Daily Look

K

Kitti

It's time to get ready! Some of us are heading off to class and others are going to work. Maybe you're getting ready for a day of corraling children!

No matter what the grind is, what is your "go-to" attire?

Graphic T-shirt and bluejeans. Usually running shoes on my feet. If I really really wanna freak people out I dress up nice.

alexa play the thong song

• Haha
Reactions: Dipper
Pajamas. Always some kind of pajamas or shorts and a tank top. If I go outside I wear my ex's hoodie. I've worn it everywhere year round for the past 10+ years. It's either that one or my father's top gun hoodie. It's much older than me (at least twice my age?). Wearing it makes me feel young.

Hoodies are a must. Nothing else really matters.

i feel like my go-to aesthetic is between "dad on vacation" to "fresh prince of bel air" and i'm okay with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
I wear a nice top/blouse and skinny jeans with sandals, ballet flats or heeled boots depending on the weather. Accessories and make up depend on how awake I am that day.

It's the perfect way to look "fancy" without putting in a lot of effort. 8D Peeps think I spent time looking good when all I did was pull on the same dirty jeans and grabbed the first shirt I saw.

• Haha
No, I just go naked. Nothing like asserting your dominance over your coworkers by strutting past them in your birthday suit.

:cookie:

• Ah Seen It
t-shirt, jeans and converse. and lots of rings. i'm a plain jane with a love for rings.

Since I'm forced to work everyday like some peasant, I try to dress classy (hopefully it will scam someone rich into snagging me). Typically I'll wear a blouse and dress pants with low heels or slippers. I'll put on a nice dress if it's warm outside. And for those Mother Nature days, some hospital scrubs.

Last edited:
I dress up for both! Not like heels or anything like that, but I dress up. In high school, those were metalcore days so it was band tees, jeans, and worn out converse! So, in college I decided to do better and my style was changing anyway. Around that time, fashion/beauty channels were booming. At work, I'm in the tech business so its hella relaxed, but I tend to stay away from jeans and tees. It's hard to describe my fashion - it goes from minimalist chic to urban? Let's just say a few of my style icons/inspo are Lauryn Hill, Amandla, RiRi, Jhene Aiko, and Tierra Whack when I wanna be experimental.

I love fashion lowkey, can't do make up though; simple and minimal lol.

I have noticed a lot of blues in my daily dress. I think that's a good summary of my daily look: blue.

Pastel and light blues in spring/summer, light and dark blues for winter. Usually paired with white or black. I don't have a lot of variety in colours.

I"m seriously addicted to those wide legged palazzo pants...so comfy. And depending whether or not I'm leaving the house...a casual pull over tank is my norm at the moment. The level of staining would indicate whether I am in fend off children mode, or leaving and seeing actual people. (Not to insinuate that my grandchildren are not people but yeah...they don't care if I'm wearing a paint stained shirt since they are going to ask me to paint anyway....)

If I'm in the office, jeans and a blouse. If I'm going to be meeting customers or business partners, then I might throw in a blazer or cardigan, and perhaps swap the jeans for slacks if I can't find a pair of jeans that's dark enough.

Shoes are usually flats, although some days if I'm feeling lazy I just wear my sneakers.

Denim jacket, denim jeans, boots, round glasses.

I totally don't like denim.

A t-shirt ( usually a graphic one ), converses in a multitude of colors, black leggings ( or denim jeggings ), and a light jacket of some sort.
I'm 5'11"/'6, then even taller in shoes, so as a woman, I'm quite tall. By extension, its difficult for me to find jeans, pants, etc, that are not "high waters" looming above my exposed ankles since my legs are the lengthiest part of me. Between that, and having thick thighs/wide hips that don't align with my waist size, shopping is even more of a disaster. Leggings, or jeggings ( denim-y material leggings ) made specifically in 'tall' sizes with at least a 34"inseam, are my default because of the stretchiness, and extra few inches of fabric at the ankles.

Overall my style is pretty causal since that's most comfortable for me on a personal level.
I work for the department of education within my state, and so during the school year I'm surrounded by tiny Kindergarteners through 8th graders almost my own height for the entire day. My position doesn't have a set dress code, so legally I can wear whatever I want, so long as its appropriate attire as a whole.

Summer: Shorts, a graphic t-shirt, maybe a ball cap if I'm having a bad hair day. Ponytail or braid. Tennis shoes.

Winter: jeans, graphic t-shirt, zip up hoodie, tennis shoes if it's not too snowy, boots if it is.

I always wear rings now.