's the relgion. ONE OR THE OTHER IS ALWAYS KILLING PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK

Technically I died from giant scorpions in a history book somewhere.

that's how it went in the good ol' days. When god couldn't kill you with a sickness then his fanclub would to the job.

Oh yeah, well I was tossed in a lion's pit and survived. Then the Persians liked me or something.

I dare anyone to find a mention of "Myrnodyn" in history or Mythology...

Darkness is just sore because his historical persona is this guy.

tim_as_darkness.jpg

Wasn't he one of the guys who signed the Treaty of Versailles? :B

Why isn't this moved to insanity yet? OH RIGHT, I can't move threads anymore. =/

Because if it was in insanity the topic of the thread would be lost in the insanity and it would devolve faster then it is here.

My question is, who else is going to be in her history book! Diana likely won't show up until modern history. I think Joey will only be in pop culture. Hmmm...