1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

D3M's Sanitarium

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by D3M0NIX, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Introduction
    Hello, my name is D3M0NIX. You may call me D3M. I've been roleplaying for a good 15 years. I have been through countless plots, and stories within those 15 years. And i have to say, it has been the best 15 years of my life.

My hobbies include gaming, writing, and being around family. I dream of becoming a well known author someday. And hope to be able to make a living off the income as a writer. Anyways enough about me. Lets get to the meat of this thread.

The Roleplays
    Now i have certain rules to tell you all. These include:
    1. I will not accept a post that is less than a paragraph. I tend to post about 2-4 paragraphs depending on my mood.
    2. I can post at least once every week. I expect the same out of you.

3. If you leave me hanging. I will remind you once. After that if i recieve nothing from you. I will end the rp and you will be blacklisted. Which means you will not get a re-do. Or get a second chance.
    Now onto the roleplays i want.
    Plots:
    1. Sick and Twisted Affair: This rp consists of a werewolf/married woman type pairing. If you have another pairing for this. Let me know. Anyways the plot basically is; the married woman is driven to cheat on her husband. Due to whatever, you can choose what for. She ends up meeting with a werewolf (MC) and falls in love with him. But she doesn't know that the man she fell for is actually a werewolf. Which the werewolf kills her husband and she needs to decide. Should she avenge her husband? Or be the werewolfs mate for life?
    2. Nature's Thorn: This roleplays takes place in more modern times. The pairings included are your choice. But must be between a male and female. I will be playing the male. Basically, two characters go on a trip. What kind of trip? Well you may choose. Both characters go on this trip and become lost and must face the struggles of survival.

Thats all the plots i have. With pairings you can suggest whatever. Ill tell you if im interested.

Fandoms
    League of Legends
    Sword Art Online
    Pokemon
    Soul Calibur
    Saw
    Inuyasha
    Dark Souls

Btw i only roleplay Oc. Never Canon.

2. Sonicexe_scary.png
    Bump for demonic sonic.

Thread Status: