D. Gray Man and Other Anime Tales

A

A Second Goodbye

Original poster
Ah!
Hello, all of you!
It's been quite a while since I've posted on here, hasn't it? Aside from checking here every so often, I'm rather silent around here...

Oh well.

Anyways, the point of this thread was one simple, itty bitty reason. I want a roleplay partner. Yes, I partner. Forever. And ever. And ever...

Just joking. I'm trying to prevail the inevitable request for someone to roleplay with me, because I don't know how this is supposed to work. I was never good with this kind of stuff...

Anyways, like the title says, I'm mainly looking for someone to roleplay D. Gray Man (D. Grey Man? D. Gray-Man? D. Grey-Man? Same difference.)

I don't really care about the level of literacy, or whatever that it people look for? If anything? Just a person to RP with~~

I can also roleplay other animes, too. I don't know many, though. World Embryo, FMA, FMA:B, DGM (<3), Pandora Hearts, Pokemon, Fruits Basket, other things...

Feel free to ask~

Err...
Yeah....
I think this is how it should look...?

:D

I hate that no one has posted here. It is ever so heartbreaking. I would love to rp with you. I have watched any of the animes here except pokemon. But I was thinking maybe deadman wonderland, naruto, soul eater. Oh, I don't know. Let me know.

Ah! A fellow DGM fan on Iwaku at last! XD

Do you play cannon or OC? I'm quite good at Lavi if I do say so myself =3

Oh no. You've mistaken me. I don't even know what dgm is. I stated the one's that I wanted to do.

Oh no. You've mistaken me. I don't even know what dgm is. I stated the one's that I wanted to do.
...I was talking about/to A Second Goodbye, the person who made the thread, not you...?

Oh, I so do apologize. I was the one mistaken. I wasn't paying attention to the op, instead just your post. I apologize.

AHHHHHH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE I WOULD LOVE TO DO D GRAY MAN WITH YOU