Damashi Shugorei! Pure Heart! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to explain the abbysite more they are pretty much creatures created from the darkness in the human soul given form, its form can be shaped from any object that the general chooses to bind this darkness to. The object or thing will then be transformed using the darkness into an abbysite.

Also we may be starting today or tomorrow likely just to update on our start time.

So an abbysite take shape as a pencil if you wanted? Helpful if you lose one!

Looking forward to it! ^.^

Alrighty sorry for the delay I have something that I need to take care of at the moment so I'll be out, but on tuesday will finally get things started sorry in advance for the delay on this one I known you've all been waiting patiently ^^

I can't decide if I should make a Pure or a Fairy what do the Fairy do in the story?

Ah the a fairy is general an inhabitant of the spirit kingdom that escaped the abyss take over of the spirit kingdom, they generally act as mentors and are where the magical girls turn to for information on things that pertain to things of that nature. Also fairys at one point can and may gain something that will allow them to become a pure themselves possibly or even take a human form

Is there still room for another magical girl?

Yay! I'll make her now. Can there be a Pure Love spot?

Yup we I can change the pure harmony spot to pure love

Lol is it bad if I had a dream about this rp last night?

Wow! This is something quite new to me and I wanna join, may I? I agree too, I wanted to do Pure Dream with a character named Yumeko.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll be the third to ask. :D Is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.