Cyberdrome

A

Asinis

Original poster
Cyberdrome

"The evil was not in the bread and circuses, per se, but in the willingness of the people to sell their rights as free men for full bellies and the excitement of the games which would serve to distract them from the other human hungers which bread and circuses can never appease." Marcus Tullius Cicero

Planet Earth in the 25th century is little more than a vast open air concentration camp. Humanity has abandoned its drive to escape the solar system, and innovation has all but evaporated. The powerful fight amongst themselves for scraps of empty power, whilst the masses languish and rot beneath an ever growing sea of diversion and distraction. Those few who wake up to the system built around their dreams soon find themselves cast into a nightmare; The Cyberdrome

The Cyberdrome is a VR environment almost indistinguishable from base reality, purpose built to dispose of dangerous criminals in the most entertaining way imaginable. Over the course of one week, inmates will fight through seven "rounds" of computer generated ultra-violence. Every Round has a different scenario, each more challenging than the last. The only way is up, the only prize is freedom.

I hope you can see where I'm going with this. Futuristic Dystopian Battle royal with a few twists. If you have any questions, suggestion or just want to show interest with what I have so far then go nuts here. I'd really love to collaborate on this.

Oooh, I like this. Sounds like the Truman Show on a bad trip! Hah, but yea definitely interested!

Interested!