curse of the dark gods sign up.

Chiniturlesicedcold11

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Long ago in a world known as Oqerat, six dark gods rose out of the ashes of a global conflict and brought about a age of turmoil, waging a terrible war against all who opposed them And imposing their will on mortalkind until a heroine only known as tianshi declared enough and sealed each of these dark gods in six seperate domains for each god, and bringing about an age of peace. Unfortunately these dark gods each left a terrible artifact respectively behind to continue their dark legacies, these artifacts could not be destroyed by mortal or godly means so tianshi hid each artifact in a separate place so well that no one was able to find them. Unfortunately somebody is trying to do just that, or a bunch of somebodies.

That's where you come in.

You wake up in a room with a bunch of other strangers. You remember that dream you had the night before, where a figure recruited you to fight some sort of oncoming darkness, and that somebody would explain to them later what it was.

Rules
No God modding, it's plot inconvenient.
No meta gaming, I'll allow it if it makes sense for somebody to know what's happening.
No Mary sues allowed, I will show them the anti Mary sue bazooka I have.
If you have any issues take them up with me on the discord server, I'm emperorzork42069#4253.
Fandom characters and fandom ocs are okay! So are non fandom ocs. But remember the rule about Mary sues.
Give your characters weaknesses and flaws.
Warn me if you're gonna be out of the rp, wether temporarily or permanently.

CS and rp will be up if this gets off the ground.

Last edited:
I'm gonna start with an example of the character sheet.

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Powers and abilities and weaknesses:
Extra:

Before you ask you don't have to copy me.