(Cyrionessa) In the Footsteps of a Sith Lord (Dystopics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...dammit all....." Darth Mirana got up, her body aching horribly. "....now I've got to drag your ass out of here, which probably won't happen for a bit. The back of your armor is probably ruined now.....dammit...." Darth Mirana pulled him up out of the water, unfortunately having to drag him in the process. Once he was up on the bank, she looked down at him, an unreadable expression on her face. "How are you feeling?"

"...m.fm.ds.fd", he mumbled. A keen observer might've been able to make out the words, "pretty lady 's warm, c'mere 'n warm me". as Tor eventually won out against the blackness, he slowly sat up, and removed his chest armor, and as the ruined back piece was removed, several stones, each the size of a small fist, fell out. Pressure on his bruises relieved, he let loose a relieved sigh, and lay back down. Only to immediately cringe in pain, and curl on to his side, to avoid laying on bruised flesh.

The Darth sighed and gently touched the skin on his back, her fingers flexing against his muscles as she worked at the bruises to relieve the pain. Her master had taught this to her once when she had taken some serious damage. The bruises were tensed from the fall and now she worked to relax them. At first, the process was a bit painful, but slowly it gave way to wonderfully relaxing sensations.

The first touches along his back shocked him almost enough to bring out of his muddled state. He hadnt allowed anyone to touch him in years, and now... 'oooh, that feels good' he thought, as her massaging progressed. as his muscles relaxed, much of the pain dissipated, and he sat up as she finished. Stretching gently, careful to not stress anything too much, he commented, "that helped a lot. Where did you learn to do that?"

"My own master...." She quickly undid the snaps on her torso armor and slipped it off. Though she had had a much softer landing, there were still bruises to tend to now. Beneath the armor was just a simple black bra that was just enough to hold its contents. Jagged scars covered her torso and back, telling of her many battles in her life time. Darth Mirana winced as she touched the forming bruises on her back.

He tried not to stare. Honestly. But having been 'damaged' by the trauma of his childhood, women of all types had steered clear of him, and until he made the trip out to korriban, he had been quite conservative with his money, not willing to spend a credit on something that wasnt directly tied to either getting more credits, or survival. as such, this was his first encounter with, what he percieved as, a nearly nude woman in person. the staring stopped though, as he grimaced in sympathy as he saw the various scars littering her body, and the vicious looking purple bruises that covered her back. trying to distract himself, he asked, "So, who was your master? your father?"

"No." Her eyes changed, seeming to smoulder with fire now. "My father was dead long before my training commenced. My master is no longer among us." Her words seemed to say that she was done with the subject, not wanting to speak any more of it. Darth Mirana sighed heavily. "....the water will help a bit, I guess." Her fingers reached down and stripped off her lower armor, leaving a simple black pair of underwear to cover the necessary parts. She stood, stretching her arms out a bit before approaching the water. "The water might help you as well. You should join me."

"....yes, water, cold, might help," and with that elegant statement, Tor began to make his way back to the water. Finding a convenient outcrop of stone, which looked suspiciously like a floor, that he could lay an arm across to provide just enough of an anchor for him to float in the current. as he floated, allowing the cold of the water to leach at the pain of the bruises, he tried valiantly to not imagine his master of less than a day in naught but her underclothes. the cold water was helping with that as well.

Darth Mirana stepped into the water, making her way to the center of the creek. Her arms moved in flourishes and droplets of water flew around her, creating almost a shower effect. It was refreshing and impressive at the same time. She was actually manipulating the single water droplets individually. Her Force control was unmatched by most, if any. Her body twisted with the droplets in almost a dance of sorts. She had no idea what a beautiful picture it made.

As Tor lay there, floating in the current, eyes closed and allowing the cold of the water to numb his aching body. Feeling drops of water assault his face, which was the only part of his body above the water, aside from his anchoring arm. Ignoring it, he tried to just relax, and let the pain float away. More drops fall. He ignored them purposely. Even more drops fall, and Tor opens his eyes to find out what is dropping water on him. As he noticed the Lady, seemingly dancing through the water, he was once more glad he was submerged in cold water.

Darth Mirana walked over to him, bending over a bit to stare down at him. "Comfortable....?" A slight smirk covered her face as she looked down, studying her apprentice a little more. The great thing about being a miraluka was that they could not tell where exactly she was looking. Currently, she was enjoying what she was looking at. On a whim, she manipulated the water up into droplets and unleashed a torrential downpour on top of him.

"gurgle gurgle gurgle" was all that he could reply, since he had been about to reply, and upon opening his mouth, found it filled with water. As he lay there, performing an impression of a small water fountain as he expelled the water from his mouth, he glared at the the Darth. "well," he managed to sputter, "Aside from the bruising and possible spinal damage, the freezing water, and having to deal with all of those traps, im doing just dandy"

The Sith laughed with amusement. "Don't get too comfortable. Means something could sneak up on you and kill you" She forced him into a sitting position, still sitting in the water, and started working on his back again. "After I finish this, we'll need to get moving and find a way out of here. There's no way up and out so we'll just have to go through this cave system till we find a way out." Her fingers seemed to just know how to move every muscle on his back. The amount of pain he was suffering from should have been lessening with each second.

As she kneaded his back, using gentle motions, he could feel the bruised flesh ease, the tensed muscles relaxing. As he relaxed, he could feel the blackness surging back for him. He quickly stood up, wincing as the muscles in his legs protested the movement. "Well," he said,"We have no time to waste." Stepping back onto the bank of the creek, he paused, asking, "...which direction?"

"....let's make this an exercise...." The Darth stood up and picked up her ruined armor and sighed. She slipped on her boots and stood up, not really caring that she was going to be walking through the dark in basically her underwear. "You are going to use simple deduction to figure out the way out of here. I will not tell you if you're right or wrong. We will follow your direction and see what happens. And...." The Darth gave a mischievous smirk. "I'll be placing a wager on this.If you're right, I'll give you those back massages after training each day. If you're wrong, you have to learn how to give me those back massages and give me those back massages whenever I ask. Understood?"

"...I dont get it." Tor said, utterly confused. "if i pick the right direction, i win, and if i pick the wrong direction, i also win?" With a clever grin, he set off in a random direction, with a jaunty step. "No time at all to waste" he said, thinking, 'Either i get a beautiful woman rubbing me all over, or i get free reign to rub all over her,'

Reactions: Cyrionessa
"....don't get any funny ideas...." Darth Mirana's voice turned ice cold. "I just enjoy massages...." Then it also struck her; beautiful? Did he just call her beautiful? They didn't tend to ever call her that. Skilled, yes. Powerful, yes. Terrifying, yes. Never beautiful. Most were turned off by the lack of eyes. Those who weren't were turned off by the fact that she was a Dark Lord. She had never once been close to a man, much less intimate. Sure, she could order for such things but that had never really crossed her mind. What was the point of such a relationship with no emotion behind it? Perhaps this was the most un-Sith-like thing about her. Love actually had a standing with her and it wasn't just a love for power. "....you think...I'm beautiful....?" The statement came out as a statement and her steps came quicker as she tried to catch up in order to see his face when he answered.

Tor was navigating, some would call it guessing, his way through some tunnels, attempting to find his way out. Too focused on trying to get out, he didn't catch what his master asked, only hearing his master's footsteps echoing off the tunnel walls. 'Perhaps she's rethought her wager?' he though, with a tinge of sadness. Turning corner, the dim light of the cavern finally gave way into darkness, though he could see what appeared to be light at the other end. Pulling a small light from a pocket, he shook water from it before trying to turn it on. Seeing it flicker to life, he allowed himself a grin, as he trudged forth through the tunnel.

The light at the end of the tunnel did look promising, didn't it? Darth Mirana sighed when he gave no reply to her question, continuing to follow him.
Each step was deliberate and careful, not making a sound as she walked. Her apprentice trudged like a rancor through the darkness; she was as quite as a shadow. She made a mental note to teach him how to walk quieter.

Tor trudged onward, heedless of the noise he was making. As he neared the end of the tunnel, he saw that the light was just around a corner. Preparing himself to be bombarded by the stifling dry heat as turned the corner, he found himself extremely put out, as he gazed upon the cavern they had left just a few minutes prior. 'Well, we might not be out of the caves, but at least i still win!' he thought to himself, as he turned to face the Sith master behind him. "Well, I have tried, made a valiant effort i did, but i have failed." he said, and with a dramatic flourish, he continues, "Oh woe is me, that i must now consent to learning to massage a beautiful women!" Straightening up, he asks calmly, "So, would you like to lead now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.