4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fanatasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Dark,
R u l e s
1. Partner must be active, atleast 2-3 posts a week.

2. Proper grammar is a must.

3. 2-3 detailed paragraphs per post.

4. Open communication and plot development.

5. Willing to try new things.

What You Can Expect

1. I reply about 2-3 times a week.

2. My posts are on average 3 paragraphs long.

3. I prefer anything fantasy based, adventure, and magic.

4. My kinks are light bdsm, unexpected/forced pregnancy, lots of flirtation.

5. Equal parts plot to shut.

6. Fun and challenging characters.

P a i r i n g s

xx Elf Royalty & Elf Warrior
An army of orcs has ravaged the Southern Kingdom. Murdering children, raping women, and stealing glorious treasures that had been passed down generations in Elven culture. Fearing for their son's life, and knowing he is the only hope, they send him and a small group of elite warriors to the other three kingdoms. The kingdom of the setting sun to the west, ruled by a human king who is loyal to their cause because trade between the two kingdoms is extremely valuable. To the Kingdom of the Eastern Shore, a small peaceful kingdom dominant in seafarers, fishing, and farmers. And finally to the Kingdom of Ice in the north. Another Elven kingdom, however, they have been feuding for centuries with the southern kingdom over a rare and precious artifact that was lost many centuries ago.

Will the prince and his guard be able to convince the other kingdoms to join and follow him to retake his kingdom? What types of deals will have to be made? Whor and what will be sacrificed? And is there a possibility that he may be falling dangerously in love with one of the women in his guard?

xx Dragon & Dragon
Two young dragons hatch to two strong young riders. As they grow and advance through their training, feelings begin to spark. However, culture and centuries of knowledge show that dragons and their riders must not select mates or partners within the first 5 years of their training. Lest they be distracted and not learn the valuable information passed down generations from generation. With war brewing in the Empire, and riders turning against other riders, they find their training sped up so they can join the battle field and fight for the survival of their race.

xx Dragon Rider & Dragon Slayer
No specific plot....

xx Cop & Stripper
A young detective finds himself investigating a murder crime, where the suspect frequents an exotic dance club in the slums. This detective decides to go undercover and see what he can discover about the suspect, and who else might be involved. He starts working as a janitor at the club, and gradually begins to pick up bits of information regarding his suspect. What he never expected was to start falling for one of the dancers. Or that she might be an accomplice in the murder as well.

xx Alice x Mad Hatter
Alice has returned to Underland. Therelationship is trouble afoot, and Underland is dying. A wicked spell has been cast, causing the once ageless and timeless Underlings to grow old and pass. Only Alice is immune and must stop the spell. The only way to do this, is to have a child with an Underling, a child that is both of our world and Underland.

xx Water Fae x Fire Fae
No specific plot.

xx Villain x Hostage

xx Drug Addict x Jock

xx Father x Daughter

xx Billionaire x Assistant

xx Stable Hand x Professional Rider

xx Hostage x Captor

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Updated & Plots Added

hey! Would love to try the cop x stripper if you are free

More plots added

I am very interested in Elf Royalty & Elf Warrior. I haven't written a plot like that in a long time.

Reactions: Timber.
Status
Not open for further replies.