Curious? Come take a look then~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DragonLord

Original poster
:cow: Hey there Iwaku members!! :cow:
My name is Dragon and I've just recently joined the Iwaku community because of a friend.

I'm currently a starting Youtuber and Twitch streamer. I love to pop discussions on video games and new anime. I also enjoy writing, I'm currently working on a spooky romantic novel.

Another big thing, is I'm a meme queen. I'm talking god-tier shitposting at its finest. Also I post a lot of Doggo and Pupper memes here and there. If you ever need a good laugh for the day, I'd be willing to send you memes. Specifically Harambe memes. :bananaman:

I LOVE LOOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE TO ROLEPLAY. My favorite genre of roleplay are anime based and romance based. I AM ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOPELESS ROMANTICS. However, I hate when things get unbelievably cheesy as in nicknames, excessive affect and ect. I always create my own characters and my own plots (or allow whomever I'm roleplay with to pitch in some ideas, obviously if I like the idea, I'm gonna roleplay it). I tend to get carried away in my writing and start word vomiting during my roleplay. I only role play in 3rd person and never 1st person. I will pretty much roleplay any genre as long as romance is in the equation. My criteria for roleplay is average-tier specific. I love roleplaying as the female lead with a co- that is a male. However, I really don't mind Yuri on occasions. If you are ever interested in roleplaying with me, I'd be happy to tell you what I enjoy and don't in my roleplay partners.

Thank you so much for reading (uwu)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
  • Love
Reactions: DragonLord
ALL OF YOU ARE SO NICE ITS UNBELIEVABLE.
Oh... I see how it is.
You're THAT kind.
Ahaha, I use Harambe as my family friendly shit post. #DixsOutforHarambe
I originally learned to shitpost from 4chan/reddit/and a cancer group on Facebook. Now I am their queen, riding doge into the shitstorm of social justice warriors.
Literally my main priority is shit posting and pissing people off. uwu

uwu-this-is-an-uwu-permitted-zone-freely-uwu-within-3165065.png

Hey there! We have already met but I figured I would formally introduce myself. I too love memes and video games. I used to stream and have always fantasized about being a youtuber. I think I already sent you a friend request on psn. So if you ever want a goofy friend on one of your streams lemme know! :D

Hey there! We have already met but I figured I would formally introduce myself. I too love memes and video games. I used to stream and have always fantasized about being a youtuber. I think I already sent you a friend request on psn. So if you ever want a goofy friend on one of your streams lemme know! :D
Yes we have haha! I haven't logged in to PSN recently, cause I've taken a two week break on my streaming channel but if you would like to keep in contact with me via Facebook until then, I wouldn't mind at all. Any meme seeker is always apart of the family. Plus, I think we we're planning to play overwatch together, correct?~

Yes we have haha! I haven't logged in to PSN recently, cause I've taken a two week break on my streaming channel but if you would like to keep in contact with me via Facebook until then, I wouldn't mind at all. Any meme seeker is always apart of the family. Plus, I think we we're planning to play overwatch together, correct?~

Yupyup, I have been meaning to find someone to game with as playing by myself gets boring after awhile

ALL OF YOU ARE SO NICE ITS UNBELIEVABLE.

Ahaha, I use Harambe as my family friendly shit post. #DixsOutforHarambe
I originally learned to shitpost from 4chan/reddit/and a cancer group on Facebook. Now I am their queen, riding doge into the shitstorm of social justice warriors.
Literally my main priority is shit posting and pissing people off. uwu​
Ah. I just tend to share what I find funny... Which has many times has pissed off my extended family quite a bit. Though I don't come from places like 4chan or Reddit. When it comes to forum shit posting I just... Do my own thing? After a few months of that I seemed to gain a bit of a reputation. XD​

uwu-this-is-an-uwu-permitted-zone-freely-uwu-within-3165065.png
I'm sceptical of my supposed 'safety' o.O

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey Dragon!

Welcome to the site. I see you're a fan of gaming and anime. Just like me XD

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Once you start streaming and the likes, do tell, I'll pop by xD

Welcome to Iwaku!
Once you start streaming and the likes, do tell, I'll pop by xD
Thank you all so much!! :)

Ah also of course, I usually stream Saturdays and Sundays but lately I've been quite busy with homework!! GAHHHH
Let me link you my twitch (My best friend also streams on this account too)
I also stream on a stream team call GamerHolics (I'll link that too cause I stream there on Thursdays). I'm the one named TokyoTrifecta in their introductions :)

TOKYO TRIFECTA (personal stream) I currently only have about 200 hundred follows but granted we kinda say offensive shit sometimes and I rage a lot when I stream Overwatch or Dark Souls. I also stream with my camera but my best friend does not. I'll be looking forward to seeing you during m streams though!!! Just tell me "hey Dragon I'm from Iwaku" and then I'll know ya!

STREAM TEAM (Thursdays) I only stream here once a week so meh

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
NO I'M THE BIGGEST HOPELESS ROMANTIC >:c

Just kidding! even though i'm still hopeless when it comes to romance

Welcome to Iwaku, @DragonLord! I hope you find it to your liking!

Status
Not open for further replies.