Daice's Art Commissions (Only 24 hours left for fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daices

Original poster
Heya there! Welcome! ^^ I've got a bunch of time on my hands recently, and I always want some more art practice, so why not start an art thread? I hope you enjoy your visit~

Other than NSFW and furries/anthros, I'm open to drawing anything, animals, humans, or otherwise. I'm fine with drawing fanart and pairings as well, lgbtq+ or otherwise. ^^ I would like it if you provide a photo reference or a detailed written description. If it's not too much trouble, I would also like a personality description or a pose reference to flesh out the character.

Payments will be accepted through paypal. I ask that I be paid after I show you the rough sketch of the subject, OR beforehand if you're only requesting a sketch. (Due to current situations, this will be non-applicable until the 21st.

- - - - - - N E W S - - - - - -

[BCOLOR=#800000]2016/8/5[/BCOLOR] - Taking free requests until the twenty-first of August. Due to being out of country and in a heavily censored area with limited online access, many websites are inaccessible for me until the twenty-first. Please, no links to Tumblr or Deviantart; if you must take links from these two sites, please post them in image form. c:

I will also not be taking any paid commissions until after the twenty first.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Examples:
[Prices are headshots/torso/fullbody respectively]
inycuq.png
vru1dc.png
fooxl.png

p94ex.jpg
dnkew9.png
2337nn.png

2gvn4ie.png
6z9c0x.png
5bxkqr.png
r0z1w4.png

*Sketches will be blue ink on gray background unless otherwise specified
**Additional characters are +$1-4 USD, depending on the style; scenic, detailed backgrounds are +$2-6 USD depending on style

If y'all have any questions, feel free to ask!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Daices does the free requests mean full body? Or just the sketches? Cause I'd love to get some couple art if you'd want me to drop a reference bomb for you? ^^

They mean fullbody, or anything you want! ^^ Seeing as I need the practice, I have the time, and don't have reliable access to sites like PayPal, all requests are for free regardless of style. c:

Heya! I have something needing drawing XD I'll edit in the pertinent information as I come across it myself :P

Gimme a good ref or a detailed description, what style you want, face/torso/fullbody, then personality description so I can decide on a pose/give me a specific pose or expression

Lineless Fullbody

PERSONALITY:
Foolishly optimistic, a sort of blind hope that laughs even in the face of danger. Always jovial and determined even to the end.

TK_Splash_WP.jpg

evita_and_flint_by_chopstuff-d6tuj25.jpg

755e1ce93259cf70490f9d9598531ffa.jpg

94302318bb1124d8a229ff009de5d831.jpg

more inc.

Last edited:
Can you access Imgur?

req information to add in vvv
to be added

@noahex I will be able to in a couple of days. ^^ I have a few art requests to get through anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.