Cute, fluffy... comedy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clockwork Vanguard

Original poster
I seek at most a handful if partners to give me the warm and fuzzy and help me get out of my recent slump of the feeling commonly known as 'meh'. A good paragraph at least with a well though out content would be nice, as well as fun and steadily developing characters to help me with what I feel is my greatest weakness as a roleplayer; making characters that are interesting and realistic.

I am on nearly all day and am in search of a chatty person in the OOC department, so don't feel shy about just saying hi and testing the waters before diving in :)!

I can do both Original and Fandom plots, so if interested about a particular fandom, just ask me nicely about it and I'll tell you if I know of it enough or not.

Well, I love talking and RPing, if you want to work out something feel free to leave me a message :3

Yoho! I would be willing to do this, as i too have been a little stressed lately, and a warm, fuzzy roleplay sounds nice.

Definitely interested. Feel free to send me a message after checking out my Resume and we can most certainly chat and come up with something I am sure.

Ooh I'd be interested! If you're still looking, you can check out my roleplay resume to see if you think I'd make a good partner for you

Status
Not open for further replies.