Pure Heart
((Non transformed & Transform picture here if you have one))​
Character Name:​
Personality:​
Appearance: ((case you don't wanna use a picture you can explain yourself))​
Bio:​
Pure Heart Name:((The Pure Heart you choose))​
Pure Heart Color:((Selected Color))​
Pure Heart Appearance: ((case you don't wanna use a picture you can explain yourself))​
Transformation Phrase: A Soul that [insert here], [insert cure name here]​
Special Attacks: ((One at the moment however more attacks will come))​
Current Soul Brushes: ((Pure Heart start with there selected cure brush ie. Spirit Soul Brush, Link Soul Brush))​
------​
Human
((Picture if you have one))​
Appearance: ((case you don't wanna use a picture you can describe))​
---------​
Fairy
Fairy Type: ((What is your fairy?))​
Appearance: ((case you don't wanna use a picture you can describe))​
--------​
Villain
Appearance: ((case you don't wanna use a picture you can explain yourself))​
Special Attacks: ((Up to three for villains at the moment))​
Weapon: ((Any weapon your villain might have))​
-----------------​
There may be more profile types later on in the rp or some may be altered so do look at for that.​
------------​
Lumikou Characters​
fc352b48-eec1-400e-9f11-9a427d4b5aa0_zps3d11031b.jpg
Character Name
Princess Soyo​
Fairy Type
Fox​
Personality
Soyo is a good person her heart is filled with compassion to help those in anyone she can even though her abilities are fairly limited. She comes off a bit standoffish do to her up bringing but she has a kind heart and tries her best to understand others no matter who​
Bio
Princess to the spirit kingdom her mother and father the king and queen had ruled as the spirit world was in a time of peace and harmony, this is the time Soyo grew up in learning more about being a proper princess for the time when she would become the next queen.​
However the peaceful times were cut short when the legions first forces attacked. Her father using his magic split the miracle spirit into five peaces scattering the. She was entrusted with the kingdoms treasure with a new goal in using the kingdoms greatest weapon to recover the miracle fragments before the legion in which she took up the responsibility before heading to the human world.​

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP!
3050873744_b58771e409.jpg
tumblr_moq3unIvcz1s5zcl0o1_500.png
Character Name: Ellie Harkin
Personality: Ellie is rebellious but kind girl. She is loud, and blunt, but at least she's honest and voices her opinion. She hates doing things the 'normal' way like everyone else, and goes out of her way to get noticed. While she isn't academically smart, she is street smart, plus she loves doing sport, especially parkour. Ellis can be rather hostile and untrusting towards new friends, but once you've gotten close to this tsundere she is loyal till the end.
Bio: Ellie parents split up when she as 3 years old, with her father running off, so Ellie only had her hard-working mum to raise her. Ellie's mum is a lawyer, so she was very strict on Ellie the little time she was at home (for example, she'd told Ellie if she talked to a stranger she could die...). At primary school Ellie got bullied for her politeness, and was often left out/ignored by other students. Sick of her mother's nagging and the bullying, Ellie became a louder, more rebellious character, although she couldn't stop being honest. At secondry, lots of people got annoyed at Ellie's attitude and bluntness, but she just soaked up the attention. Ellie originally did try hard at her studies, but like her father her calling was for sports not words, so she gave up on studying hard and focused on sports. She chose parkour as her favourite hobby as it let her use up all her energy, let her be free, and let her learn a bit of the world around her.
Pure Heart Name: Pure Spirit
Pure Heart Color: Red (Specifically Scarlet)
Transformation Phrase: A Soul that is Dulled, Revive in Spirit! (Did I do that right?)
Special Attacks: Spirit Spear Strike: Ellie hurls a hot, red spear at the enemy. Can cause burn or cuts upon impact. (Stating the obvious ftw!)
Current Soul Brushes: Spirit Soul Brush

Please tell me if I made any mistakes and what I can improve on! <3

emoAnimeGuy.jpg
Character Name: Third General Tebelis
Personality: Tebelis is a sly character, who attacks from the shadows. He is cold and unforgiving, so if you upset him he shall quietly get his revenge later. While Tebelis is quite sneaky, he isn't a scaredy cat- in fact it's certain he will get his revenge without fear. He is a lone-wolf, a man who likes living in the shadows by himself. Yet while he doesn't appreciate proper relationships, Tebelis is a pervert with a weakness for playing with pretty girls. As a summary, he's a lone predator who'll attack all you pretty girls in the middle of the night.
Bio: The Abyss legion takes up most of Tebelis' life. He was orphana (forgive my Mary-Sueness) left to survive by himself in a dark world. He learned to think just of himself, and keep his enemies in fear. Something was missing from his life though. Then, one day, he discovered the Abyss Leigon trying to take the Miraacle spirit. It seemed to suit him perfectly, in morals and all, so he joined up. Working his way up to Third General has given him an extra thing to work for in life, and he is entirely dedicated to the Abyss Leigon.
Special Attacks:
Black Heart Abyssite Summon- When Tebelis has earlier used the Soul Blacken technique to create an Abysitte he can seal the Abysitte away in another dimension for up to a week. Then during a battle he can use Black Heart Abysitte Summon to summon the Abysitte and make it attack his opponent.
Freeze Chain- Tebelis whips a freezing cold chain at his opponent. Upon impact it will freeze the area of the body it hit in ice, and the chain will do double it's normal damage.
Double Cross- Tebelis whips his two chains at the opponent in an X shape. Upon impact they cut like a blade would. This attack is twice as effective after Tebelis has just taken a lot of damage.
Weapon: Uses twin, heavy, metal chains as weapons. At long-range he will use them to smash at the opponent. At short range he will use them to tie the opponent up/restrict their movement, then use bare-fist attacks.

Um, just so you know, IC means in character, aka where the RP takes place. This thread almost got moved because of the misleading title. Would you like this merged with the OOC?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
XD I didn't even realize 'cause I just used the link! Ochalla, merging would keep all the stuff posted so far, right?

Oh wow I just noticed that...

I'll make some changes to the title sorry sorry

Reactions: E-Claire
Hello, I would like to join this roleplay. (I have always been a sucker for the magical girl plot lines.)

Character Name: Keuken
Personality:
He is an shy young man who works better with Abysitte than he does people. He likes them because they are simple and easy to understand, unlike people who he finds really confusing. He is a pretty nasty person who loves ruining strangers days, especially if they are clearly having a good day. He judges everyone he sees and rarely finds good qualities, he doesn't trust many people besides Lord Abyssial.
He makes people despair by pulling terrible pranks with the Abysitte, blackening their souls in the process. (Did I use the term correctly?) They are almost always embarrassing and the effects can be pretty long lasting or serious (such as cutting off all of a persons hair or scaring them with a monster no one else can see.) At times people have gotten seriously hurt but he doesn't care, he thinks it is a lot of fun. His pranks tend to sound similar to tall tales or ghost stories so people don't typically believe the victim but people will get nervous all the same. It is an easy way to blacken lots of hearts at once.
Appearance:
Keuken looks a little younger than he is, having a round face and slightly larger than average eyes. He has an abnormal yellowish green eye color that is more often seen on cats than people. His hair is a light brown and is a little ratty near the ends, although his hair is short (not reaching far past his ears) it has a lot of volume to it. He is usually seen with a bored expression on his face which usually changes to a scowl when people talk to him, he only smiles when talking about his favorite Abysitte or if one of his pranks went well.
He has a very strange smell around him, the scent of many different Abysitte. Although to other members of the Abyssial Legion it is a common and normal smell, humans find it extremely bad smelling. The human clothes he found are way to big for him, partly because he couldn't figure out the sizing system. They consist of a brown pair of pants that are way to big (he is either stepping on them or tripping over them,) a loose fitting plain white long-sleeved shirt, and an oversized heavy dark green hoody.
The clothes he wears when he is acting as an official general are different, they consist of appropriately sized black pants, a sleeveless black shirt and a white vest that has the symbol of the Abyssial army sewn into the back with red string. He has a few small charms attached above the left side pocket, they clink together when he moves.
Bio:
Keuken's world was taken over fairly easily by the Abyssial legion, with many people deciding it would be better to be ruled than lose their lives. Following the take over of their nation many people were turned into Abysitte, unlike most of the other children who were scared of the creatures he thought they were endlessly fascinating. Several of the other children, disgusted by his mentality, decided to make his life miserable, from this he grew the distrustful and distant personality he became known for. He also grew to admire Lord Abyssial more and more, forming many ideals about him despite having never met him. Eventually he enlisted in the Abyssial legion and due to his natural talent with the Abysitte quickly moved through the ranks. His first mission as a general was the attempted take over of the Spirit Kingdom and he was quick to head out to find the broken Miracle Spirit for his Lord.
Special Attacks:
Out of all the generals Keuken is the best when it comes to summoning Abysittes and they are typically what he relies on in battle. Most of his special attacks involve the summoning of these creatures, he is remarkable for his ability to easily summon many at a time, he refers to them by names he thinks up himself. When he himself has to fight he mainly uses a sword, he only has a few special attacks.
Abysitte Summon: Once he has created an Abysitte he can summon the creature at will, he has a large collection of them although they aren't usually very strong.
Screeching Blast: Keuken waves his hand and creates a small portal through which a swarm of small batlike Abysittes fly through, used at close range to distract his opponents so he can catch his opponent off guard. These creatures are easy to defeat but their sudden appearance can catch people by surprise.
Weapon: He prefers to let Abysittes to handle his fights but he is also skilled at using a sword. His sword is made of a black metal and light doesn't reflect along it's surface. He has a companion Abysitte named Se-sa, it takes the appearance of a donkey with two long spiral horns protruding from it's forehead. It has dark blue flames around it's feet which allow it to fly through the air, although he mainly uses it for transportation he can order it to attack an opponent.
I might change this later and add more attacks, I am not all that sure how the Abysittes work (as far as summoning them and appearance) so I tried to keep it tame. Tell me if there is anything I need to change/work on :3

Another baddy for Tebelis to play with! :)

Seems good Axinite ^^ Oh and do tell me what general rank you want.

Ah I will do some more explanation on the abbysite in the ooc

I was planning on having him be the Fourth General after Tebelis.

th

th

Character Name: Saki Masukita

Personality: Cute and bubbly, clumsy. Loud and doesn't know how to lie.

Bio: Saki lost her dad at a young age due to natural causes. Her mom took care of her on her own after that. She was always picked on for her upbeat attitude but she never let it get to her.

Pure Heart Name: Pure Love

Pure Heart Color: Pink

Transformation Phrase: A Soul that cares for all, Pure Heart!

Special Attacks: Lovely Whip Slash: Saki swings her whip in the shape of a heart, sending a heart shaped shock wave through the air.

Current Soul Brushes: Heart Soul Brush

Last edited:
I NO! I love Amu. Amuxaku! She was a perfect depiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.