Cursed Souls: The Hades Exam (OOC)

@Hattori Hanzo Dude. That image. I love Hei. He's ferkin awesome ^^
And jeez, I just noticed this thread myself e.e
Should I tell you guys anything about my character? I mean, are you curios or what? XD

Sure, why not? I'm curious (^_^)/

Okies then, here we go ^^ (note, it may or may not be interesting based on your preferences :P also note I created her two years ago and have been developing her since :D)

Name: Primlin Er'Kando
Nickname:the demon hunter, or shadow blade
Appearance: (I'll put a picture up when I draw one XD) she has long silver hair, her bangs falling to either side of her face and between her eyes. Her eyes are slitted like a reptiles, and amber in color. She normally wears a pitch black coat with the collar up, hiding the bottom half of her face. This coat falls to her knees, cutting off to show pure black pants and bare feet. She carries her sword just under her cloak, only ever using it if she gets really serious. When she takes off her coat, you can see what she hides; a stitched mouth, plenty of scars, and a scorpion tail. Her tail has red diamond markings on the top, and the stinger is purple. She wears her sword on her left side, but being ambidextrous she can wield it with either side with ease. (Descriptive enough for yous guys? XD)
Personality: knowing what she does, she tends to stray away from any contact, or at least any more than necessary. However, if you manage to get close enough to her, or if she senses you share some of her pain, she'll show a much softer side to you.
(this is long, hence the spoiler XD) when she was younger, she had an older brother who went by the name of Omepheus. They were the only family they had, thei parents having died after Primlin was born, only Omepheus knowing how. Despite that, they were always playing and caring for each other. Then, one day when primlin was 10 and Omepheus was 18, Omepheus decided he needed to get stronger to protect his sister. Having decoded this, he sold his soul to the devil to become a demon, disappearing from the mortal world. A mere weeks later, the village that was once home to the siblings was destroyed by a small group of demons, and Primlin was the sole survivor. She was found by the Bounty Huntera, unresponsive and distant.

For years they suffered from her, not being able to open the door for fear of being attacked. Nor did she want out, until after 6 years of solitarity she left her room to eat with the rest, at this time she acted as though it was utterly normal, and began to learn the ways of the bounty hunter.

After a year of this, she was doing missions regularly, a 'prodigy' one might say. She was able to take missilns most wouldn't even think of taking, and accomplish them singlehandedly. Until one day she took on the task of killig an extremely powerful demon.

She couldn't even keep up with him, and even though he had every right to kill her he decided to let her live, taking her with him for 'experiments'. She was gone for a year while the demon injected many different liquids into her, going so far as to inject poisonm and finally the DNA of a scorpion. At this last experiment, her body grew cold, her heart stopping, and she seemed dead in all ways. Seeing this, the demon threw her with the other bodies.

Howeber she wasn't dead, but far from it. Her blood slowly turned into a lethal poison, and when she awoke she had her tail, and her eyes had turned from gold to amber with slits. She returned to thebounty hunters, her skills drastically increased due to her tail and poisonous blood. However, because of this she must drink a vial of poison every day.

On the tenth year after her brother vanished, he returned as a demon. It was then Primlin swore she wouldn't trust abyone, nor would she let herself die until she had killed every demon on this earth.

Other: nah I'm all typed out XD
Oh yeah, she can control the shadows around her, and has a green, red and blue rattlesnake called Sen rhat shows up now and then.

Very descriptive... I like ^_^

I also have a character that took a while for me to make, but I never used her in rp. I did use her in my fan-fictions though ^^

I just make em on the spot, I allways have personalities floating around in my head, Alice has been there for awhile.

I haven't forgotten about the threads,I just haven't been getting alerts for some odd reason.
From a couple of threads actually...
I'll try and fix that.

I was kind of wondering where everyone went ^^; but it's alright, thank you for letting me know ^_^

Last edited:
Quick note to chaos: I am in no way trying to be a control freak, and while I do appreciate you making detailed posts... please give people time to react to attacks, don't just auto-hit. That's a form of godmod. ^^"
It's not up to me to choose that though, i'm just putting that out there for thought ^^"

Yea...I hear ya...when i attack, I usually try and make the hit so it can be blocked..but sometimes it just happens that way and I do apologize...If i do end up making an auto hit...i try and make it something mild or something that won't affect the person too much. That way, it doesn't come of as bad of a godmod...

Still, thanks for not flipping out too bad over that.
I appreciate it. :)

Ah no problemo ^^
I just couldn't help but notice, you know how it is :P

No..i know...no-one likes the godmod...i'm the same, but most of mine are accidental.
Still, at least you were patient and kind about it..instead of yelling and capping your entire message. :P

yeah, I understand getting a bit ticked off about it if you're the subject of the godmodding.
But honestly, getting that worked up about it makes one seem like a child.
No offense to any in this rp who have done it.
Although it only makes you seem like one if you didn't specify the rule and/or you didn't warn them nicely beforehand.
So I strongly disbelieve in shouting at people like that XD
And good god now I sound like... like...
I don't even know XD