Daily songs with Anri!! Yaaah! (jazz hands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ner0

So, I like music, and if you are not an evil, you probably do to. *Searches suspiciously for Evil doers*

Now, my taste in music, is.. interesting. Basically I can enjoy anything (other than scree-mo, yelling is not singing, sorry scree-mo fans.) As long as it has a beat I can get into. My preferred genres include pretty much everything and dependent on my current mood, I like to play music of a particular genre over and over again throughout my day.

This causes certain people (my roommates) to hate me for putting songs on repeat for hours on end. Now, I am currently up waay past my bed time and have decided to do something fun. Every day (hopefully, I am a total flake and will probably forget about this, sowwy to the people who wanted part three of my plot explanation series, it is coming!) I am going to try and post my favorite song for that day. (IE: the one I was listening to for exponentially more than the reasonable time allotted for a single song in a day.) Do what you want with this, reply with feed back regarding the song, post a song of likeness. I do not even care if you simply want to yell at me for flaking out on whatever project I was working on last. This is a no judgement environment, go ahead.

But yah, have fun and enjoy the tunes

~Sincerely, A.

PS: 90% of these will be amv's all you haterz can just deal.

Pss (or is it PPs?): Say the title of this thread in a corny/melodic daily show type style. If you know what I am saying here you get a neko. Yay for you!

So, my day started off a little more hardcore than usual, come get some tunes yal.

Wait, so I just share a song I like?

Oh, yush, that sounds simple to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.