:D

Hi! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube! Its a pleasure to have you on Iwaku. You should tell us a bit more about yourself :o do you have any previous experience with roleplaying? If you don't, or you feel like you need some help. You should check out the academy here. If you want to chat with some cool people who are rather active on this site, you should check out the chatbox here.

I hope you have fun at Iwaku! The community is very friendly and I'm sure you'll make some awesome friends like I have :D

Why hello there!
Welcome to Iwaku!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku ^.^
Like Juku said, don't be scared to ask for help.
Happy roleplaying!

Oh theeeeeeeee kitty D< Well...cat!
Anyways!!!
Welcome to the Community!
I am Doxa, nice to meet you.
If you need any help please let us know!

well hello there Ms.Mao! :) Welcome to the forum!

Wow! Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes! :)
Rubix, I don't have much experience but I used to rp a lot when I was younger. I recently got back into it and well... I ended up here!

OHMYGOD I LOVE YOUR PICTURE.

-Ahem-

Hello and welcome~ My name is Mitten and I am pleased to announce that because of your picture, you are on my favorite peoples list ^^

Getting back to the point, Iwaku is a really great place to RP, lots of ideas, lots of people, and the best thing is, they are all friendly! Just stay away from the Asylum! They get trolly there! :D

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me ^^
I'm actually a pretty normal person but not really :D

Why hello there and I hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything just ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss MaoTzu. In my head I know how to pronounce your name. In my head only.

If you need guidance or just dont know what to do, give us blue people a shout. We're here to help you and make sure your time here is a fun, awesome, cake filled one. (I lied, we have no more cake.)