10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
czarcross.jpg

When: 7PM THURSDAY THE 13TH CENTRAL TIME.
Where: Roleplay City
Genre & Atmosphere: SciFi Fantasy Space Pirates, Quirky and Fun!

THE STORY...
The Czarina of the principality system Delmok has invited various people of note upon her space yacht for a celebration of her fifth year of rule. It is an informal celebration before the system wide celebration events occur. There has been great peace in her rule and a bit of a pleasure cruise seems like a wonderful idea. But there is a scourge that sails the seven galaxies, Condelisa Cross of the Deathrunner. One of the most successful pirates in a generation, and she has set her sights in the wealth of the Czarina's ship. With the yacht an easy capture, it will be up to the passengers to either wait for rescue or secure their own. But the pirates are not only well trained, but a few have learned to art of using soulswords. Energy weapons that can be used to duel and deflect blaster fire. Maybe being sold into slavery won't be so bad?

PLOT BREAKDOWN:
Ocha, staring as your benevolent Czarina is hosting a grand party on her space yacht. Condelisa Cross the space pirate, played by myself, very specifically wants to fuck all the shit up, molest, pillage, kidnap, you know.. do what pirates do!

You will be picking a side and by the end of the night... we'll see if the Czarina or Pirate reigns supreme. >:]

Your character and plot options:
- You can be a guest or employee on the Czarina's Space Yacht!
- You can be a pirate on board the Deathrunner!
- Magic and unique races found in fantasy or scifi settings are allowed!
- Bring your imagination and be ready for a fight and maybe even some romance!

Bios are NOT required, but if you want to post one, feel free to grab a template and gives up a little bit of info! Before the roleplay starts, show up in the Cbox main to let us know you are ready and present so we have a head count of who is playing. 8D

Re: CZAR CROSS (FRI 16TH @ 7PM CENTRAL)

Oooooo~ *___* I wanna be on Diana's team!

Re: CZAR CROSS (FRI 16TH @ 7PM CENTRAL)

Hells yeah. >:]

Speaking of which, this roleplay is TOMORROW!

Re: CZAR CROSS (BEING RESCHEDULED)

I TAKE THAT BACK.

Ocha had something come up. And since she is my co-gm and a key character... this chatrp is being rescheduled for another night!

I'll post an update when we have a new date setup.

Re: CZAR CROSS (BEING RESCHEDULED)

NEW DATE IS SCHEDULED!

We'll be trying this roleplay again on THURSDAY THE 13TH AT 7PM!

Be there, or be square! >:3

Does that count as December 13?
We can play as guest that were invited to the ship?
And can I play a cosmic elf?

Yes.

Yes.

and

Yes! 8D All of that is correct and acceptable.

I felt the need to do a character sheet. I apologize if something doesn't make sense. x_x I am so tired....

Name: Jaspar "Jass" Pasirteres
Age: Well he's starting to show grays...but then again, he's a part of Condelisa's crew so that doesn't really speak much about his age, does it?
Goal: Gimme your money...and that sandwich.
Weapon: Double-ended soulsword hammer which he keeps strapped to his back when dormant; blaster rifle; dagger holstered at one thigh.
Personality: He does love a good fight but most of the time he's a lovable gentle giant. He loves money but he loves food even more, unless he has to buy his food. Then he would love money a little bit more than food because said money would pay for his food. He's smart, clever even, so forget about the big, dumb giant stereotype. He has undying loyalty to Condelisa Cross, though the rest of the crew hasn't been able to figure out why.
Appearance: Image reference under this link. Six feet and six inches in height with broad shoulders and a very sturdy build. He might have a liiiittle bit of chub somewhere between those biceps the size of your head and that six pack of abs but we'll just call it "insulation". Short brown and black hair styled into a thick fauxhawk. Hailing from a desert planet, he has naturally golden brown skin, even if he were to spend a decade marooned on the frozen planet Ashtla of the Pegasus Galaxy where there is no sun and only snow and ice. His eyes are the shade of the most vibrant blue Andromeda gems. He sports a neatly trimmed goatee and a scar that divides his right eyebrow. There are four piercings on both of his ears, decked in silver and bronze hoops and studs. A black tattoo of symbols in his native language and looping vine-like frames covers the right half of his torso and back and can be seen peeking from under his gray vest. His pants are black and fitted, his boots reaching to mid-shin. He's hardly ever seen without his soulsword strapped to his back or without a smile on his face.

A big thank you to everyone that attended last night! 8D The start off was really rocky, but it turned out to be very amusing.

We WILL be doing a sequel roleplay on a thursday in the near future. Probably after the Holiday season is over. So stayed tuned for a new OOC in January! (And logs will be posted later!)