D&D homebrew

D

Demmy

Original poster
Anyone interested in a D&D styled roleplay here on Iwaku? The rolling and character creation will be the same, but it won't rely on everyone being online at the same time. This will be set in a homebrew world of the 5e books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stormi
Do you have any of the world built yet? That you can share?

Just a small town so far located in the middle of the forest. Still working on names. To start, prize livestock is missing but it will grow into something bigger.

I've decided to name the town Allinwood and the surrounding forest Allin forest. It's a small human town that does not get much trade, but is the only stop in the forest. I will draw up a map later and put it up but the group will start at level 1 that has just been formed so they take the easiest job - missing livestock.

I've decided to name the town Allinwood and the surrounding forest Allin forest. It's a small human town that does not get much trade, but is the only stop in the forest. I will draw up a map later and put it up but the group will start at level 1 that has just been formed so they take the easiest job - missing livestock.
Will UA material be allowed?

I guess? I've not had any experience with it, though.

We are already doing one RP, vut a D&D campaign through text sounds pretty awesoms

Sweeeet. I'll set it up now and for anyone else who wants join, feel free.

Thanks Demmy.

Did you have any designs on a character sheet or would you leave that to our own devices?

Ive got mine made

Reactions: Demmy