1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Customary greetings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Syuzhet, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, welcome. Come in, sit down and have some tea. I'm Syuzhet, or if you rather, call me Syu. :) Friendly lady chap, hard to offend, easy to befriend. I'm a long time writer, long time post by post roleplayer looking to get back into the game after a long duration away. If you know of any games that are open to new players, by all means, point me in a direction; I usually write advanced, enjoy any genre as long as the plot is interesting to catch my attention.

Take care. :)

2. Well hello there, Syuzhet! :D Welcome to the community!

3. Well with that introduction I definitely feel less obligitorily off-put by my welcome/recruitment posts Ive been making today. Since you have expressed such interest in immediate gaming, the game Im currently hounding--I mean hunting new players for is in my Signature. Check it out and see if you're interested, yea?

Also, welcome to the site! :D @Diana's cookies are in the cupboard above the stove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.