1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Cute, fluffy... comedy!?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Clockwork Vanguard, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seek at most a handful if partners to give me the warm and fuzzy and help me get out of my recent slump of the feeling commonly known as 'meh'. A good paragraph at least with a well though out content would be nice, as well as fun and steadily developing characters to help me with what I feel is my greatest weakness as a roleplayer; making characters that are interesting and realistic.

I am on nearly all day and am in search of a chatty person in the OOC department, so don't feel shy about just saying hi and testing the waters before diving in :)!

I can do both Original and Fandom plots, so if interested about a particular fandom, just ask me nicely about it and I'll tell you if I know of it enough or not.

2. Well, I love talking and RPing, if you want to work out something feel free to leave me a message :3

3. Yoho! I would be willing to do this, as i too have been a little stressed lately, and a warm, fuzzy roleplay sounds nice.

4. Definitely interested. Feel free to send me a message after checking out my Resume and we can most certainly chat and come up with something I am sure.

5. Ooh I'd be interested! If you're still looking, you can check out my roleplay resume to see if you think I'd make a good partner for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.