Cyanide's Creeper Trip Around the USA!

D

Duke Ferret

Original poster
SOOOOOOO COme this next spring around like March-ish I will have 20-30 days leave from work. I will be travelling cross country with a female frand of mine (not my gf, but Mistress). If anyone wants to hang out wiff me, or is willing to offer up their couch so I can save money from over priced hotels between stops LET ME KNOW D:

Heres my general route.

Starting point: Eastern NC
Stop 1: Florida (not sure exactly where but thats where I am picking Mistress up.)
Stop 2: Arizona (Ill be in either Phoenix, Lake Havasu, Tuscon, or Boulder City)
Stop 3: Simi Valley, CA (This is an optional stop depending on how much leave I actually get.)
Stop 4: Northern Nevada (This is my main stop and will be right around my brthday, March 28th)
Stop 5: Back to Florida (Making a route so I stop by Diana's to see them)
Ending point: Back in Eastern NC

SOOOOOO yea. If anyone wants me to stop by for an hour or two or is willing to give up a couch or their living room floor that would be epic 8D.

With CA stop.JPG(With stop in CA)

Without CA stop.JPG(Without stop in CA)

minecraft_creeper_wallpaper_3_by_full777metal-d3c4ajw.png

Still nowhere near me. Though have fun and DON'T CREEP THE LADIES!

I WILL CREEP THE COUNTRY DAMMIT IF I WANT TO!!

8D
You're not near me at all.~
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
But good luck.

Awwe D: I woulda liked meeting ze Staci ;_;

I'd have nowhere for you to stay.~ Not this year, in my freshman dorm. even though its killer awesome. >.>
BUT GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE AND DON'T EAT PEOPLE.

That depends on what definition of 'eat' you are refering to Staci >_>

The first part of my town's name is cut off in the first map, then cut off completely in the second one. You don't even come in my state so you'll never get to meet me x3

Aw man, you'd be so close to where I live derp herp

Ffffffffffffffffffff. He's coming right through my town! :[

XD
OSSO-SAN.
You can have an epic party. c:
without.. me.. T ^T