INTEREST CHECK D&D 3.5e Anyone?

T

Tom Sawyer

Original poster
I really want to start a dnd rp, but there doesn't seem to be anyone looking, so I thought I'd start one. I'll dm if I have to, but would rather not. Anyone interested?

Sounds like a good idea! I'll get my books and start drumming up a character! (I'm not kidding, I actually have books....)

If you didn't, I would be worried. What kind of character do you play? Also, do you know anyone who would want to DM?

Hm... I don't really know anyone on here yet. i'm thinking that my initial character would be:

Name: Milissa Kosre
Class: Psion
Personality: Can be nice, but violently persuasive at the same time.

That's without all the details and such....

Nice! Psions are always fun. I play a human fighter with longbow chops. Is kinda op'd but really fun.

Definetly true. I honestly like the most simple and/or common classes, such as Mage/Wizard, Warrior, Beserker, and Rogue.

Mmhm. Do you think you can find someone to DM?

Okay. I messaged a guy so we shall see which one pans out.

*A guy enters*

WOT? WOZ GOIN' ON?

WOT IZ DIS FING?

[/ork]

*looks over his all too many settings books*

*kicks over a gobbo and uses it as a footstool as he reads his glasses on the end of his nose*

Hmmmm......

Perhaps, perhaps...... So long as its not the party needs healing badly I ended up with last time...

*shushes the gobbo as it's bones begin to crack* Y

es I may be able to adapt an old plot for Eberon. I hope at least one of you has a decent CHA score.... I may also bring in a GMPC as the sneaky sneak.

Starting at level one? And how are we generating ability scores? I prefer to use the point buy method because I don't have generally good luck with dice, but youre the dm so....

'M guessing I should post this too.. obvious minmaxers and munchkins will face rock hazards.

Okay. Here you go:

Lucy Perrington
Human Fighter 2
Eighteen years old. Brown hair, hazel eyes (slightly more green than brown), large, full mouth that looks rather out of place next to her narrow chin, small nose, and close set eyes. She's tall, almost 5'10", but lithe and lean, weighing about 145 lbs. She subscribes to no deities, believing that religion clouds the mind, though she does believe in some form of fate or destiny.

AL: NG

HP: 13
Str: 14(+2)
Dex: 18(+4)
Con: 12(+1)
Int: 12(+1)
Wis: 14(+2)
Cha: 14(+2)

Fort: +4
Ref: +4
Will: +2

Speed: 30 ft
Standard AC: 17
Touch AC: 14
Flat footed AC: 13

Skills:
Jump 5(+2)
Tumble 2.5(+4)
Diplomacy 2.5(+2)
Bluff 2.5(+2)

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot
Rapid Shot
Weapon Focus (Longbow)

Attack: Longbow +7 (1d8, x3)
Longbow +5/+5 (1d8/1d8, x3)
Rapier +4 (1d6, 18-20)

Languages: Common, Elven

Equipment:
Longbow
Quiver, 40 arrows
Rapier
Studded leather armor
Torch
Flint and steel
Rope (hempen, 50')
Manacles
Bedroll

Lucy is very stubborn, and once she sets her mind on achieving something it is extremely difficult to dissuade her. This was the same stubbornness that caused her to leave home at fourteen, with only her late father's longbow and enough gold to pay her way to an elven settlement. She studied archery under them and developed into a full-fledged fighter. She has just recently left to make her way in the world, but she has no idea what way that is. She holds archery as the highest art, and dislikes anyone who uses it for evil. She resents people who are better archers than her and fighting with her, and constantly tries to show them up. She grudgingly admires anyone who is a better archer and on the opposite side of a conflict, and seeks a one-on-one conflict with them because she sees herself as the only person who can defeat that person (archery being the only way to defeat an archer because it's the highest art).

Did I miss anything?

I could be interested.

Need to brush up on 3.5 E then.

I call the rouge then.

Any banned books?

I didn't know there was a class based solely upon makeup...