Cursed costumes (Late for Halloween!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteelMoon

Original poster
Hey there! With Halloween come and gone I still have an idea that has been nagging at me for a while, and now I recon I see it being good enough to actually find a partner for!

Our characters (Mine being female, but yours may be whatever you wish!) are dressed up for some sort of spooky party on the night of the Halloween. You may be anything! A cat, witch, tooth fairy, a superhero, a warewolf, anything! But as our characters are about to leave the house, being friends, enemies or just one giving the other a lift to the party a curse strikes. We don't know how wide spread this is but anyone in costume is turned into their respective parts, transformed by the curse! Were you a male dressed as a womanly dancer? I hope you enjoy your new view on the world! A zombie? Well... I bet your stomach is begging for something new hm?

Either way! If this interests you in the slightest give me a yell on PM and we can sort stuff out. I don't really know what to put on the tags because the story may take us anywhere! Do we want to reverse the curse? Embrace it and take over the others and rule as mighty freaks? Or is it much too dangerous? Are we not in a costume that could fight the horrors of the night? Let's find out!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.