1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I can play most genres, but fantasy, magic and animals are my best.
Kvetha, Greetings. I am CynderTheDragoness. Call me Cynder if you'd like. I'm not new to Role-playing, but I am new to this site. It may take me some time to learn to navigate Iwaku as I am more familiar with the layout of Swizeo. I love Dragons, I you can't already tell. I always RP as a female character, as I am most comfortable with playing my own gender. I can easily RP many animals and creatures of myth and magic. If you want to know anything else, just ask me, but it must be appropriate.

Hello Cynder!

Hell yeah, Dragons! Woo!

It sounds like you know your way around a roleplay, so hopefully you find something here worth keeping you in Iwaku! We've got a lot available to help you knock any writing rust off that you may have as well. Under the Content section you can find the Institute, which has challenges and exercises that can help you get the juices flowing and polish you up!

I'm not sure if you prefer group roleplaying or 1x1s, but we have plenty of both if you just want to jump in! Several of the group roleplays are still open/accepting new applications, and there are always at least a dozen requests for 1x1s as well. If you don't see anything that strikes your fancy, don't hesitate to start your own request thread. With so many members, you're bound to find somebody who has the same interests and takes you up on a story!

Oh, and don't forget to fill out your Roleplayer's Resume! They're super helpful for others to know what you're looking for!

Feel free to ask questions of anybody, we don't bite unless you ask nicely.

:D

Elrun ono, Thank you. If you can't tell, I'm a fan of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle (aka the Eragon books.) I will get to filling out the resume after I've had look around.

Hey Cynder! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the site, and as mentioned before, there's tons of roleplays in every genre under the sun to fit to your needs, whatever they may be! Although having never read Paolini's Inheritance Cycle myself, I have friends who've really enjoyed the series :D Dragons are one of my own favourite mythical creatures, so I suppose we have something in common! Any time you need something, just ask one of Iwaku's lovely members! We're all a friendly bunch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.