(CURRENTLY FULL) I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?! (Int Check)

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi

9gAysTwiS1MvIsNznvHExZAtS-X1Xf0L6C1QkJ5sMpUm4F6BUGu02kyQZKeeodYEi_3kkT2oYPA9JR4_pUpBJgc2HA (1).png

Love... Oh such a fragile ideal. They think that love conquers all. How incredibly foolish, impudent, disgusting! How perfect... I will allow them to believe this until it is my time to strike. Then they will realize how fragile their defenders truly are in all aspects...

Passion can be extinguished leaving behind the exhausted remains of what once was...
Empathy can run dry, leaving others thirsting for comfort...
Joy may be quelled, remaining stagnant, unmoving...
The foundations may crack, Understanding giving way to uneasiness...
And Hope and dreams may be shattered, and in their place Nightmares form...

All these will one day fade, giving way for what will truly last...

Hate

vVJNO0w.png

QTys6zV.png

OoC | IC Soon | Discord

Sleep had been nice. Dreamless for most on this night. It wasn't sudden, but it wasn't clear when it happened. There was a dreamscape filled with swirling colors of pink, purple, green, blue, yellow. Inside was only a girl with a small animal perched on her shoulder. She wasn't looking at anywhere in particular. And yet she spoke. And her words were directed to the others who shared this dream

"H-Hello?... Um... Hi, uh, is this thing even on? I've never contacted this many people before... Oh! Ahem... Greetings young human boy! My name is Sonia! I'm from a far away land, which has been overtaken by an evil entity... Hate now rules my world... So that's why I am contacting you. Because we can't take her on alone! We need you! But also, your world needs you too. She will not rest until the universe is consumed by Hate. But there is still Hope. I need to meet you all as soon as I can, so please! I've already contacted the girls, and they should be there soon! Meet me at Senturu Park right now, as soon as you can! Huh! I need to go so please, Wake U-!"

Awake in the night lying in bed. Surely it was just a dream?...
divider1_by_s_alamence-d7aq28n.png

Plot Overview

Six boys are shocked when a young girl, by the name of Sonia contacts them in their dreams, told that they are the only hope of the world. They are all told to meet at Central Park, where they find out that Six girls were also called to action. The girls were given powers, becoming Magical Girls!...The guys however are not exactly pleased to find out they are Partners with a Magical Girl!?!

In I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl?! 6 Girls (The Magical Girls) will gain magic powers called, Aspects of Love. The Girls are referred to as the Aspects, while The Boys become the Sources of their magical power. This however turns the partners into a cute fluffy animal whenever their partner is transformed. They are trying to defeat a mysterious entity only known as "Hate." The only way to defeat "Hate" is for the Aspects of Love: Passion, Empathy, Joy, Stability, and Hope, to all work together. However, they are still students and teenagers. Thus they still have their lives to live filled with school, home life and drama of all kinds.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Going 6:6, right? I can imagine the dodecahedrons already.

Reactions: Esmeray
I will make angry doge.

Sup Spuds how many crossdressers am I allowed

Aah, you got me.

I'm very much interested in one of the girls! I just need to get to the end of the ooc thread if you'll have me ^^

Please, yes. I must join this. I'd like to make one of the magical girls, if there's a slot open still ✨

A thousand times yes!

Oh shoot! Seems I missed my chance. 🤧
If anyone drops out I would love to join!