1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Daice's Art Commissions (Only 24 hours left for fr

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Daices, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya there! Welcome! ^^ I've got a bunch of time on my hands recently, and I always want some more art practice, so why not start an art thread? I hope you enjoy your visit~

Other than NSFW and furries/anthros, I'm open to drawing anything, animals, humans, or otherwise. I'm fine with drawing fanart and pairings as well, lgbtq+ or otherwise. ^^ I would like it if you provide a photo reference or a detailed written description. If it's not too much trouble, I would also like a personality description or a pose reference to flesh out the character.

Payments will be accepted through paypal. I ask that I be paid after I show you the rough sketch of the subject, OR beforehand if you're only requesting a sketch. (Due to current situations, this will be non-applicable until the 21st.

- - - - - - N E W S - - - - - -

[BCOLOR=#800000]2016/8/5[/BCOLOR] - Taking free requests until the twenty-first of August. Due to being out of country and in a heavily censored area with limited online access, many websites are inaccessible for me until the twenty-first. Please, no links to Tumblr or Deviantart; if you must take links from these two sites, please post them in image form. c:

I will also not be taking any paid commissions until after the twenty first.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Examples:
    [Prices are headshots/torso/fullbody respectively]
    Sketch Examples($2/3/4 USD) (open)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lined($5/7/8 USD) (open)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lineless($10/12/14 USD) (open)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

*Sketches will be blue ink on gray background unless otherwise specified
    **Additional characters are +$1-4 USD, depending on the style; scenic, detailed backgrounds are +$2-6 USD depending on style

If y'all have any questions, feel free to ask!!!

#1 Daices, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  2. @Daices does the free requests mean full body? Or just the sketches? Cause I'd love to get some couple art if you'd want me to drop a reference bomb for you? ^^

3. They mean fullbody, or anything you want! ^^ Seeing as I need the practice, I have the time, and don't have reliable access to sites like PayPal, all requests are for free regardless of style. c:

4. Heya! I have something needing drawing XD I'll edit in the pertinent information as I come across it myself :P

Gimme a good ref or a detailed description, what style you want, face/torso/fullbody, then personality description so I can decide on a pose/give me a specific pose or expression

Lineless Fullbody

PERSONALITY:
    Foolishly optimistic, a sort of blind hope that laughs even in the face of danger. Always jovial and determined even to the end.

references (open)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more inc.

#4 TerraBooma, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  5. Can you access Imgur?

req information to add in vvv
    Spoiler

to be added

6. @noahex I will be able to in a couple of days. ^^ I have a few art requests to get through anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.