4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (of all stripes; high, low, modern, etc), post-apocalyptic, sci-fi / space opera, pretty much any "-punk" genre (steampunk, mythpunk, cyberpunk, etc.)
please be sure to read through the introduction & expectations sections of my roleplay info!

here's the general cliff notes;
  • posting speed & frequency can be kind of all over the place depending on my energy levels, but i try to do at least 1 - 3 replies per week at the minimum!
  • i'm away over most weekends (late friday through sunday) for DnD commitments.
  • primarily looking for partners who are 18 or older. i just like roleplaying with folks around my age!
  • currently not looking for smut/sexual content, though i'm fine with alluding to it; primarily because i'm not too confident in writing it in full just yet lol
  • currently more down for short-term roleplays, but i could possibly be talked into a few long-term ones.
  • i don't use discord for roleplays or OOC chatting, sorry ^^" i'm old fashioned & just like forums better lol i'm more than willing to go into DMs or google docs if you prefer somewhere more private!
  • i don't typically use faceclaims, but when i do, i like 'em stylized or drawn. i usually use picrews/dollmakers or just draw my original characters. that said, i don't mind at all if you use faceclaims of any kind!
  • also here's some writing samples!

little bit of mixing fandoms, but i've always loved the His Dark Materials animal familiar system, and would love to brainstorm something where it meshes with Soul Eater's lore. i will ask that any interested partners know at least basic lore info about Soul Eater, as this concept primarily takes place within the SE setting, & a lot of things may be confusing to someone unfamiliar with the anime/manga- HDM knowledge isn't as required, since the concept of daes is pretty straight forward!
In HDM, familiars are referred to as "daemons," and are the physical manifestation of a person's soul. Here's a link the fan wiki about daemons, for any who are unfamiliar with the concept! Warnings for possible spoilers.

plot-stuff is currently up in the air, as i'd like to craft something around the characters we choose/make & depending on if you're more comfortable with canons vs OCs!

i've got some info already written up, but this is pretty much it at the moment. tis primarily just some info on how having daes would affect meisters & weapons' abilities.
  • Meister-daemons can allow their meister to see and hear through their eyes and ears (like the telepathic communication aspect of the Find Familiar spell from DnD), but also acts as a sort of conduit to their soul perception. Wherever the daemon is, they basically double their meister's (and anyone else linked via resonance) soul perception radius.
    • Meister-daemons can travel a little further away from their partner than average.
  • Weapon-daemons can act as a sort of "accessory" to a weapon (a gun weapon's daemon could be a blade attachment, for example), but could also simply be "absorbed" into the weapon's full transformation. Others might be wildly different kinds of weapons, able to combine into something new when they transform together.
  • Kishins are fiercely protective of their daemons, only exposing them when feasting on a soul. (There are some uncommon cases of the daemon being physically stronger than their once-human half.)
  • Witches can be separate from their daes, but can also merge with their daemon to assume animal form. This also grants them extra strength and/or magic.

= neutral
= romantic or queerplatonic
= rivalry, antagonistic
= protective of
= forbidden friend/relationship
/ = either or
(example: / = rivalry OR romance)
& = a mix of
(example: & = rivalry AND romance)
* subject * = preferred role/character

wip-

MEISTERS
- Odyssey
- Briar

WEAPONS
-
-

OTHERS
-
-​

Last edited:
thread got some heavy updates! narrowed my scope to this specific crossover concept, as that's primarily what i'm in the market for~