D3M's Sanitarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D3M0NIX

Original poster
Introduction
Hello, my name is D3M0NIX. You may call me D3M. I've been roleplaying for a good 15 years. I have been through countless plots, and stories within those 15 years. And i have to say, it has been the best 15 years of my life.

My hobbies include gaming, writing, and being around family. I dream of becoming a well known author someday. And hope to be able to make a living off the income as a writer. Anyways enough about me. Lets get to the meat of this thread.

The Roleplays
Now i have certain rules to tell you all. These include:
1. I will not accept a post that is less than a paragraph. I tend to post about 2-4 paragraphs depending on my mood.
2. I can post at least once every week. I expect the same out of you.

3. If you leave me hanging. I will remind you once. After that if i recieve nothing from you. I will end the rp and you will be blacklisted. Which means you will not get a re-do. Or get a second chance.
Now onto the roleplays i want.
Plots:
1. Sick and Twisted Affair: This rp consists of a werewolf/married woman type pairing. If you have another pairing for this. Let me know. Anyways the plot basically is; the married woman is driven to cheat on her husband. Due to whatever, you can choose what for. She ends up meeting with a werewolf (MC) and falls in love with him. But she doesn't know that the man she fell for is actually a werewolf. Which the werewolf kills her husband and she needs to decide. Should she avenge her husband? Or be the werewolfs mate for life?
2. Nature's Thorn: This roleplays takes place in more modern times. The pairings included are your choice. But must be between a male and female. I will be playing the male. Basically, two characters go on a trip. What kind of trip? Well you may choose. Both characters go on this trip and become lost and must face the struggles of survival.

Thats all the plots i have. With pairings you can suggest whatever. Ill tell you if im interested.

Fandoms
League of Legends
Sword Art Online
Pokemon
Soul Calibur
Saw
Inuyasha
Dark Souls

Btw i only roleplay Oc. Never Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.