4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Scifi, anime, mecha, magical girl, superhero, cyberpunk, yuri
I've got an itch or two I'd like to try and scratch when it comes to roleplay, and it's hard to find things on the site that might provide it, so I'm looking for a like-minded partner or two. I'll say that I'm not too used to doing 1x1 stuff, but I seem to have a worse track record when it comes to just GMing a big game, so this is probably a happy medium. I'm a grad student at university and may sometimes get buried under work, so please bear with me, there. I'll put forth my best effort to post at least a week, and keep you posted for any likely longer silences.

I don't have any real set characters or really long and thought-out plots, but I will toss up what I have below. If something catches your eye and you have any ideas you'd like to add, I'm more than happy to work together, as I'm sure two people bouncing ideas around can come up with something great. I don't feel that romance or anything related to it is a requirement or an inevitability, but if that sort of thing happens because it makes sense, I won't try and stop it.

Cute cyborg girls doing cute cyborg things
I'm not sure why, but I really want to do something with cute, mecha musume style cyborgs, for some reason. Other than that basic premise, I'm flexible for where it goes. It could be some sort of war story, where cyborgs are heroes fighting each other, or a monstrous enemy. Or we could focus more on simply exploring the (augmented) human condition. I do have a ton of setting stuff cobbled together that can be used as a jumping-off point. The level of overall gritty between cyberpunk to more sleek and widely acceptable is also open for discussion.

Some sort of Ace Combat thing
I like jets. I also like cute girls. Putting them together is honestly silly by any real military standards, but it could be fun to do a story about characters who are young pilots, augmented and enhanced by a shady and often amoral company. Probably, the assumption would be to rebel against their peers and go help defend the world. Trying to sound philosophical about war is fun, but not required.

Fandoms and things
I mentioned weird fandoms in the title, so I might as well make good on it. I do feel uncomfortable playing actual canon characters, so I'd probably lean more toward OC in the same setting. This is, mostly, for completeness. Alternatively, if you like some of this stuff and just want to chat about it, I'm cool with that.
  • R-Type (Or just about any other shmup)
  • Strike Witches - Possibly even in a more modern setting.
  • Knight Run
  • Busou Shinki
So, there we go. Not much for solid "this is exactly what I want" ideas, but probably enough to go on. I do feel like it's a bit weird to ask too much of a partner when it comes to what role they might play, so I would rather stay fairly loose here and hash out details together, so please come with suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.