Do corporations hire mercenaries to do their dirty work? I've got a sort of shadowrunnercin mind but I want to make sure the concept fits.

"No."

(of course. its not as if any self respecting capitalist would risk their own investments doing illegal things, why not just pay someone off?)
Sweet! I'll throw up my cyborg merc on the CS page sometime this weekend.

On the main page.

Not the CS page.

even the OOC.

anything but the CS page. I would cry.

tysm.
Huh? So I don't put the character sheet in the CS page...? Where do I put it then?

Either the main page, or the OOC.

that way i can make sure everything's good, character page can be all spicy and organized.
Alrighty. I'll throw it up there asap, but in the meantime I'll show you what I have in mind for looks.

we stan adam jensen
Oh you like Adam Jensen's music too?! I'm probably not going to use that name (since I listen to a lot of Adam Jensen stuff). Anyways thanks for putting this together! I've been super hyped for cyberpunk stuff but no one has posted any recently so I'm extremely grateful.

I mean't Adam Jensen from DX:HR. :V whats all this about music
I have no clue what DX:HR is but here's the Musicians YouTube. He's really good.

woah boy do i have news for you...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

the world and aesthetic of this game did a lot to inspire this roleplay.

• Spicy
Reactions: EldridSmith
Do corporations hire mercenaries to do their dirty work? I've got a sort of shadowrunnercin mind but I want to make sure the concept fits.

"No."

(of course. its not as if any self respecting capitalist would risk their own investments doing illegal things, why not just pay someone off?)
Sweet! I'll throw up my cyborg merc on the CS page sometime this weekend.

On the main page.

Not the CS page.

even the OOC.

anything but the CS page. I would cry.

tysm.
Huh? So I don't put the character sheet in the CS page...? Where do I put it then?

Either the main page, or the OOC.

that way i can make sure everything's good, character page can be all spicy and organized.
Alrighty. I'll throw it up there asap, but in the meantime I'll show you what I have in mind for looks.

we stan adam jensen
Oh you like Adam Jensen's music too?! I'm probably not going to use that name (since I listen to a lot of Adam Jensen stuff). Anyways thanks for putting this together! I've been super hyped for cyberpunk stuff but no one has posted any recently so I'm extremely grateful.

I mean't Adam Jensen from DX:HR. :V whats all this about music
I have no clue what DX:HR is but here's the Musicians YouTube. He's really good.

woah boy do i have news for you...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

the world and aesthetic of this game did a lot to inspire this roleplay.
OH COOL! Well that gave me more ideas for his arms.

Reactions: WinterO
@Ariel Seeing what you have so far for your CS, it's likely our characters have worked together in the past. Once I get some more on my sheet wanna discuss?

@WinterO I've finished up, if I need to change anything let me know! I'm more than willing to fix stuff to fit what you have in mind for the setting/group 😁

@WinterO I've finished up, if I need to change anything let me know! I'm more than willing to fix stuff to fit what you have in mind for the setting/group 😁

its a 10 from me fam. Added!

• Thank You
@Ariel Seeing what you have so far for your CS, it's likely our characters have worked together in the past. Once I get some more on my sheet wanna discuss?

Sure, let's go for it.

Sure, let's go for it.
I could totally see them as drinking buddies when they aren't on jobs, as for Jobs he rarely works with Decade (and if he does it's indirectly) due to his implant. I could also see you being the one to help hook him up with Typhoon for cybernetics and weaponry.
Still that's just what I'm guessing from your CS, I'd like to hear your take on things.

• Creative
I could totally see them as drinking buddies when they aren't on jobs, as for Jobs he rarely works with Decade (and if he does it's indirectly) due to his implant. I could also see you being the one to help hook him up with Typhoon for cybernetics and weaponry.
Still that's just what I'm guessing from your CS, I'd like to hear your take on things.

Sure, Ghost Tiger will go out drinking with a lot of her associates, since it's a good way to build rapport and pick up scuttlebutt. And she is a very, very good person to know when you're looking for high-end gear. She's honest and she doesn't screw her clients over.

That said, she very rarely lets anyone closer than "favoured associate", so while she is fine with chatting at a bar she will almost always keep a certain reserve about her.

Sure, Ghost Tiger will go out drinking with a lot of her associates, since it's a good way to build rapport and pick up scuttlebutt. And she is a very, very good person to know when you're looking for high-end gear. She's honest and she doesn't screw her clients over.

That said, she very rarely lets anyone closer than "favoured associate", so while she is fine with chatting at a bar she will almost always keep a certain reserve about her.
That works perfectly for me. He mostly talks about his jobs and will swap stories when drinking.

If you ever get to a point where you're accepting female characters again, tag me and I'll take another look at everything! :)

That works perfectly for me. He mostly talks about his jobs and will swap stories when drinking.

Good enough for Ghost. She'd be happy to listen.

If you ever get to a point where you're accepting female characters again, tag me and I'll take another look at everything! :)

dont get me wrong, you're welcome to join. :V

I don't want to put any limitations down, im just more concerned on *recruiting* male characters. but ill *accept* anyone.

@Kat

Last edited:

I don't want to put any limitations down, im just more concerned on *recruiting* male characters. but ill *accept* anyone.

@Kat

Well, are you trying to get a balance of some sort, if you're more concerned on recruiting male characters? I don't want to mess that up, if that is the case.

@Kat

Well, are you trying to get a balance of some sort, if you're more concerned on recruiting male characters? I don't want to mess that up, if that is the case.

i just figured it would be prudent, its not like its actually necessary for the plot.

Reactions: junebug

@Kat

i just figured it would be prudent, its not like its actually necessary for the plot.

Gotcha! Well, in that case, count me in. I've asked a few questions first in the ooc, so expect more haha!