D E A T H r o w ☣ A Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mingummy

Original poster
"But as in ethics, evil is a consequence of good, so in fact, out of joy is sorrow born. Either the memory of past bliss is the anguish of today, or the agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been."
- Edgar Allen Poe

➤➤ DEATH ROW ┊Fated To Die ALONE
⌉ ⌈ Prison RP ⌋ ⌊ Horror ⌉ ⌈ Drama
Enjoy the silence.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
There is a prison that stands alone on an island. Within it some of the most infamous criminals reside. Reality distorts and time is a fickle thing in the world of Vellichor. As days stretch seemingly without end, monotony reigns. Those trapped inside do everything possible to disturb the quiet - from shouting across empty aisles to starting brawls. If an inmate or even guard isn't careful they'll become lost and eventually "spirited away".

There are three main levels in Vellichor, the highest holding the most dangerous criminals and the lowest the least dangerous. The criminals of the third floor each have a personal guard. The other two floors only have patrols. The officials are all highly trained and capable of taking down an inmate. They're armed with guns and tasers at all times.

Violence between inmates isn't stopped until death becomes a probability. All forms of trading are made with contraband or the body. Most of these dealings are controlled by the gangs. Each gang has ties with officials that endorse them and supply contraband.
———————————————

DOGS (Controls the violence, all organized hits go through them. Most powerful.)

Leader taken
Right Hand Man taken
Brains taken
Main Brawn taken
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

CATS (Controls the trading and gambling. Most influence.)

Leader taken
Right Hand Man taken
Brains taken
Main Brawn
Pawn taken
Pawn
Pawn

SERPENTS (Controls communication and entertainment. If you want a message delivered or time on the court, you go to them. Most connected.)

Leader taken
Right Hand Man taken
Brains taken
Main Brawn
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

*note : the positions are just a general idea of the set up, you can decide the titles on your own.

OPEN SLOTS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Warden
Correctional Unit Supervisor [x]
Correctional Captain [2]
Correctional Lieutenant [3]
Correctional Sergeant [6]
Guard []

NOTES
This will be primarily male x male. I might allow one or two fxm relationships.
"Spirited away" inmates are people who mysteriously disappear after succumbing to monotony.
Despite the name, not all criminals are on Death Row, although they all are sentenced for life.
The uniforms are olive green jumpsuits. [spoili]
61572d074329806f61bdc148840fea9d.jpg
[/spoili]

tumblr_mw4ehds2fS1r6ltuoo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Would it be alright if I took up one of your small female spots if allowed? If not I'm entirely fine with being a male!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
I am so in for this, but right now watching a movie and than going to be late where I am. I also know a couple of people that might give this a look if you need more interested people. Looks fun, and will look through it more tomorrow/today xD

~ I can bring a few your way I think.... ^^

@Gateman ~ @EmiHarned and will think up a few more soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
~ Would it be alright if I took up one of your small female spots if allowed? If not I'm entirely fine with being a male!
You may! You have first dibs seeing as you're the first to reply. :3

I am so in for this, but right now watching a movie and than going to be late where I am. I also know a couple of people that might give this a look if you need more interested people. Looks fun, and will look through it more tomorrow/today xD
Awesome! Thank you~ I'll be looking forward to your return.

You may! You have first dibs seeing as you're the first to reply. :3

Awesome! Thank you~ I'll be looking forward to your return.
~ Terrific! Since that is all settled and before things become stolen up I'd like to take the position of Dog's Leader/Female

First, yes I will join, second, serpent leader please and thanks and third, could I be tans?

@мι∂иιgнтєя if we can have two chars or more, can I get Cat Leader and Main Brawn of Dogs? If can only have one, than I will take Cat Leader but if we can have two or more than Cat Leader, Main Brawn for dog and maybe Correctional Captain as well^^

Thanks for the tag @Shattered♦Secrets™

Hmmm interesting, very interesting.... Only so hard to decide!

Yes, I am gonna take up a pawn for the cats.

If we can take more I also wanna take up the brains for dogs. I think. Not sure yet.... I will sew what is left later.

But I am definitely gonna pick up the cat pawn xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh scratch my last post. Well not completely. Still gonna pick up pawn of the cats. As second character (if allowed) I will take up the leder of the serpents (unless that is called, than I will take up the right hand).

@T E R R O R @Luxii @DoomyCakez @DarkiusHeavenstein @Vio Maybe you few might like this?

Oh and @мι∂иιgнтєя this is going to be Libertine right? Might be a dumb question, since jail and all... but never know. Wanna know a head of time before figuring my char or chars... since I can go either way depending on how the rp is set up.

Awe!!! I'm so flattered you thought of me. So far it looks pretty interesting. I will be claiming the Cat Right Hand and the Serpants Brains. (I might switch those two around though because it depends on my characters since certain ones might do better in those positions.)

I'm not sure if Babes will join, TerrTerr already has a lot to keep up with for you guys....

I have someone that might want to join.

I don't really have time right now, but I'm def interested in this ahah. xD

Uhhh, I'd be up for a right hand man role in either the cats or the serpents, I suppose. xD

I don't really have time right now, but I'm def interested in this ahah. xD

Uhhh, I'd be up for a right hand man role in either the cats or the serpents, I suppose. xD

Lol looks you and I need to work some things out then
XD

I named two different ones and you only have one of them... xD

I named Cat Brains/right hand, and the same with serpants because I'm not sure which of my characters would go best with which.

I'll probably figure it out by the end of the day, since I take it you'll be a bit longer.

I'M INTERESTED
J-just one question... why would mxm and mxf be allowed but not fxf? o.o Not that I was necessarily planning on making a lesbian but... I'm a little curious. XD

I named Cat Brains/right hand, and the same with serpants because I'm not sure which of my characters would go best with which.

I'll probably figure it out by the end of the day, since I take it you'll be a bit longer.
Ah well I'll just take the one that you don't. I have no preference. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.