2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
I was wondering if we could add extra tabs as well as renaming it to our own liking?

There was mention of additing additional tabs with a BBcode, but I'll have to look up the code exactly as I never used it myself.

There was mention of additing additional tabs with a BBcode, but I'll have to look up the code exactly as I never used it myself.
no what I mean tabs in RP section like "overview", "rules", "cast list", "updates", "threads"~

Yes, that's what I'm talking about xD It what the describtion of this feature I do believe, but again, I'm not sure what the bbcode is. Unless I misread it. That's possible too. I'm looking into it now :)

Reactions: GreenSea
Well I stand corrected xD

Right now we cannot create more tabs, nor make it so that people can create custom tabs since that system was way too buggy. If you feel that you really need an extra thread for the info, you could create a new thread in the INFO GROUP ROLEPLAY section of the forum (make sure to write on it that it's meant for an info dump and anyone that wants to apply to the RP needs to go to the normal OOC that's in a tab in the overview) then go to the overview, edit it, put a link to the thread in the slot that says "Alternative sign up button link". Note that if you do this, keep your Sign-ups in the normal OOC thread as it will be be more difficult for the mods if you have four threads with one not being linked when they are about to graveyard stuff. Also makes sure to state in the overview that more info exists in the thread of the sign-up button, so that people know that.

Otherwise I would suggest to use coding to fit all your info in the overview. If you use the accordion code or tabs you can have different things showing at different times. Codes are a good way to make the first post not seem that big even though it is gigantic and make everything look organized.

Here's an example for how codings can be used to fit more without taking up the whole page.

Here's the BB code list if you want to try it out. You can test the codes beforehand if you are unsure of how they work either in your blog or in the help desk.

• Thank You
Oh, and here's somethingyou might find revelent by Diana herself:

I am thinking about adding a page-tab like the Rules and Cast List pages that would be called Info. 8D But first we want people to get used to the new system before we make any more adjustments or improvements.

• Thank You
Just to clarify, the quoted thing from Diana is talking about adding a new static tab with a static title, not the ability to make a custom tab. As redblood said in the thing previously quoted by Noctis, it's currently not possible to do custom tabs, but it's something we want and hope will be possible some day once somebody makes a stable modification for the new roleplay system we're using.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.