Cypress Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexianFireflies

Original poster
Cypress%20Academy_zpsswlequky.png

For years, the prestigious Cypress Academy has called itself 'an institute for gifted teens', and it most certainly is a place for gifted teenagers--the only thing is, their gifts are very different from what you might expect. It is true that some of the students have gifts for art or music, but every student who goes here is a mutant of some kind. I'm talking any kind of mutant--there are kids with animalistic traits, there are kids with powers you wouldn't believe, and this is where they go to be safe and learn to hone these powers. Some have had them for years, others are just now learning of their powers, but the school is a safe place for them all.

institute_zpsf4t4ywur.jpg

Outside:
dorms_zpsnty1oaml.jpg

Dorm Rooms:
Each room has two closets, two bedside tables, a connected bathroom, a separate shower, and two bunk beds.

1. Please only use real people for images (no cartoons/anime/other)
2. Please respect one another OOC
3. Please try to be active at least once every two days
4. You may have as many characters as you like, provided you can keep track
5. I have the right to refuse any character that is not up to my standards, or ask you to change things.
6. Please no godmodding.
7. To prove you have read the rules, put my username at the bottom of your character sheet(s)

.:Name:.
.:Nickname:.
.:Age:.
.:Year (freshman, sophomore, etc.):.
.:Gender:.
.:Nationality (the school is in America, but they can be from anywhere):.
.:Sexual Orientation:.
.:Powers/Mutation:.
.:Physical Appearance:.
.:Personality:.
.:Crush:.
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
.:Family:.
.:Other Relationships:.
.:History (please include when your character learned they were a mutant):.
.:Pets (only service dogs, fish and small rodents are allowed in the dorms):.
.:Other:.

Name | Age | Year | Mutation | Played By
Arianwyn Brianna Argall | 16 | Sophomore | Mystokinetic | alexianFireflies
Akela Halia Mahelona | 17 | Junior | Controls and emits plasma | alexianFireflies
Fionn Elizabeth Moor | 17 | Senior | Can induce desires in people with a kiss | C r o m i c a l♥
Heidi Adalia Oliversen | 16 | Sophomore | Plant-like/Botanokinetic | alexianFireflies
Charlotte Richmond | 17 | Junior | Flight/Pixie dust/Nature manipulation | DANAsaur
Jackson Dakota Williams | 17 | Junior | Shapeshifting | alexianFireflies

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve a spot? XD I'm not going to bother trying to make a Character on a phone.~

of course you can :D lol yeah making a character on the phone is kinda nope.

Awesome sauce. Making Character's on the phone is so damn hard o-O It.. Just no.

I've never tried it, but I don't think I ever would o.o the pictures wouldn't work for me because I download them and save them to photobucket and just....
no

Reactions: Hermit
Ooooh, I shall be joining as well~! Might bring in one of my characters from another roleplay.....

Reactions: alexianFireflies
But which one though...>.>

Probably Atticus (if Saint Aureverre doesn't pick up) or some other character I never got to truly use

oh man if Saint Aureverre doesn't pick up I'm dragging Jackson and Arianwyn over here
Arianwyn will have mystokinesis and Jackson will be a shifter still :D ZERO WORK TO DO

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I think regardless of what happens with Aureverre, I'm dragging Jackson and Arianwyn over here, and then making a new character or two :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I want to reserve a spot!!!!!! xD

Looky here, I made a new character~
[spoili]
W. I. P

tumblr_mkw29aG6XQ1rxfigmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mcwbe2LdNh1qetpu1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mcwbe2LdNh1qetpu1o5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lvsevlC2iM1r4yjsxo1_500.gif

"Name's James, but majority calls me Jamie."

James Allen Scott
Jamie | Adonis | Pretty Boy | J
.:Year:.
Senior

xxx
GrinningDeanWinchester.gif

"You want to know my sexuality? That's a very important detail about myself. Why don't I show you what it is in private?"
xxx

Male
.:Nationality:.
American (Greek & British)
Panromantic Pansexual
• Transmutation - He can transform, alter or transmute matter, energy, elements, objects, beings (animals, aliens, mythical beings, etc.), etc into anything else, either completely or partially, permanently or temporarily.
• Healing Blood - He is able to heal others with his blood and will be constantly healed himself.

xxx
tumblr_mrn61dDWxS1r5mhuio1_500.gif

"And you think so, too. C'mon, don't deny it!"
xxx

OPEN
OPEN

xxx
tumblr_n8zcwqqMZx1sqeq3do2_500.gif

"This is my idiot of a little brother. But I love him to death."
xxx

Madison Scott | 48 | Mother | Deceased
Harley Scott | 49 | Father | Deceased
Damon Scott | 15 | (Little) Brother | Alive
Phil Davis | 47 | Uncle | Alive
OPEN
.:Pets:.
N/A
N/A

[/spoili]​

Arianwyn_zpsjrklwomn.jpg

Arianwyn Brianna Argall
Ari, Ana, Aria, and Mystos
Sophomore
Female
Welsh
Pansexual
She's mystokinetic, meaning she can control and generate and use magical power at will. This grants her telekinesis, the ability to hex or curse people, the ability to make small spells for things like finding a lost object, the ability to heal others, the ability to generate magical force fields, and the ability to fire off magical energy blasts.
Arianwyn%202_zpsjukblila.jpg

She has very pale skin from not going outside much, and her hair is snow white, while her eyes are silver. The hair is dyed, the eyes are natural, and the skin color is just because she's indoors and in cold and overcast places a lot. She's roughly five feet tall, and on the skinny side. She wears the same black and gray hoodie every day, and has a tattoo of a phoenix on her shoulder.
Arianwyn is quiet and contemplative, but she's not shy and is actually rather outgoing. She'll share if she has something to say, but a lot of the time she prefers to watch people converse; however, if she gets into a conversation, she will talk, although she's rather soft-spoken. Despite her soft-spoken nature and her general quietness, she will stand her ground against a bully or someone who's being rude or mean to a friend. She would never say a bad thing about another person, although that doesn't mean she always has something good to say about everyone either. She's a very loyal friend and will not allow you to talk about her friends behind their backs. She's very creative and imaginative and she loves fantasy books and working magic. She's generally a little melancholy, and she struggles with PTSD because of what happened in her past. Sometimes she self harms to control her memories and not have to think about what happened.
Open
Open
Aislinn Silver Argall - mother, deceased
Aineirin Brice Argall - father, deceased
Open
She learned she was a mutant at age ten, when she and her parents were in a restaurant and her parents were shot through the window from a building across the street. Arianwyn hid under the table, but also managed to generate a magical force field. She survived because no bullets could get through it, but her parents were killed right in front of her, and she has PTSD from this. She was in foster care, being bounced around from family to family, when the school found her and took her in.
None
Speaks fluent Welsh and talks with a slight accent.

Heidi%202_zpsugfbptc0.jpg

Heidi Adalia Oliversen

Rose

Sophomore

Female

Norwegian

Homosexual

She is, firstly, similar to a plant in some aspects; her hair is naturally green and actually contains chlorophyll, and her skin soaks up the sun, which her body can make energy out of if need be, although she also needs food to sustain herself and not just sunlight like a plant. She requires less sleep than the average human and tends to stay up late and get up early, and her skin can sustain a green tint if she's out in the sun for a while. She can also speak to plants, and make plants grow, and she cultivates plants in her dorm room as a result.

Heidi_zpskc4z28wy.jpg

Her hair is a bright green, as are her eyes, and her skin is very pale. She loves wearing sweaters with lace trim, and T-shirts with lace trim in warmer weather. She wears a gray hoodie year round, and she likes wearing light gray jeans, and a pair of silver flat boots that lace up. She's artistic and more often than not there are drawings in marker all over her arms. She stands at about five foot two, and she's very slim, which might be due to the fact that she eats less than other people because her mutation allows her to survive on part sunlight, part regular food.

She's a quiet and introverted person, and if she talks to you, she'll probably start up the conversation with "Did you know there are plants that can glow?" or some other plant fact, or some strange idea like "What if we lived on the moon?". She's a very imaginative and creative person, and she's very artistic and very into plants, with thousands of plant facts that she can spout off at a moment's notice, and she's much more comfortable with plants than humans, although talking about plants can put her at ease. She's kind of socially awkward because she doesn't really understand people as much as she understands plants, and she can easily get lost in thought and forget she's talking to someone. She's a very chipper person, though, and if you talk to her she's very likely to get you laughing and brighten your day, and she's always an optimistic and helpful person to go to if you need some advice about something, although her advice may not always be the most helpful.

Open

Open

Beck Oliversen - father
Tandy Oliversen - mother
Hayley Oliversen - younger sister

Open

Heidi always knew she was a mutant, it's kind of hard not to when your hair is naturally green from the moment you're born, and as a result she is not ashamed of it in any way and her parents are very accepting of it. She grew up surrounded by plants, cultivating and growing them and learning all about the different types, and she was very comfortable with herself, enough so that she wasn't even bothered by teasing when kids at school found out she was a mutant. Heidi ended up mostly keeping to herself as a result of this, though, leading to her having a rather strange and isolated personality. The school approached her when she turned fourteen, and she started preparing to go there; last year when she turned fifteen, she went for her first year and enjoyed it very much. She's starting to learn to be more social.

No pets, just lots of plants.
Speaks fluent Norwegian but has no accent.

[spoili]
W. I. P

tumblr_mkw29aG6XQ1rxfigmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mcwbe2LdNh1qetpu1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mcwbe2LdNh1qetpu1o5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lvsevlC2iM1r4yjsxo1_500.gif

xxx
GrinningDeanWinchester.gif

xxx

xxx
tumblr_mrn61dDWxS1r5mhuio1_500.gif

xxx

xxx
tumblr_n8zcwqqMZx1sqeq3do2_500.gif

xxx

[/spoili]​

JENSEN ACKLES OWO

Reactions: Kitsune
Ohhhhh I can't wait until I have a computer at hand so I can create my Character. I have a good idea for her *^*

Reactions: alexianFireflies
.:N a m e:.
Fionn Elizabeth Moor.
"Might I say, are you the stalker under the bed at night? ~"

.:N i c k n a m e:.
Fio ; Eli ; Liza

.:A g e:.

.:Y e a r:.
Senior { She skipped Kindergarden }

.:G e n d e r:.
Female

.:N a t i o n a l i t y:.
Scottish

Panromantic Asexual.

.:P o w e r s / M u t a t i o n:.
Fio is almost like the Seven Deadly Sins, Owning the name of lust. The desire for Fame, Sexual Interactions, Fortune, Food- It doesn't matter. But, she can only make someone feel those certain desires by a simple kiss; It could be on the hand, or on the lips- As long as she touches someone with a gentleness soul of her core { Lips o.o }, the driven desire will begin to arise within that certain person. Her hair is natural, the pink in her hair was meant for lust. Although some say Black would be a more suited color, she likes having some color. Fio, of course, cannot control anything else nor does she represent anything important. The young female hasn't told anyone of her 'Powers'.
"Why must strangers know when they don't care?"

bd17659bfbd1cbe2fa83fc8d39d345fc076652f1_300_50.png

♂ ♀
profile_picture_by_kayla_hadlington-d4a3xw9.png

Fio stands at about 4'11", having been born with Muscular dystrophy. Her bones grew too weak and stopped growing when she was Nine, so she hasn't grown in Eight years. Her Iris holds a deep emerald green, always showing such intensity. The young female has a small, slim body- Which there was no reason for that, she ate like any normal person. Fio has a black Bellybutton piercing that she usually rarely ever shows, it represents her Power of sorts.
"This is me, now go away. You've seen enough."

.:P e r s o n a l i t y:.
Fio is a Sadistic, Manipulating female. She loves to flirt, tease, and play jokes on others. Not shy, nor quiet, she's just about in the middle. She isn't afraid to speak her mind at times, but she can be quiet when needed. She hardly ever showed that she wasn't happy, a smile of some sort was always on her face, her eyes always dazzling. Fio always tends to be the 'bigger' person, trying to act tough and scary if someone got her mad. She packed a punch, but in honest reality, she was just a.. Bad-mouthed, sarcastic teenager that loved nothing more than to just laugh with her friends. Fio can be rude, but that's only when someone treats either herself, or her friends terribly. From time to time, her smile would fade and emotions that seemed so strange to her would show.
"Sometimes everyone has a secret or two."

.:C r u s h:.
N/A ; Open ~
"Although I'd prefer.. Not to have crushes. They always seem to tear and break at the heart."

.:B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d:.
N/A ; Open.

.:F a m i l y:.
Eloise Marie Moor ; Deceased Mother.
"I didn't know her for very long, but she was the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

N/A ; Open.

.:H i s t o r y:.
Fio was only just a wee girl, but on one Monday morning when her Mother was getting her ready for school, she would kiss her mothers soft cheek. Every day she would do that, but it seemed like today.. It was different. She'd been greedy, not wanting to go to school and wanting her mother to go away. But to no avail, she couldn't seem to stay home, and her mother wouldn't go away. When Fio's lips touched her Mother's cheek, something changed. Everything Changed. Her mother's eyes seemed to darken, a smirk forming onto her once kind lips. "Don't worry baby girl.. I'm gonna go for a little while, okay?. You can stay home." Her mother whispered into her ear, and then just like that, she was gone. Fio knew it was her fault. she had felt it in the small, tender kiss she had given to her beloved mother. That's when she found out that she was different, and honestly, it was thrilling. Exhilarating. She didn't think her mother would have left for good, would have gotten into a car crash just hours later. But when she found out, all Fio had left was the house that left memories. No one took her in, no one wanted her. Which was fine, she didn't need anyone else but herself.
"Sob story my ass."

.:P e t s:.
A Dog named Arne.
"Touch him, you die."

.:O t h e r :.
~ She's had Arne for more than five years.
~ Fio is colorblind in her left eye.
~ She loves to listen to her music.
~ Speaks rather fluently in Gaelic.
"There's not much, sorry babe -"​

Status
Not open for further replies.