Daig's Happy Lucky Korner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daigneault

Original poster
Hello boys and girls and welcome to my Happy Lucky Korner!

Today I will introduce myself, state out my basic roleplaying strengths and weaknesses, outline what I expect from you should we write together and finally the Fandoms I am willing to do. So let's get started, shall we?

I am Daigneault, or Daig for short, and, contrary to my avi I am a female, though those who know the anime and manga said avi was taken from will see that he and I are pretty much the same age... timeline mishaps notwithstanding, of course. I like many genres as long as the plot get to me, and I have a soft spot for Virtual Reality and Slice of Life rps. That said, I find I am more skilled for plot making and world building than character creation and development, but am working on it. I can easily write at least three paragraphs per characters and am open to doubling.

Now, what I expect from you is a readable spelling and grammar, a willingness to play friendly and chat with me often in OOC and for you to agree to post in threads. After these most important requirement, the nearly as important and last requirement would be to post at least twice a week and to write at least two paragraphs per character present in the scene owned by you. Last but not least, no Metagaming or Godmodding! Thank you!

Now, the fandoms I am willing to play areas such:

Bleach
Dragon Age
The Elder Scrolls
Final Fantasy VIII and IX
Harry Potter
Naruto
Pandora Hearts
Persona 3 and 4
Pokemon
Vampire: Tha Masquerade / The Requiem

Those are what I know right now, but feel free to suggest something for me to read, see or play :)! I wiill be willing to play both Canon and OCs, and can play both genders.

That's it for now, feel free to suggest anything not listed, the worst thing to happen will be a no from me :)!

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

I wouldn't mind doing a naruto RP.
Or a slice of life RP.
PM me? C:

Oh, that gif is adorable, of course I will c: !

Status
Not open for further replies.