Cyanide's Creeper Trip Around the USA!

lol nah its alright brah you wouldn't like it here anyway

On the second level, above the dance floor, there was the DJ room. Thats where I am anyway. Going through my music, deciding what to play, as I do everynight. Well, I am going to be drinking tonight, wehther the Boss lady likes it or not. Its been a rough day. Might as well use the playlist I can just let run and not have to keep track of. Its a mixture of a good many groups, all of them hardstyle. I keepthis playlist as a back up, for cases like this where either I know I'm not going to be around the equipment, or if I decide mid show I just didn't want to stick around. It was handy thats for sure. But for now, while the club was empty other than the staff, some light music was needed. Flipping through my songs I put on Deadmou5 - Edit Your Friends. Something simply, but something that will help bring up the vibe for the staffers. Get us ready for the night.We would need it, with all the flyers the boss put out, it should be packed tonight.

Looking downstairs it looks like the Boss is gathering up the staff. WHich means I need to be down there... Fine Making my way downstairs I take a seat near Cass and her colorful skin. She had a way of drawing out the best with that body paint stuff, it looked good normally, but when the blacklights came on... boy was it beautiful...

But for now, it was a waiting game