D&D/Pathfinder/WoD/Tabletops

Which tabletops do you play/have you played?

• D&D 3.5

• Pathfinder (otherwise often known as "D&D 3.75")

• D&D 4/5

• World of Darkness

• Scion

• Homebrew (Your own system/heavily modified version of an official system.)

• Tabletops? Who the fuck plays tabletops? Forum Roleplaying Master Race!

• WHAT SORT OF IDIOT ROLE PLAYS? NOT ME. HA!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as its geek heresy, I've never played D&D or Pathfinder as a campaign XD I neeeever get invited XD
I'd invite you, if I had one to invite you to at the moment (the roll20 one I linked for the homebrew mechanics isn't happening right now).

This is why those of us on Teamspeak need to find someone among us willing to be a DM.

Last edited:
I'd invite you, if I had one to invite you too at the moment (the roll20 one I linked for the homebrew mechanics isn't happening).

This is why those of us on Teamspeak need to find someone among us willing to be a DM.
If you know 5e, I have a metric fuckton of campaign documents you could have. I think they're canon campaigns, but they sound fun nonetheless from the ones I've seen.

If you know 5e, I have a metric fuckton of campaign documents you could have. I think they're canon campaigns, but they sound fun nonetheless from the ones I've seen.
I have zero experience with 5th edition right now.

Everyone I've talked to wants to stick with 3.5/PF at the moment because it's what they're familiar and used to. >.<

I have zero experience with 5th edition right now.

Everyone I've talked to wants to stick with 3.5/PF at the moment because it's what they're familiar and used to. >.<
Well, I'd DM if I was allowed to, but there's that never played, never DM advice I gotta follow XD

Well, I'd DM if I was allowed to, but there's that never played, never DM advice I gotta follow XD
DM'ing with a new system is fine... o.O

Hell how would a single campaign ever start otherwise?
Since a DM would then require experience, but can't get experience because no one is qualified to DM.

I have no idea who told you that, but whoever it was ignore that piece of advice completely.
All being new with the system means is that it's likely going to be a more lax campaign which would act as a learning experience for everyone.

DM'ing with a new system is fine... o.O

Hell how would a single campaign ever start otherwise?
Since a DM would then require experience, but can't get experience because no one is qualified to DM.

I have no idea who told you that, but whoever it was ignore that piece of advice completely.
All being new with the system means is that it's likely going to be a more lax campaign which would act as a learning experience for everyone.
I do have a fantasy 5e campaign where a town gets invaded by zombies XD

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Or else there's the campaign that starts with the entire party dying horribly.
Eh. I can see some Wizard, Druid, Artificer cheese going on.
Or a Party of Rangers with Favored Enemy (Undead).

Eh. I can see some Wizard, Druid, Artificer cheese going on.
Or a Party of Rangers with Favored Enemy (Undead).
If I was DMing the starting TPK, I'd totally either find a ridiculous enemy in terms of strength, or design something awesome and terrifying at the same time, like an Elder Mindflayer Dragon XD

You say "less serius"

You clearly never seen a proper "edition war" between DnD nerds, OR nWoD vs oWoD for World of Darkness dorks.

That said I pretty much checked the entire list in xD

I generally GM when it comes to tabletop. Mainly becouse I fucking love improvisation and having a bunch of terribly inconsistent players with crazy minds forces me to do so at a mile a minute.

Among my favorite things was running a nWoD VTR campaign for 5+ years. By the end, my players were conspiring against the very Prince of London himself. Before one of them stabbed everyone else i nthe back. Then it became a massive blood fued instead.

I also run and currently in the process of building a system of my own from scratch. It started as Final Fantasy thing (still is untill I start fading out iconic and trademarked things). It's built around making very JRPGesque charachters. There is a grand total of 100 paths you can take and mix willy nilly. So that is 800+ abilities I had to stat out...

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT SORT OF IDIOT ROLE PLAYS? NOT ME. HA!

If I was DMing the starting TPK, I'd totally either find a ridiculous enemy in terms of strength, or design something awesome and terrifying at the same time, like an Elder Mindflayer Dragon XD
If it was second edition you could make them drink so many potions they get a bad reaction to it and blow up. :P

If it was second edition you could make them drink so many potions they get a bad reaction to it and blow up. :P
The most terrifying thing I unintentionally created was a slime monster with a flashbang blinding effect every time it is struck by an attack. If you failed the save, you were stunned.

A creature that was meant to be CR 6 instead wiped out three level 7 adventurers by essentially performing the seizure procedure. Whoops.

The most terrifying thing I unintentionally created was a slime monster with a flashbang blinding effect every time it is struck by an attack. If you failed the save, you were stunned.

A creature that was meant to be CR 6 instead wiped out three level 7 adventurers by essentially performing the seizure procedure. Whoops.
I once homebrewed Phantoms like the ones from Dark Souls meant to be used at the party when they reached Level 6.

In between party in-fighting at the Tavern and a Chicken that turned them to stone they didn't even make it past level 1. XD

fPq1dw0.jpg

Balthazar cut through them like butter. Damn racist paladins! @Snakey they were just trying to raid and kill innocent people! How could you be so cruel? :ferret:

Oh, and every time the bard tried to attack an enemy with a spell, they rolled a crit defense. Every time. The bard felt very sad.

Also, the party pet nearly bought the farm. My goblin hordes nearly took out a couple people, but, not quite enough. Not quite enough. (One did manage to fire a point blank crossbow shot through someone's torso though. So I got at least that much. :ferret:) Overall, a fun first night. Definitely enjoying D&D 5E and looking forward to working with it more.

Don't go giving me all the credit. @Goldmarble did most of the damage, I just mopped up.

No Shadowrun?

No exhaled?

No Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader?

No GURPS?

No T7S?

I'm going to start my own thread with hookers and blackjack. Actually forget the thread.

• Useful
Reactions: Ochalla
No Shadowrun?

No exhaled?

No Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader?

No GURPS?

No T7S?

I'm going to start my own thread with hookers and blackjack. Actually forget the thread.
WELL I DID MENTION I WANTED TO PLAY DARK HERESY.

Speaking of poor mobs being massacred. even when aided by a big ass troll, kobolds be slaughtered in droves.

b2f9635074664c9dfa17beb96a19ee25.png

I still wanna run my Settlers campaign in GURPS. ;_;

I still wanna run my Settlers campaign in GURPS. ;_;
If this is the one I made a Doctor for we have all the characters made for it already. Why don't we start it? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.