Curious? Come take a look then~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DragonLord

Original poster
:cow: Hey there Iwaku members!! :cow:
My name is Dragon and I've just recently joined the Iwaku community because of a friend.

I'm currently a starting Youtuber and Twitch streamer. I love to pop discussions on video games and new anime. I also enjoy writing, I'm currently working on a spooky romantic novel.

Another big thing, is I'm a meme queen. I'm talking god-tier shitposting at its finest. Also I post a lot of Doggo and Pupper memes here and there. If you ever need a good laugh for the day, I'd be willing to send you memes. Specifically Harambe memes. :bananaman:

I LOVE LOOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE TO ROLEPLAY. My favorite genre of roleplay are anime based and romance based. I AM ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOPELESS ROMANTICS. However, I hate when things get unbelievably cheesy as in nicknames, excessive affect and ect. I always create my own characters and my own plots (or allow whomever I'm roleplay with to pitch in some ideas, obviously if I like the idea, I'm gonna roleplay it). I tend to get carried away in my writing and start word vomiting during my roleplay. I only role play in 3rd person and never 1st person. I will pretty much roleplay any genre as long as romance is in the equation. My criteria for roleplay is average-tier specific. I love roleplaying as the female lead with a co- that is a male. However, I really don't mind Yuri on occasions. If you are ever interested in roleplaying with me, I'd be happy to tell you what I enjoy and don't in my roleplay partners.

Thank you so much for reading (uwu)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
WELCOME TO IWAKU, DRAGONLORD! I, TOO, AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC who needs help because I can't stop writing cheesy, sappy lines I got from books and the animus : |

I hope you like it here in Iwaku!

• Love
Reactions: DragonLord
WELCOME TO IWAKU, DRAGONLORD! I, TOO, AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC who needs help because I can't stop writing cheesy, sappy lines I got from books and the animus : |

I hope you like it here in Iwaku!
HELLO SEN!!~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME :D

Ah the feeling of the purity and innocence slowly growing. I can't. My itty bitty heart<3

The whole Romance genre is absolutely fantastic. Especially when its played out very smoothly<3<3<3

Reactions: Mu
You mean you don't like it when the loving couple looks one another deeply in the eye and says "Let us join our souls into the sparkling rainbow of happiness, Snookiewoodlums"?

Kidding, kidding. Welcome to the site!
If you find yourself with some persistent problem, you can post about it in the Help Desk. Staffies have red name so we're easy to locate, too, and willing to lend a hand.
If you're looking for a romantic 1x1, you can look for partners here. There are special areas for steamy stuff, too, if you're into that!

I hope you have fun here!

• Love
You mean you don't like it when the loving couple looks one another deeply in the eye and says "Let us join our souls into the sparkling rainbow of happiness, Snookiewoodlums"?

Kidding, kidding. Welcome to the site!
If you find yourself with some persistent problem, you can post about it in the Help Desk. Staffies have red name so we're easy to locate, too, and willing to lend a hand.
If you're looking for a romantic 1x1, you can look for partners here. There are special areas for steamy stuff, too, if you're into that!

I hope you have fun here!
Oh boy haha, Snookiewoodlums is the biggest turn on for me. How did you know?

Thank you so much Kittie, I went and posted right now in hopes of find someone willing to rp with me :) Thank you for letting me know about the Staff and of course, when needed, I will come for help. (I'm a noob right now, and the amount of organization that Iwaku has is amazing so I'll probably need someone to hold my hand a couple times :D)

Again, thank you so much for the help

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Welcome to Iwaku, @DragonLord! Glad to have you aboard. ^^ I'm also very much into the romantic genre and my candy with romance is character and relationship development! It's a joy to see the characters in a couple grow throughout the story as well as a pair. I also have a tendency to sometimes get blown away with my own writing (just ask @Sen) and word vomiting up to posts with up to thirty large paragraphs 8D.

Come check out Content sometimes! We'd love to help you with your rp and writing needs with our lessons, resources, projects and challenges. ^^ And don't be shy about mingling with us in General Chatting!

I hope to see you around~

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Welcome to Iwaku, @DragonLord! Glad to have you aboard. ^^ I'm also very much into the romantic genre and my candy with romance is character and relationship development! It's a joy to see the characters in a couple grow throughout the story as well as a pair. I also have a tendency to sometimes get blown away with my own writing (just ask @Sen) and word vomiting up to posts with up to thirty large paragraphs 8D.

Come check out Content sometimes! We'd love to help you with your rp and writing needs with our lessons, resources, projects and challenges. ^^ And don't be shy about mingling with us in General Chatting!

WHOA THIRTY?! Jesus. The most I've ever maxed was like 6 or 7. THATS SO MUCH. I'll be sure to check you guys out then (* Q *)

Yes, I actually need a lot of help with my writing, I love to write, but I wish I was just so much better. Its nice to see others so invested in the Romance genre like me :3 Its so hard to find people on the web that enjoy the same things I do!! All of you are so kind, thank you all so much for the help <3

So far, I'm super pleased with this community and extremely satisfied that I joined!

Also, I cried sooooooo much during Hotarubi No Mori E. I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD MAKE ME SO BROKEN.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
WHOA THIRTY?! Jesus. The most I've ever maxed was like 6 or 7. THATS SO MUCH. I'll be sure to check you guys out then (* Q *)

Yes, I actually need a lot of help with my writing, I love to write, but I wish I was just so much better. Its nice to see others so invested in the Romance genre like me :3 Its so hard to find people on the web that enjoy the same things I do!! All of you are so kind, thank you all so much for the help <3

So far, I'm super pleased with this community and extremely satisfied that I joined!

Also, I cried sooooooo much during Hotarubi No Mori E. I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD MAKE ME SO BROKEN.
Gin is hot.

The coolness of my manly tears did not wash the blushus away...

On a side note. I like fantasy and romance at the same time. Especially historical fantasy now, or anything Eastern. Mwah.

I write like 5 paragraphs on good days. Hana is a monster.

• Love

...Thirty?
I wanna see.
Show me?
Not that I don't believe you, I'm just so curious now.

It seems Hana really is a monster roleplayer. Thats beyond impressive. If you guys are willing to show us some roleplays then I would be more than delighted to read them <3 Especially if they're romance <3 <3 <3

Ah Gin is really perfect. I cry hysterically, my mom was looking at me weird and such. It was awkward and sad at the same time for me.

My roleplay candies are medieval romance, samurai-era romance, princess girly romances and like anything shoujo based.

...Thirty?
I wanna see.
Show me?
Not that I don't believe you, I'm just so curious now.
It seems Hana really is a monster roleplayer. Thats beyond impressive. If you guys are willing to show us some roleplays then I would be more than delighted to read them <3 Especially if they're romance <3 <3 <3

Ah Gin is really perfect. I cry hysterically, my mom was looking at me weird and such. It was awkward and sad at the same time for me.

My roleplay candies are medieval romance, samurai-era romance, princess girly romances and like anything shoujo based.
It's been so long. I just remember waking up one day to a monster of a post she punched me in the face with ; ;

HHNGH, SAMURAI-ERA ROMANCE

OH I KNOW<3 THE WHOLE IDEA AND APPEAL OF IT.
TALL SAMURAIS WILLING TO FIGHT TO DEATH TO PROTECT THOSE THEY LOVE. HOW THEY LIVE FOR HONOR AND AFFECTION. HOW THE WHOLE SCENERY OF THE ERA IS PERFECT. OH AND THERE ARE KIMONOS AND ROBES AND ITS SO MASCULINE <3 <3 <3 UGH THEY'RE SOME OF MY FAVORITES<3

Reactions: Mu
OH I KNOW<3 THE WHOLE IDEA AND APPEAL OF IT.
TALL SAMURAIS WILLING TO FIGHT TO DEATH TO PROTECT THOSE THEY LOVE. HOW THEY LIVE FOR HONOR AND AFFECTION. HOW THE WHOLE SCENERY OF THE ERA IS PERFECT. OH AND THERE ARE KIMONOS AND ROBES AND ITS SO MASCULINE <3 <3 <3 UGH THEY'RE SOME OF MY FAVORITES<3
OH MY GOD.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ANIMU CALLED HAKUOKI?

TOP NOTCH HISTORICAL FANTASY ROMANCE. Thankfully there's more focus on the history and the fantasy but god damn, it's a good anime. One of the better otome adaptations.

• Love
OH MY GOD.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ANIMU CALLED HAKUOKI?

TOP NOTCH HISTORICAL FANTASY ROMANCE. Thankfully there's more focus on the history and the fantasy but god damn, it's a good anime. One of the better otome adaptations.
SEN IVE PLAYED THE ACTUAL SERIES. Hakuōki is what got me into the Samurai Romance genre in the first place, then I started the Visual Novel apps and its like a total obsession now. Hakuoki Junsouroku is still downloaded on my ps3. Shouji is to die for <3 <3 <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
SEN IVE PLAYED THE ACTUAL SERIES. Hakuōki is what got me into the Samurai Romance genre in the first place, then I started the Visual Novel apps and its like a total obsession now. Hakuoki Junsouroku is still downloaded on my ps3. Shouji is to die for <3 <3 <3
LITERALLY DYING. @Hana I FOUND ANOTHER!

And yeeees. Hakuoki got me into historical romance and appreciate it more now, ugh. It's one of the best I've seen out of all the otomes and weird stuff like Diabolik Lovers (beautiful art but ??? plot).

Souji is the ultimate babe. The ending made me cry. I have a soft spot for Kazama as well because he is a such a gentlemanly bastard.

I like Nobunaga Concerto, it's a time slip historical :o. That's hella good too. Akatsuki no Yona I fucking loved, never seen a Korea-based anime before so it was interesting. Slowly appreciating more Western historical but I will always love my Asian stuff. You know you're hooked when you even want to try Korean dramas based in Joseon. Haha, please help me. > <

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, @DragonLord :D I see you've already acquainted yourself with the adorable duo so all there is left to do is make you aware of our Iwakuian posting expectations guide: What are the "Posting Expectation" levels? to see what better fits your writing criteria here on Iwaku. You may notice there's no mention of posting lengths because the Owlmom believes in quality over quantity. Well, that's it then. I hope to see you around the forum and may the muse be with you :D

• Love
Hey DragonLord!
2cs8jns.png

Yay for anime nerds :D! Seeing as you adore anime, come and check out this Fairy Tail RP :D!
Also, seeing as you're new, head on over to the "Newbie Care Package" thread to pick up some sweet AF goodies and get a guide for Iwaku ^^

Here are some helpful threads to get you started! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Thank You
GOD TIER SHIT POSTING YOU SAY? LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR FRIEND @Gwazi Magnum

8D welcome to the site!

• Bucket of Rainbows