*curtsies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SugarNSpice

Original poster
Enchantez...*smiles softly* Sugar for short. If it is not obvious I am a female and am certainty of age...middle age. I am new to the site but not to role playing. I have been role playing since I was 11. I am a closet rper.
I would love to be a part of a story one to one or group. If it were up to me I'd live outdoors. I love the feel of the wind and the fresh air being drawn deeply into my lungs. For Fiona is the song running through my mind at this moment. *smiles* I look forward to getting to know more of you and creating together. *tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she turns fluttering her fingers in a wave goodbye for now*

Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay. Oh, and take a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay. Oh, and take a cookie.
Thank you for the welcome and how did you know that oatmeal raisin with a dash of nutmeg were my favourite?

Hi SugarNSpice, welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, darling! If you ever want to start a role-play or maybe even a world building role-play, please send my inbox a message at your leisure! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!!! We're super glad to have you, and if you need any help at all navigating the site, or just want someone to talk to/rp with, don't hesitate to ask! I don't bite, unless asked very nicely~

^.^'~

Status
Not open for further replies.